It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

girl with x-ray vision

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Isn't Pravada like a supermarket tabloid type of publication?

I also thought so.

Pravda means Truth in polish at least. but russian and polish are close

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
pravda translates to " the truth"

I think its a load of BS anyway though

yea in Polish its prawda and in rusian its pravda....both mean the same

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by omega1]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This girl was on British TV today on "This Morning". from what I've heard from friends, this girl was able to pick out symptoms in patients that were genuine and has also managed to find unknown problems in this one man. And this was on a live show and she had never met the participants before.

However, incredible this seems I think it is too early to call it a fraud just yet.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Judging from the past stories I've seen on Pravda, I've always considered it a Russian tabloid, similar to Weekly World News.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

i myself had word spurts of know of stuff before it happend, about 2 to 3 months ago for 5 months i know hella sh*t before it happend it realy freaked me out, i would "geuss" somthing before it happend

It's called ESP (Extrasensory Perception).

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by pyxsul]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

Once strange thing about this article. In the first article they claimed the girl could not use her vision at night. This article says she does most of her work in the "evenings". Could just be a mistranslation though.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe she is some sort of cyborg or robot or human-alien hybrid from dulce..

Either that or cherynoble is responisble for her genetic mutation...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Natasja Demkina was tested in US and UK. In US she could spot the illnesses on 4 out of 7 people and in UK she got 7 out of 7. Now they have discovered that she can also spot illnesses just by looking at photos of the persons in question. Even passport pictures could be used. She was tested recently in Japan by Professor Yoshio Machi by the university in Tokyo. According to reports these tests validated the claims of her "powers".

click the photo for Natasja Demkina´s own homepage. (in russian...)

VG: Jente med "roentgen-syn" forbloeffer igjen (in norwegian...)

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Just in case anyone else failed to note the other headlines that were decorating the website in question:

"Sex Stimulates Intellect"
"Jesus Christ Born in Ukraine"
"Russian Time Machine"

But aside from that stuff, I think it's possible that this particular story is true. Some people see auras and some people can sense illness. It's not the unheard of. Not that it isn't totally cool or anything. But I still doubt this site's reliability. (PRAVDA)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join