It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA World Wind 1.4 [MOON]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
[...] what more proof do you need? _

first of all i want to show you what i have found so far... remember.: this program is available for free to the public and everyone can see / judge for himself! but being totally honest -> with tons of airbrushs / anomalies etc. etc. etc. ( almost endless evidence ) this is another smoking gun if you ask me... did you know that there are light-emitting objects aswell as clearly visible structures on moon for example??? probably not... as i said -> take a look and accept "another -VERY- inconvenient truth..."
and now call someone like john lear a nut once again... ridiculous - that's all i have to say!

edit: i would appreciate if someone could upload the pictures directly to the thread! i don't have enough upload-capacity here on ATS.

note: actually 1/3 of the moon is probably airbrushed but you have to zoom really close in order to see the 'places' that matter - yes, there is more than meets the eye!

Airbrush 1

Airbrush 2

Airbrush 3

Airbrush 4

Glowing Orb

Tether Incident UFO(?)

Tether Incident UFO2(?)

TowerLike Structure

Clear Shadow

that should be enough to get things started!

please feel free to download NASA World Wind 1.4 and see for yourself! i strongly recommend that. and if you think that moon is the only place with such features on it - then take a look @ Mars or Venus(!!!lol) ^_^

so far...

edit: sry for possible mistakes - english is not my native language!

**UPDATE**
No Zoom / High Quality (hopefully)

proof that the glowing orb is 'indeed' glowing... photoshop + several lightfilters used!

another example for a very obvious cover-up: -_-;

[edit on 12-8-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry!!!
All's i can see is a bunch of pixelated over exposed pictures covered in artifacts.
Thread over

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
An explanation would be nice. What exactly are these?

I presume, images taken from NASA software, and the contrasts changed to show the 'airbrushing'?

Either that, or the contrast changed to show the low quality of the images.

EDIT: Another point I forgot to add. All these anomalies might just be that. There isn't any proof of a cover up, just proof of poor quality images.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by pk1yen]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
I'm sorry!!!
All's i can see is a bunch of pixelated over exposed pictures covered in artifacts.
Thread over

that's why i said look for yourself and maybe upload your own pictures. the originals are very clear actually but they get scaled to smaller size when being uploaded...

nontheless - Download: [url=http://www.worldwindcentral.com/wiki/World_Wind_1.4_prelease] >> CLICK

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That's the idea: potentially NASA has added artifacts to cover up structures and objects on the moon.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chucktaggart

That's the idea: potentially NASA has added artifacts to cover up structures and objects on the moon.

Well thats one explanation. There are probably hundreds more.
'Potentially' no one really knows do they?
Supposition isnt going to achieve anything

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The black marks are overexposed areas of image where the signal overloads sensors and is clipped. Its like your milometer going over 999999 to 000001 etc because it can't measure above a certain value and goes to zero (black color).

They look rectangular and straight because of scaling/zooming of the image (for 10x scaling, one black pixel gets repeated 10 times horizontally and 10 times vertically forming a black square).

The huge rectangular missing areas are missing tiles of images. Such pictures are formed by tiling hundreds of smaller pictures and some may go bad and are not shown.

I hope this clears up things for those who are just starting in this field and have never seen camera and image artifacts before.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I use to be open to the idea of an Alien base on the moon, or at least relics and artifacts; but then I heard John Lears stories of Lunar forests and the such being covered up by the American Government. Now I can't take anything about the moon seriously.

The moon is odd. Its the 13th largest object orbiting the sun - and the only Moons equal or larger in size to it orbit Gas giants. Almost no Iron has ever been detected on the moon, which means it didn't originate from the Proto-Earth (which has a lot of Iron lol). So where did it come from? Is it a rogue planet that simply got caught into the Earth's pull? Or was it artificially placed there by unknowns? I'm hoping that the Lunar missions planned by NASA and the ESA coming up in the next 10-15 years will lead to some kind of disclosure.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I have to agree that none of these images are airbrushes of NASA.

