It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going To Hawaii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hey all, I'm leaving for a vacation in Hawaii on wednesday. I'll be in Oahu for 3 days, and then Maui for 3 more days. Anyone have any recommendations on places to visit there? Well in any case I don't think I'll be bored.

I'll be sure to post some photos when I return.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
When you are on Maui you must:

1) Get on a boat and go snorkeling on Molokini (this is a must)

2) Checkout Whalers Village in Lahaina and have lunch.

3) I forget the name of the rain forest on Maui but it receives the most rain in the world and is quite beautiful.

4) Spend a day on Makena Beach (Big Beach), if adventurous hit Little Beach that is connected by a small path for nude sunbathing.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
When you are on Maui you must:

1) Get on a boat and go snorkeling on Molokini (this is a must)

2) Checkout Whalers Village in Lahaina and have lunch.

3) I forget the name of the rain forest on Maui but it receives the most rain in the world and is quite beautiful.

4) Spend a day on Makena Beach (Big Beach), if adventurous hit Little Beach that is connected by a small path for nude sunbathing.

Thanks for the feedback, kinglizard. I haven't travelled since I was 10, about 12 or 13 years ago :shk: but besides being a little nervous, I can't wait. Thanks for the info. I don't know how my girlfriend is going to feel about the nude beach, but I'm sure I'll talk her into it lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
No problem bud, have a wonderful time.

I cant recommend this enough...snorkeling off Molokini is almost spiritual, it would be a crime to miss it.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
No problem bud, have a wonderful time.

I cant recommend this enough...snorkeling off Molokini is almost spiritual, it would be a crime to miss it.

That place looks so beautiful. My girlfriend has a bit of a fear of the ocean. I told her a few weeks ago I was going to get her snorkeling if its the last thing I do! After I show her this pic, I think she'll go for it. Thanks for greasing the wheels for me kinglizard!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Gorgeous! I had tried to get there when I went to Hawaii but didn't have time. If I make it back I will definitely make time to check it out! I'm really jealous right now...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Try to pick up Scott Cunningham's Hawaiian Religion & Magic, it gives you a good overview and appreciation for the land you are stepping foot on.

top topics

join