It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen or felt a Reptilian presense?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It is said Reptilians were the original inhabitants of Earth and all people have Reptilian DNA. But some groups, such as "blue blood" or elitist's, have as much as 50% Reptilian DNA. They cannot hold human appearance and rely on mind control to hide. Very few can see their true appearance behind the "smokescreen." But there are others that can sense their difference though.

I am one of those people. As a waitress, before I had even heard about reptilians, I sensed that some of my customers were not human. It was a coldness in their aura, and a flatness in their eyes that used to frighten me. I believe now what I sensed were non-human Reptilians.

I have had dozens of UFO sightings, lived for 18 years in a house with mischievous spirits. ( moved around and hid things, turned TVs, stereos and water faucets on and off, played with my young daughter late at night and once even threw a dart over my son's head and hit the bulls eye.) I've seen the ghost of an old woman, what I perceived to be three angels, and some kind of evil spirit.

Being incredibly intuitive as well as empathetic, I read people on contact as well as feel their emotions, which is quite a burden at times. I feel other things too like who's on the phone, who's about to show up at the restaurant, up coming problems and eventual outcomes of most things.

What most people find hardest to accept about me is, I'm also what's called clairsentient. This form of psychic ability allows me to feel energy from non human entities such as animals and trees. This strong connection with animals is what prompted me to become a vegetarian and animal rights advocate. But even more controversial is my connection with trees. When a nearby tree is being cut down I have always felt the vibrations of fear and sorrow coming from the tree. Most people have a hard time grasping this concept, but this really happens to me and other clairsentient people.

Now that I've given you my paranormal back ground, do you think I'm ready for a close encounter of the third kind? Will I run like hell, scream myself hoarse, hide under the covers or be paralyzed by terror like I did when I saw my demon, ghost , angels and first UFO? Most likely!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster
As a waitress, before I had even heard about reptilians, I sensed that some of my customers were not human.

I absolutely know what you're talking about. I sense that same non-human presence all around me every time I go to the DMV. It's chilling and I can't get out of there soon enough!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Wow,interesting post!

1st off i have to say you sound a great person with respect for life in all forms-sadly something these days that is cruely missing with even humans not showing respect for other humans being the normal.

If only our trees could physicaly talk,what a story these beutifull things would tell us of our history over the many years they have stood sliently by as everything else withers and dies in the blink of eye.

Ok from what have heard the Reptillians still inhabit this earth with us but exist on another dimensional plane that the shamen walk through on their way to the elders.They think there the true masters of this world but the shamen think otherwise.
Mind you thats just second hand info written in a book and the thoughts of one old shamen-But i keep open minded on these types of subjects rather than close my eyes and debunk

I cant sense them,there perhaps not there-but am willing to believe that if they are then others can tune in to their freq

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Maybe those "Reptilians" were just drug addicts getting a bite to eat? Or do crack/meth heads have a distict "aura" that is un-reptile like?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I know the type of people you're referring to.

My first experience was when I was around 18, and a man passed me and a close friend on the street. His eyes had that cold, flat stare about them, and after he passed we both turned to watch him walk away.

My friend turned to me and asked if I had felt anything odd while the gentleman was in passing, and I said yes - I had felt a cold spot, and gotten chills.

My friend remarked he had felt the same experience, and then said - if you're ever alone and you feel that again with another person, get away as fast as you can.

At the time, I didn't question my friends statement.

Now, a good decade and some odd years later with a little more life experience and knowledge under my belt, I don't think I would run anymore. Safe bet I'd stay my ground and be as diplomatic as possible.

I've felt that instinctive "flight" response before, and looking back, this guy just gave me chills - but not an instinctive reaction to flee.

I'm still learning about Reptillian theory, but I'm very aware of how energy and nonverbal cues are shared between life forms, and that man definitely made sure he was not to be bothered.

His eyes, his glance, his bearing and gait all conveyed "out of my way and don't talk to me".

I'd hate to think that he was like that all the time, and most people aren't - perhaps it was just a bad time for him. But people in sour moods definitely have a "way" about them that can immediately make one suspect of them.

