It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA World Wind 1.4 [MOON]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
so as u can see i have looked at many possibilites about everything unusual i see on ATS .. i like to keep an opened mind

[edit on 13/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

i really appreciate that.
most of the other ppl bashed me when i introduced them to #Truthism for example...
nontheless - what if we could have our own satellite up there? wouldn't that be some solid 'proof' that ppl would finally accept?! i mean... nowadays there are lots of rich ppl with a deep interest in space & travel who probably could very well afford that... maybe write a polite e-mail to bill?
if i would have such amounts of money it would probably be the first thing i would do... i mean if there's something to 'disclose' it would immediately lead to the end of cover-up / secrecy and the new technologoes we could probably discover would 'definitely' solve all the problems earth / humanity is facing today... so why not give it a try? ask / call a billionaire near you and show him the pictures of john lear for example which (i have to admit) are way better than mine...

[edit on 13-8-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
its comming my friend its comming.....

see my posts on virgin galactic

Virgin galactic

and the nature of reality, see another of my posts lol sry to plug them here but i think u would enjoy at least looking them over ..

Are we living in a Simulated universe?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
while i do think that the moon may be full of surprises, i dont think this thread has any. i just cant really see any conclusive evidence in the pics. now thats not to say none is there. so OP please tell us what you think some are/why?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hi Quatum_Squirrel,

You said:

"its a possibility that aliens have been to our moon, its also possible it was towed into orbit by alien creators to facilitate life,, did u know the moon dosnt rotate? the same side is ALWAYS facing us ... weird as most other bodies in our solar system rotate on there axis .... its also possible that its a chunk of earth that flew off after a meteorite hit earth or planet X (nibiru) collided with earth ...or it was just a smaller collection of asteriods trapped around the earth while the earth was formed...i know this much without the moon the would be zero life on earth.. intresting huh.. "

No offence but the Moon does rotate, it is in a synchronous orbit with Earth, it's still pretty cool though.

Link below:

www.jimloy.com...

Animation here:

www.solarviews.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
while i do think that the moon may be full of surprises, i dont think this thread has any. i just cant really see any conclusive evidence in the pics. now thats not to say none is there. so OP please tell us what you think some are/why?

i think it's up to ppl's imagination how pictures are interpreted in general but the most convincing / obvious one i can show you so far is this once again:
so what do we see: a glowing 'thing' ( i prefer orb
) - exactly... people said that this could be anything and actually proofs nothing but after i checked the picture via photoshop i found out that this indeed has to be a light source... it HAS to be because programs / lightfilters can't lie as far as i'm familiar with them!
the actual proof can be seen here again: - for your understanding ( really dark spots [...] and there obviously is one
indicate 'LIGHT' ) if you still don't believe it or think it could be something else. check the original out with PhotoShop CS3 Extended Edition using the 'LIGHT'filters!

so what could it be... well i don't know - BUT - there is no volcanism ( only possible light source ) on the moon ( it's a dead planet ) and i have actually never heard of giant torches over there[...]

edit: i will go into detail with other ss in future and add new ones if they [imo] match your 'criteria' of a clearly visible proof.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Hi Quatum_Squirrel,

No offence but the Moon does rotate, it is in a synchronous orbit with Earth, it's still pretty cool though.

wow man ty for posting these .. i think many people have the same view as i did(no longer
about the non rotation of the moon .. its stems from there being a darkside of the moon i think.

i would be intrested to know if any other planets moons are in such an orbit??

if not would this not increase the possibility that it was placed there and the same side always appears to face towards us etc ...
(for reason unkown)

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You could look at this:

www.spacetoday.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join