Most of the larger black rectangles are a result of missing image data. The orbiters that went around the moon to take these pictures didn't have perfect orbits that covered every inch of the moon. NASA calculated the orbits that would allow them the most coverage, but still there were holes, and thus the black rectangles.

The smaller black spots are, like the user above stated, spots of overexposure. The older cameras used on the orbiters could not encode data at brightnesses over a certain threshold, and thus blacked them out. Its like looking at the sun and getting a blackish spot where you saw it for a while afterwards.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154

edit: i would appreciate if someone could upload the pictures directly to the thread! i don't have enough upload-capacity here on ATS.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by EBE154]

Thats no problem - you can do it your self, ATS only gives a small upload space.

What you do is sign up for a free account at photobucket (or similar, photo bucket is fine tho) then upload either straight from your hard drive, or alternatively right click an image on the web, look at the properties and copy past the url into the upload box (remember to check the web url tab!) and upload into your collection of pics.

Then just copy the img code it provides you with straight into your post.

P.s. just remember to make sure the max image size on photobucket is set to 640 x 480 or less - don't want to incur the wrath of the mods now do we!

Peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Thats no problem - you can do it your self, ATS only gives a small upload space.

What you do is sign up for a free account at photobucket (or similar, photo bucket is fine tho) then upload either straight from your hard drive, or alternatively right click an image on the web, look at the properties and copy past the url into the upload box (remember to check the web url tab!) and upload into your collection of pics.

Then just copy the img code it provides you with straight into your post.

P.s. just remember to make sure the max image size on photobucket is set to 640 x 480 or less - don't want to incur the wrath of the mods now do we!

Peace.

okay thank you very much for the detailed description!
nonetheless i would like to see other ppl's findings with WW1.4 aswell. so c'mon guys show us what you've found meanwhile. the program itself is really interesting and there are tons of things / anomalies to discover on each of the featured planets. as i said before - beside moon i can also recommend to have a look @ mars & venus!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
okay thank you very much for the detailed description!
nonetheless i would like to see other ppl's findings with WW1.4 aswell. so c'mon guys show us what you've found meanwhile. the program itself is really interesting and there are tons of things / anomalies to discover on each of the featured planets. as i said before - beside moon i can also recommend to have a look @ mars & venus!

Now Mars is an interesting topic. Because there is actually un-explainable geographic formations that are as clear as day to see. Like the pyramids and forts!!! I'm not so sure about the face though.
EDIT: EBE154 have you got any interesting pics of Venus??? I'd doubt there is anything there though because of the temperature of the planet due to the close proximity to the sun.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by SKUNK2]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Now Mars is an interesting topic. Because there is actually un-explainable geographic formations that are as clear as day to see. Like the pyramids and forts!!! I'm not so sure about the face though.
EDIT: EBE154 have you got any interesting pics of Venus??? I'd doubt there is anything there though because of the temperature of the planet due to the close proximity to the sun.

there are indeed a lot of un-explainable geographic formations! this one for example: note the fine lines and the position of what i suggest was a small ancient city (it is surrounded by two 'arms' of mountains...)

regarding venus: if you look at this closely / think 3-D and shift the angle in your mind, then this could very well be a huge gate or some other yet unknown structure. nonetheless what i find most interesting about venus is infact that very large areas are simply airbrushed and i once read a thread of john lear, where cities on venus were involved... hm... coincidence?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
IMO this is more of the same.You cannot see anything........

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The orbiters that went around the moon to take these pictures didn't have perfect orbits that covered every inch of the moon. NASA calculated the orbits that would allow them the most coverage, but still there were holes, and thus the black rectangles.

That's a fantastic cover-up story that NASA can use forever.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chupa101
I use to be open to the idea of an Alien base on the moon, or at least relics and artifacts; but then I heard John Lears stories of Lunar forests and the such being covered up by the American Government. Now I can't take anything about the moon seriously.

