It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I teleport?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ok, let me start by saying I dont know where to post this.. so please redirect me if you can..

Ok, I have never really posted anything like this before. But here goes..

Last night I had a dream. I was at a big theme park with my family. I remember a bouncy castle being here and us being on it, I also remember me, holding a hammer, A strange looking hammer anyhow (it was huge, blue and was almost spongy like). I fall off the bouncy castle and If I remember correctly I close my eyes, grab this 'hammer' and put in my hand and hold it out infront of me, next thing I know is that I reopen my eyes and im a good 10 meters infront of where I was. Know, I dotn know how I did this, it could all be some stupid dream. All I know is that I wake up this morning, Looking for something to wear and in the back of my closet, I find a big blue inflatable hammer in there.. I cant even remember where it came from, know one in my family does either..

I really want soem help with thsi because I really dont know what to do, it could all be like I say, a silly dream.. But me finding this hammer in my dream, It almost freaked me out..

I would really like some feedback on this event..

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Maybe the hammer had been in the closet the entire time, and the knowledge of it was simply in your subcoinsuos and came out as you dreamt of something affiliated with the inflatable hammer, that theme park place.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hmm.. I still dont know, Before this dream, I had never known that thsi hammer had even existed.. let alone that it was in my house.

Like I say, my family and I still dont know its origion..

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If you can "conjure" then surely this would happen again.

please post a pic of the hammer and the closet.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I cant post pictures because I dont have any cameras right now (moving house)

But until then I will describe them with all my might

Ok starting with the hammer..

It is about 5 foot tall, The handle is light blue which makes up almost all the hight.. The top part is a darker shade of blue, with a flat and squishy part at one end which makes a loud annoying noise if its moved, and the other end has to spikey objects protruding from the side( there quite sharp for just an inflatable). On the side are some little lizard looking people, which seem to be moving from side to side. Like a childresn cartoon or something. And the last thing I noticed that it seems to deflate itself over night, its fine in the day.. and also the little nossel for blowing it up is located on the bottom..

Now the closet.. This takes up the whole hight of the room from floor to ceiling (I would guess about 12ft) and is yellow. It has 4 sliding doors, the bottom 2 are about 6 ft high and the top 2 are only about 2 ft high. It also has 4 little metal door things (I have no idea what they are) where you put your fingers and move the doors left and right.

Ok, Im not sure what other details I can give about these objects..

Hope it helps

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Opulisum]

new topics

top topics

join