It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain what a Reptilian is and where did the name come from

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am a believer of Aliens and UFO's and have also been to the Little Alie- Inn in Rachel, Nevada (area 51). What I always thought was an Alien had big slanted eyes and was green. After going on the different websites on UFO's, people are talking about Greys and Reptilians. Where did these definitions or descriptions actually originate from? Were they from abductee reports, dreams, actual undeniable photos. I remember seeing a movie a while back called Enemy Mine. Is this where the reptilian alien came from? Does anyone have a reference available that specifically states such and such an alien did this on such and such date? It would be interesting to see a master source of information compiled about each type of Alien. All I see is information about UFO's.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
im not an expert, so i cant really help you, but this thread can give you some ideas on the supposed different types of et's.

Alien Race Hierarchy

[edit on 11/8/07 by wisefoolishness]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Wiseone. I saved that website so I can read the book later. Some race has to be flying the UFO's.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Reptilian: A humanoid resembling a reptile in appearance, or vice-versa. Name probobly originating by the fact that they have the outward appearance of a reptile.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
For everything you wanted to know about reptilians please visit

www.reptoids.com

The site is run by my long time friend John Rhodes. He was on C2C with George Noory a few weeks ago but don't hold that against him.

Heres an interesting little story. On the introduction page of John’s reptoids.com there are a few photos of John. The bottom photo on the right hand side is a picture of John at the Grand Canyon. He was searching for the cave the history of which can be found here:

www.geocities.com...

This cave was found by an explorer and researcher for the Smithsonian Institution in 1909 (No it's not Institute, damn it!) He (the Smithsonian guy not John) found thousands of Egyptian looking artifacts and mummys in a perfectly engineered rectangular cave that allegedly goes back many, many miles.

The story of the cave is fascinating and continues to point in the direction that the Smithsonian archives and hides a lot more than the public will ever know about.

John Rhodes story of his search for the cave is really interesting. He has sworn me to secrecy but since I saw that picture on his website I know when it was taken and what he was doing. Note the climbing harness.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the Info John,
Ya know I went to that first site that Wiseone posted and my computer picked up something that caused it to send an error message so I ran a virus scan to get rid of it. No more going to that site. I'm not too far from the Grand Canyon or Lake Mead. Maybe I'll launch my boat in a couple of weeks at Temple Bar and cruise up river and check for artifacts.

It really has been a puzzlement to me about all these Alien races that are mentioned on these web sites because no one has any factual proof such as dead bodies or whatever. Pictures of UFO's however are constantly on the sites as well as the TV. I really don't care what Aliens look like myself as long as they're friendly and have a sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Originally posted by spacecase

Thanks for the Info John,
I'm not too far from the Grand Canyon or Lake Mead. Maybe I'll launch my boat in a couple of weeks at Temple Bar and cruise up river and check for artifacts.

OK. Well as I said I am sworn to secrecy to where the entrance is but I can tell you that you are starting at the wrong end of the Canyon.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Reptilians come from someone watching way too much land of the lost, and having a conversation like this:
Kid: "Pappy, are sleestaks real?"
Dad:"Of course they are son, and your grandmother is one of them"

Follow the link to other missing bent on world domination

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
God Legalizer,
I couldn't stop laughing over the pictures of Randy Johnson. I know what you mean about people passing out misinformation. Well, I think I'll end this post because my subject is already be covered under another post but being new to the web site I didn't see it. Oh and John, thanks again for the Geocities website, its one of my favorites now. I know your hint about the Colorado. I lived in Utah for many years and have been all over that state on all the rivers and hunted in the Manti La Sals for elk. Being part Indian I'm at home in the High Lonelys.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase
Thanks for the info Wiseone. I saved that website so I can read the book later. Some race has to be flying the UFO's.

no problem, anything to help someone, oh and sorry about that virus problem, that didnt happen on my computer.

new topics

top topics

join