It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hope I am welcomed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Posted: Aug Sat 11, 2007 11:57 pm Post subject: My ghost Hunting Adventures

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I am welcomed ,I will use common sense and basic etiquette. I have done some very good ghost hunting and made some videos of them. they are not traditional. but I think you will enjoy them. we have visited Barclay a ghost town in Pa, and Hilltop cemetery in Breesport that has alot of activity . also a old Indian burial ground. we have seen alot of very unexplainable things, enjoy the videos.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
As long as you use science and keep a non biased mind your alright in my book :-)

Stay away from psychics to, they seem to make paranormal investigations less credible

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Cool videos. I'm sure you will do fine here.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

Thanks sandman, we have compiled more pics and want to do another video, Taking suggestions on the music. If you have any I would be very happy to take your suggestions.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

All our ghost pics are analyzed and talked about . we can omit a lot but some are knock your socks off. the best psychic is your own feeling, hair stands up on your neck. we have turn of the century insane asylum in our town that i want to investigate but they turned it into apartments. really creepy though old broken up halls everything like an old hospital except for a modernized room here and there. If you have any suggestions on a song for my next video it would be great. thanx

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have some pics I would like to post BUT i don't know how please help !!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911

I use imageshack.us... to host photographs once you up load copy the last url on the page and place in between these image tags [ img]your picture url goes here [ /img]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
haha, come on OzWeatherman, even you know science isn't that accurate, its always changing, most of it is merely just theories. I mean what I'm just trying to say is keep an open mind about the paranormal, but also to use logic with it.

Anyways dust particles =/= orbs!! thats all I have to say!! But yeah, I too also welcome you, hopefully you can bring new life into this dead "paranormal" forum.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
[edit on 17-8-2007 by HEATHERTHOMSON911]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
my first attempt to upload one of our pics. the history behind this picture is an old legend of a porthole, good evil, past, present, so we have worked hard at getting pics there. this is just not an orb or any dust this is a very powerful entity angel, demon i dont know. EMF went crazy, you be the judge.

[img=http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/4769/ralphpictures012bh0.th.jpg]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
in this picture the emf went off the charts we previously had evps from this area too tell us "get off my grave" so this is what we got !!!!!
[img=http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2834/ralphpictures007wq3.th.jpg]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
hey heather, I know your new, so I'm sure the mod will forgive you, but you might want to combine those multiple post into one, you don't need one for each images...so just edit your previous post and add the images and comment from there. Not a threat, just an advice, lol I care!!

by the way, awesome pictures, can you describe me what you were feeling, lol emotionally and physically when you counter the entity? I wish I could find a little group of ghost hunters in maryland, if I could I would so join!!!

personally since your at a cemetery I would say more of a spirit/soul of a deceased, if you felt this uneasy feeling I'm sure its probably a angry/frustrated/confused spirit, who probably can't accept he's dead yet.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I was not sure i could upload a pic so it was an experiment. the mods can be unforgiving but i try to follow the rules as i go along. you ask what i feel ? well in this pic, I said take a pic, take a pic ,its right here take it now. my whole body felt like it was being pulled like a magnet. we got this
[img=http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/4175/ralphpictures008tu9.th.jpg]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
As of today I'm what you would call a disbeliever that wants to believe. I think sometime in my life I would like to actually do some of these investigations on my own to provide the chance of a personal encounter that can not be explained away. For me this could be just a few small things, but the smallest of things can also be physically impossible without the help of something we may not understand.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The other day i was in an empty apartment. A man came and said my brother just past away in here. He said i think i feel him he touches me.
I said your brother were you close to your brother. He said Yes I am, He was my father , my brother ,my best friend, he was everything. I told him to believe and I showed him some pictures I have . He walked into the apartment dropped to his knees and told his brother he was sorry for not believing. He looked at me with tears running down his face. hugged me and said you gave me my brother back. how can you not believe. I do, I cant not.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEATHERTHOMSON911
The other day i was in an empty apartment. A man came and said my brother just past away in here. He said i think i feel him he touches me.
I said your brother were you close to your brother. He said Yes I am, He was my father , my brother ,my best friend, he was everything. I told him to believe and I showed him some pictures I have . He walked into the apartment dropped to his knees and told his brother he was sorry for not believing. He looked at me with tears running down his face. hugged me and said you gave me my brother back. how can you not believe. I do, I cant not.

Was the pictures of his brother in that room?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I had no camera for that one, just an imprompto situation. funny the best pic we ever had was a ghost hunt in Erin NY, we took a family pic and a very pleasant gentleman descided to join us. well he was a fantastic entity it was wow, that is a very awsome picture, he was even posing and smiling in an 1800's suite. What sucks is we lost the pic. hard drive crashed and dumb me did not back it up. thats my greatest regret not posting that damn pic everywhere to be found.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I had no camera for that one, just an imprompto situation. funny the best pic we ever had was a ghost hunt in Erin NY, we took a family pic and a very pleasant gentleman descided to join us. well he was a fantastic entity it was wow, that is a very awsome picture, he was even posing and smiling in an 1800's suite. What sucks is we lost the pic. hard drive crashed and dumb me did not back it up. thats my greatest regret not posting that damn pic everywhere to be found.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
this picture here we called for belial over and over, the winds picked up and the trees swayed and as the force of nature knocked us down i took this picture
[img=http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2918/ralphpictures016yq0.th.jpg]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

yeah thats what i meant to say i guess.......i just hate 99 percent of psychics, thank derke accorah for that

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join