It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam and Eve was ET experiment that failed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Were we a experiment that went wrong?

First we were created and put in a Garden with food and animals.
Basically a controlled environment. We were made innocent and knew nothing of evil.
Then the experiment, dont eat from the tree of life.

I think the ET's were experimenting with there own cloned selves. Just to see what a completely innocent person would do in a new environment.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Or perhaps it was God's experiment to see how true innocents would respond to temptation, depending on which side of the fence you'd like to stand on.

Speaking of Adam and Eve though, it's always puzzled me that the Bible only depicts an original creation of two people, and doesn't reveal what race they were exactly. Yet from these two humans, the entire world was populated and eventually various races somehow just... happened?

So through however many years of inbreeding, an Asian boy and girl were born (assuming they weren't the original race) which grew up and inbreeded to populate China. Then suddenly a purely black boy and girl child were born amongst all their inbreeding and these children were sent to Africa to grow up and populate the Black race... And so on and so forth, etc. etc. etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
gday

Hello Earth2, old friend i hope life is treating you well.
Interesting, just came across this and it got me thinking.

Originally posted by earth2
Were we a experiment that went wrong?
First we were created and put in a Garden with food and animals.
Basically a controlled environment. We were made innocent and knew nothing of evil.

Hmmm, I being the sort of being that i am and reading that would firstly ask this. Were we indeed? If i had no kwarms nor shadow of a doubt about Christianity and other similar religions, then i would probably accept that because it is as it is written, in supposed ancient biblical texts, passed on by people in the many churches around the world and also schools around the globe in what we know as Scripture, that is the teachings of god and/or the bible. However My thought process does not work that way. Being a person of fact and logical recognition of such subjects what i think about that is Were We? and it is from these two words that things such as How come?, How Do You Know? Is it true? and two other words that truly sort the faith full and the faithless apart Can You Prove It? come to my mind, If a Believer in such things thought about it then perhaps they could think of it as possibility or perhaps with a little research true, Me being who i am and my mind being my church I am doubtful although in saying that , that is not suffice to say that the method you are describing here is wrong.

It may be and it may not be, but if it the method your describing here is fact then the common variable in this "formula" if you will is the theory behind it.

Then the experiment, dont eat from the tree of life.

Again this comes down to faith of an individual being. however again If the method is correct then the variable again is the theory.

I think the ET's were experimenting with there own cloned selves. Just to see what a completely innocent person would do in a new environment.

I have something to ask you Earth2, has it been written in the religious texts something that might mean or strictly mention something about extra terrestrials?? I am honestly not sure im just asking your thoughts, I seem to recall reading something that might link the two (Although im not sure of the strength of this link) do u know anything about it? just asking friend.

Btw. i am in no way throwing rubbish at you or anyone else's beliefs or faith here but im just replying to an interesting thread through my way of thinking, the two different ways of thinking at work here give both of us different strengths in certain things and i think that is awsome . Let me know what you honestly think. Faith is a powerful force and i respect it greatly, however we are all of different faiths.If you don't mind me asking and im sorry if i seem to be daft in asking this lol but does your faith link to the bible? like catholic or something like that? just asking coz im curious.
I look forward to your reply old friend.

Omega

[Spelling edit]

[edit on 11/8/2007 by Omega85]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hi Omega85,

Just seems to me if you took the words 'lord god' or 'god' and changed it to ET then it is everywhere in the Bible.

I think it's possible people called ET God back then because thats just what they called him.

The more I read the Bible the more I think it was ET they were describing.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Who really knows but I liked reading your idea, in fact I read four threads of yours last night in skunkworks. Interesting ideas you have.

I think Genesis, the way God created everything in order could support what your saying. Yanno, why does it go into such detail? God made this, then the next day God made that and so forth. Question is though, Why? Why make it to start with?

Because God decided to? Experiement sounds good. But, this relies on the Bible's version of creation. There are a lot of other creation stories from around the world.

Maybe, the experiment is to give someone else (God) knowledge?
I haven't yet come across an adequate explanation as to why we are all here doing this... If as the Annunkai myths state, we were here anyway and used to be slaves for them...and it is claimed that they created or religion stems from their involvement/interference with earth (?)

interesting concept
thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seeingevil

wouldnt you have to look at somthing like darwinism? After so much breeding people would disperse and in their new locations adapt to that area thus causing diversity or race/culture.
but then why do these people in some areas have their own unique beliefs and cultures? native indians of whatever region didnt know about mainstream religions we have today ...why?
If somthing so important as knowing and following a religion of THE creator, why were so many people left out of the loop?

to try and answer my question.

theres then somthing to ponder about religion and "the civilized world".
if you look at natives around the globe once again, uncivilized...and doing their own thing.
Imagine living on some island and thats all you know, then a man that looks like you but has skin as white as the clouds, tells you that he knows of someone that created everything you know in 7 days and 7 nights.
that would almost be a close encounter by scifi standards.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Mailman]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
OK, let's say, for the sake of argument that God is an extraterrestrial. If we *do* believe the Bible and I will note that this thread is operating off the assumption that the Bible is at least partially true, we see that God continues to have involvement with His "experiment". He has not abandoned it, as He would have done if it had failed.

top topics

join