It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe a cover for something else huge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I myself believe it was all planned, but have you ever thought that it was less to do with money, politics, oil, and more to do with a distraction set up to block out a bigger event?

I mean with the world focused on this, there could have been a craft landing/meeting somewhere, or something of that nature that nobody would know, or even care about.

I was just thinking about this because everybody with a television or radio was glued, and this fact must have been known by the american government, so they might have used it to their advantage, and had a top secret plan carried out, while eyes were faced away.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i seriously think that 9/11 was caused by the US government so that the could start their war on "terror". A country that taps its peoples phones are fighting for freedom in the middle east. Bombs were planted in the towers, best explanation there is. If u want here some real truth listen to "cause of death" by Immortal Technique. As for it being a distraction, i seriously cant think of anything that might have happened during the 9/11 rush, but it would have been a damn fine distraction.

new topics

join