It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I keep seeing ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This thing happen yesterday August 12nd 2007 at 2: 55 am

I dunno if you guys ever experienced this...

It was late and i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and clean my face (usual thing) but when i was about to clean my face I noticed one of my ey was very red... so i took a closer look by approachin my face to the window... And then i saw myself sayin I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ... but it wasnt me at all ... This thing really scare the # out of me... i took a couple step back.. but then approach my face to the mirror again to see it again... but no nothing happen this time...

This is one of the last thing that happen in my life... If I tell stories about my life and the thing that happen you would thing im a liar... but im not... i won't come here and post a thread just to waste my time or entertain you guys or anything...

And why do i come and post that here?.. i dunno ... i guess i need to knwo that im not alone...

i want to know If some of you ever witnessed strange thing in your life... and i want to know ur backgroudn .. ur chilldhood..

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Have you been taking any drugs? Or doing any drugs?
Honest question there.

But otherwise if you are totally clean, I would suggest that we only see a very very small band of where we really are.
You see only a 1/10th of what surrounds you at all times. You only see the Band of colors nothing else outside of that. However sometimes our minds can pick up on other wave lenghts and tones that surround us all the time.
I would like to suggest that what you saw was something that surrounds you all the time, you just can only pick up on it at sertin times in your life.
If it was negtive feeling, prehaps something in your life is negtive and you need to fix it. If you got a postive feeling out of it, prehaps you did something good to bring forth that postive energy to manifest itself before you.
Its tricky really. AS all our realities are different, yet we all seem to be floating in one main dimension, when we put ourselfs in little pockets presay. Theres a good chance that you just saw someone else you might know in passing, I do that all the time. Or your mind is getting to the point where its waking up and starting to look at everything in a different light.
It does happen to us all one day. WE wake up to a world that is full of lies, and nothing is ever what it seems.. Sure our daily lives go on and on, but theres something under neath it all they we are not being told about.

I hope that helps a little.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Mirrors are weird anyway. This only happened once and hasn't happened again but I was messing around in a mirror I was moving my arm up and down as fast as it could go and about the third or fourth time the reflection stayed and didn't move until a good second or two after my arm was all the way down and out of the mirror. I can't explain it and have never been able to do it again.

new topics

join