It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer over Southern California Beach?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I just wanted to post up this picture that I requested from a friend on mine and just wanted to get your thoughts on it. I originally saw the picture at their house, and I thought you all might enjoy it. My friend was searching the L.A. county firefighters free beach cams (it takes new panoramic pictures ever 20 minutes) to see how big the surf was, and stumbled upon a picture taken by the camera. This was on an apple, and I'm not sure if there is a print screen option on it, and neither does he. So he picked up his camera and took a picture of the screen. I know that the picture isn't the greatest, but from what he told me, the object looked like a saucer.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by IKnowNothing]

[edit: resized oversized image]
Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Applekey + Shift + 3 = Screen shot

Can't say anything about the blurry image.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I just went here and reviewed some recent pix. That blurry cellphone pic seems to have caught some kind of bird in flight. I'm gonna see if I can go through the archive of web pics to see if I can find the pic you and your friend saw...

[edit on 8/12/2007 by awdsmirk]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, from other threads already on this forum and expertise of some other people, I would say that the blurry image is a: duh duh "Seagull!"

Anyway, I doubt if anyone or even a few people can go through every photo that shows something up in the sky. In my opinion more research should be done on the photo first perhaps than posting every strange to someone picture on a forum. If anyone is new to UFO's then knowing a few things may help avoid being embarrassed as more people should be more serious about UFOs. Of course, this post is not meant as a belittlement, but as a time saver so that all people have the time to discuss the important issues that may surround the UFO thesis according to others involved already in the process for a good many years.

top topics

join