My only experience with what I would define as Reptillian (in as much as I know of them) was when I worked at a well known corporate coffeehouse.

They did not look any differently than anyone else, but the people they brought in to train us and open the new store were very "versed" in the art of persuasion and when the District Manager came in - I felt not the slightest shread of humanity within him.

The majority of the new recruits (I've been a barista for well over a decade) were young "go getters" - mostly teenagers, yet they did not have the slightest sign of respect for anyone they did not deem "one of them".

They were rude, bossy, and outwardly arrogant towards the lower escelons in the workforce, and while they could make a cup of coffee, they neglected to do it with any shred of care or consideration of the product they were distributing.

Cold and efficient.

They banded together and systematically "weeded out" everyone they did not like through lies and manipulation, bullying and crude behavior.

I was one of those people they targeted, and I suspect it was largely because I refused to cater to their egos when I had a job to do.

What prompted me to leave the company was when the District Manager stood over me while I was making coffee (he was well over 6 foot and I'm a tiny 5'4") and ordered me around like a mindless peon.

Like I said, I've made coffee for over ten years and those new "do everything for you machines" are a snap to learn, so I wasn't having trouble there...I just felt as if I was intentionaly being "crowded out" by this guy.

He never once acknowledged the fact that I had a brain, emotions, nor skill in my job performance.

I understand being "business minded", but never - in over 20 years working with the public and management - have I ever felt that level of dispassionate inhumanity.

I quit the next day - I simply refuse to work in that kind of enviroment.

Funny thing is, within 6 months, these "young upstarts" - so heavily praised by middle management - disappeared, and a new team of laid back and personable people entered into the mix.

I drink coffee there once a week now, and haven't seen those "people" since.

The point of all that is that since I've come across Reptillian Theory, much of what I experienced began to flashback in my mind with regards to all the power plays, lies, deceit and outright Draconian Enforcement of those personal agendas I experienced.

How deep it goes I can't say - it might just be coincidence.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
How does being "Cold and efficient." make you a" reptile" or suspect of being one? Thats how I am, I belive it's called logic. Work isn't a place to hang out with friends, thats why its work. I mean, the guy you decribe sounds like an ass more than anything(as far as how he actually conducted himself...spreading lies,ect).

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Here is the best reptoid shapeshifter video I have seen on the web:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
General Eyes, that provided for a very interesting read. I'm intrigued with Reptillian theory now after learning of your thoughts and experiences with this...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Here is the best reptoid shapeshifter video I have seen on the web:

www.disclose.tv...

Oh No not again?
A badly pixelated video that some bloke shot of his girlfriend.
Please tell me you have better evidence than this for 'reptilians'.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I read somewhere that the reptilians have the O- blood type, anyone else know about this? I'm O- and definitely not a reptile, though I do get scaly skin if I don't moisturise, lol.Seriously though, I have met a few folk over the years who have had various types of "alien" contact and they have pointed out to me that they find some people's appearances are revolting to them. It's usually something about the eyes, and they want to keep clear of that person. Wierd!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the poor woman. Shes been classed as a reptile, demon thingy. Clearly neither, as the so called experts couldnt agree either, which in turn, proves nothing at all.

Its a fuzzy picture, not demonic possession or so called aliens morphing.

Poor womans probably scarred for life having her video all over the web.

Just hope she dosn't realise it!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
In relation to the original post, by dollmonster. Interesting read.

Not sure what to make of clairvoients. Though I've seen what I believed to be an alien. Did post in here, but decided to take it down, incase someone thought I was a complete spoon.

What I will say, on that dark cold January night on the way home from working at a bar was what I saw in an alley way made me stop dead in my tracks and simply look in amazment/fright.

I knew the second I laid eyes on it my subconsious was saying, that isnt right. That isnt a person.
As I looked on it more, I started to see the sterotyping of greys. Large oval head, a body that was so thin I could litterally wrap two hands around its waist. It stood there looking at a spot on the ground, moving its arms as if they were jointless, no bend where the albow should be, just as if there were no bones, like a squid would move in water.