The moon is odd. Its the 13th largest object orbiting the sun - and the only Moons equal or larger in size to it orbit Gas giants. Almost no Iron has ever been detected on the moon, which means it didn't originate from the Proto-Earth (which has a lot of Iron lol). So where did it come from? Is it a rogue planet that simply got caught into the Earth's pull? Or was it artificially placed there by unknowns? I'm hoping that the Lunar missions planned by NASA and the ESA coming up in the next 10-15 years will lead to some kind of disclosure.

Chupa, would you mind taking a look at the moon thread I started?
Maybe you could answer my question there abit better, or give me your thoughts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

You probably get the gist of what i'm trying to get at there.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
i have had worldwind for a long long time ..

i got into ats because of listening to john lear on coast to coast..

i have EXtensively scoured the surface of the moon, mars etc and in the moons case i mean extensivly!!...

there is absolutely nothing there than rocks and craters there are areas of unmapped parts of the moon due to orbits true..

but ask your self one question ... you think that nasa airbrushes its photos and yes thats possible. so do you really think they would release a free program to the public that hadnt benn extensivly altered if they had something to hide.. that would be suicide.

even Mr lear himself will tell you he only trusts certain nasa photos from a certain date and before, because everything after is altered , so looking for things that arnt there on world wind is fruitless.

And guess what i want to believe that there alien artifacts up there but your never gonna see squat with this...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This are low quality pictures, nothing more. The only high quality picture shown does not prove anything. There is no verifiable proof of NASA altering pictures.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Observer_PR]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
but ask your self one question ... you think that nasa airbrushes its photos and yes thats possible. so do you really think they would release a free program to the public that hadnt benn extensivly altered if they had something to hide.. that would be suicide.

as you can perfectly see in this thread people tend to have the best explanations for the blacked areas and their probable origin... and believe me... the guys @ nasa who are responsible for that know exactly that ppl will always try to find other 'more-realistic' explanations for what is in front of our eyes! that's simply part of the human nature. we only know / have a really 'low-sized' reality and everything that goes beyond (and i admit... FAR beyond...) our horizon won't be accepted as a common truth => will be ridiculed! regarding this i'd like to show you another website: Truthism you will probably call me an idiot or 'dreamer' after having a look @ this but maybe at least some of you will be enlightened when it comes to the reality as we know it / the purpose of understanding and our own way of simply denying things that we cannot fully understand but which are indeed a REALITY... (note: of course not all facts which are featured on #Truthism are facts or reality but some things which are presented there should get you to think... NO - i don't believe that there is another 'earth' inside our own... -.- / [you will see what i mean])

edit: just a simple example:

--- What if the REALITY as WE KNOW it was simply created in order to control us and let us behave like if we actually WOULD think that WE HAVE an UNDERSTANDING / COMMON SENSE OF the REALITY and things that are going on around us... => ...[Matrix only one step further]... think about it, critisize it if you want and even call me 'paranoid' if you like to.
---

can we see what insects see? (IR- / UV-)
can we hear what they hear? (wavelength)
can we smell what they smell? (High-Definition Smell ^^)

[...] and that's just exactly why 'REALITY' is something we cannot even nearly define, although we think we can do! [...]

[edit on 13-8-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
funny enough i have read that truthism site before

and no i dont think you are an idiot in the slightest, your opinions are as valid as all others on these forums..

i just think that an alien base/or current human mining facility are low on the list when it comes to simple explanations..

i myself like to be open and like to consider all possibilites i make my mind up not either way untill its fact and even then i have to wonder who is presenting stuff as facts ..

its a possibility that aliens have been to our moon, its also possible it was towed into orbit by alien creators to facilitate life,, did u know the moon dosnt rotate? the same side is ALWAYS facing us ... weird as most other bodies in our solar system rotate on there axis .... its also possible that its a chunk of earth that flew off after a meteorite hit earth or planet X (nibiru) collided with earth ...or it was just a smaller collection of asteriods trapped around the earth while the earth was formed...i know this much without the moon the would be zero life on earth.. intresting huh..

so as u can see i have looked at many possibilites about everything unusual i see on ATS .. i like to keep an opened mind

[edit on 13/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join