It seemed to recognise the fact I was there, even though I was wearing complete black clothing standing stationary, hardly breathing. It suddenly stopped this irrational movement and behaviour and looked at me from just 25 yards. It was wearing no clothes, bare in mind it was well below freezing. No genitles, no muscle, no fat. If it were wearing something, it must have been a one piece diving costume, as there were no visible folds of clothes.

What it did next was the impossible. Absolutly stand and testify to a GOD I don't even believe in, that what ever this thing did, was completly 1000% impossible and simply solidified the fact that my brain was telling me, this was not a person. It jumped, no run up in this alley way, theres only 4 foot space in any case. It jumped up, cleared am 8 foot headge row a good 3 feet wide and fence behind it. No sound, not even landing. It was like watching astronaughts skipping on the moon. As if the earths gravity was considerbly weaker compared to where its from. The only noise I heard were dogs barking as it fled through a housing estate.

This was only a week after I saw what I firmly belived was a UFO, bright blue, spherical. Hovering without noise in the same field. Directly over my head. As I looked, it shot straight up, into nothing more than pin prick into deep space.

To answer your question, would you run? I did, but had to force myself to do it. I neither sensed evil, or love, it was like it didnt have emotion or care. I think I scared it more.
The fact is, you wouldnt run, because the marvel of such as is so over whelming and even after all this time. I still doubt myself, yet cannot rationalise what I saw in any way at all.
The only two people that believe me are my brother and my better half.

I don't know what I saw, alien? demon? ghost? russian gymnastic suffering with anorexia and a mental disposition in the fact its was bloody cold and that thing was not.

Each encounter to there own, you will only know your looking at something you cannot explain with your own eyes. The day it happens, nothing can prepare yourself for it. It defies everything you read, hear and watch. Its like opening a door, that should remain closed. It really unlocks the senses and hell does it mess with your natural reasoning. I must of run a million possibilities through my mind since that night, everyone is countered almost instantly.

Strangest thing I've ever seen.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by EuPHORiA]

[edit on 12-8-2007 by EuPHORiA]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
thanks for posting that EuPHORiA,that made for a very enjoyable short read-LOL at the russian gymnast comment.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting sighting EuPHORiA. Do you remember if it bent at the knees to jump or did it just shoot upwards? Funny how you saw that, THEN you saw a UFO. I wonder if there's other things that maybe you can't remember?ps I saw a similar sounding object in a field when I went for a night-time visit to Bonnybridge, Scotland. Large, bright, watery-blue ball coming up a field towards me in the twilight. Never moved so fast in my life.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I believe you.

I've heard of something called dawn water. It is water that you expose to the first sunbeams of the sun, then you send energy in it from one of your chakras with your palm, then ask the water to bring you enlightment. Once drinked, spiritual people were capable of actually seeing celebrities on tv morph into reptilians in front of their very eyes. This is a very useful gift indeed. You could actually spot a reptilian walking in the street.

prophecies.us...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have met a few people that made my hair stand on edge.

I couldnt put my finger on it but i knew "they" were different and could see right thru me- right down to my core, and i was disturbed by this.

I dont know if they were reptillians, but they certainly made my skin crawl at first sight.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Interesting post EuPHORiA.

What a bizarre encounter.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It's threads like this that remind me how far......off some people can be.

Come one, reptiles, lol. How about a little common sense here......

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
No i haven't ever seen one but God help the beast if i do. Id put an end to all this once and for all with its dead alien carcass on display over my fireplace!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It is true, reptilians are among us!! Whatever should we tell Santa and the Leprechauns!?!?!?!

I have seen the pope shape-shift into a duck-billed platypus also...

But don't listen to me.
Afterall the Reptilian theory also came from a guy who announced he was Jesus Christ reincarnated on TV! Surely he must be sane!

This is the kind of stuff that makes the rest of us , who are depply rooted in the scientific basis of our theories recieve bad publicity.

Stick to writing Fiction and leave it at that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join