It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true face of terrorists in America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
dude immigration comes from the world, not just people of brown color. It is a world community that suffers displacement and mass migration. My family is white and are immigrants at the same time where do I fit in your picture of the evil white man keeping us out of here. These are concerns of citizens of this country, some courtesy goes a long way. There is no need to make race the issue here when it is clearly an issue of the sovereignty of our national borders. not racial purity.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Who aren't I talking about? I'm talking about everyone in this country illegally.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
racial accusations will get you no where, thank you but we enjoy a higher realm of thinking, get over the whole race thing, it has no bearing in actual debate, just conjecture. If you truly think that racism is a key factor in immigration policy then begin a new thread and see how long it lasts with an attitude like that. The only purpose this could serve is to de-unify us on an issue that is not related to your quam with race and racial tendencies. We dont need opinions that are not representitive of the minority community as a whole. thank you , but no thanks man.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by newyorkee]

[edit on 13-8-2007 by newyorkee]

look man i'mm not here to make a rqacial issue of this or divide it but the fact of tha matter is when you say illegals who are the first people to come to mind? i'm not trying to speak for anyrace, i dont care about skin color i hate everyone equally "thats a joke BTW" so please understand that when some people begin to talk $H!T i'm not going to just be quiet about it, i dont know anything about you but theres a lot of good people who come here just to feed their families.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
see this is evidence of the bad apple, I just want to make the distinction that the latin american community consists of asian, african, european, and native american peoples, and the commnets of this bad apple are not indicitive of those views shared by the latino community. We are very tolerant of racial differances. We are a global community, and understand that we are not a race but rather5 a culture.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
theres a lot of good people who come here just to feed their families.

They need to follow our laws. Coming to the U.S. is not a right.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire

theres a lot of good people who come here just to feed their families.

They need to follow our laws. Coming to the U.S. is not a right.

sure what they are doing is illegal i wont contest that, but i understand you know. i dont know what you situation is but a lot of these people just want a better life and getting a visa is not as easy as it sounds. theres a movie called american visa you should wach it and it will give you an idea of what people go trough

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
so form valid oppinions that are not alienating to those people you are trying to represent.

BTW ...I got warned before trying to reply back to something you said before on another thread I was on about immigration .I was totally out of line and in the wrong thread...my fault but it is distracting.....not related.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
getting a visa isn't meant to be easy. We do not need any more unskilled, uneducated people here.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by slackerwire]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

so form valid oppinions that are not alienating to those people you are trying to represent.

BTW ...I got warned before trying to reply back to something you said before on another thread I was on about immigration .I was totally out of line and in the wrong thread...my fault but it is distracting.....not related.

um i didnt say anything about that

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
crap double post please erase this one mod

[edit on 8/13/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire

getting a visa isn't meant to be easy. We do not need any more unskilled, uneducated people here.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by slackerwire]

yup you're right about that we sure got enough of those allready

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
yeah but the whole I can name things the white man has done, and that who is the first person you think of when saying illegal immigrants, it is implying a racial agenda behind policy, and public oppinion.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

yup you're right about that we sure got enough of those allready

So why would we want to allow more in?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

yeah but the whole I can name things the white man has done, and that who is the first person you think of when saying illegal immigrants, it is implying a racial agenda behind policy, and public oppinion.

well NY its not that i'm implying it i'm just saying what on a lot of people's mind and the fact that you know what i'm talking about proves it

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It is said in "the art of war" the every person is useful. Even an injured soldier , semingly useless can do those chores that are distracting to training and combat of his commerades. We dont need uneducated people anywhere , but not all jobs have a need for higher levels of learning. some job training should be offered where applicable so as to prepare a compitent and strong work force.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It is said in "the art of war" the every person is useful. Even an injured soldier , semingly useless can do those chores that are distracting to training and combat of his commerades. We dont need uneducated people anywhere , but not all jobs have a need for higher levels of learning. some job training should be offered where applicable so as to prepare a compitent and strong work force.

That is why teenagers used to do the jobs adult illegals do now.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have proven nothing of the sort... personally I think racism was invented in the current form we know it now as a form to separate the indentured servants of the time from sympathysing with the slaves in similar conditions....mass control.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yes but with the ever proven model of those teenagers moving to higher forms of education and better jobs those jobs in the food service industry for example, are still available to job seeking teens still in HS. Not to mention that Most fast food services are now required by federal law to have ss# for all employees.

plus the number of teens willing to work is questionable from what it was say even thrity years ago...most are just lazzy now a days ...ever hear that?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
let me back track a littl...

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Nobody has anything to say about the real terrorist threat facing America?

Dont get me wrong, Im not anti-Mexican or anti-immigration, but when more people enter this country illegally than legally, action must be taken.

By entering America illegally you are already demonstrating a total disreguard for our laws.

Know them by their fruits.

The fact that 700,000 come here illegally every year is alarming.
If even just one half of one percent of those 'illegals' are hardened criminal capable of execution style killings of teenagers, that comes out to 350 terrorists arriving yearly.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by 11Bravo]

ok so who is starting this whole racial issue; another thing about disregard for the law if us who are citizens can't follow our own laws why would we expect other people to do so. let just be realistic about that. if mexico or canada where better off people from the US would be crossing the border into those countries.

The US is the best country to be at sure other nation have their thing going on but everyone looks to this country because this is the land of freedom and oportunity, and everyone no matter ho stupid deserves a chance at a better life

[edit on 8/13/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

yes but with the ever proven model of those teenagers moving to higher forms of education and better jobs those jobs in the food service industry for example, are still available to job seeking teens still in HS. Not to mention that Most fast food services are now required by federal law to have ss# for all employees.

plus the number of teens willing to work is questionable from what it was say even thrity years ago...most are just lazzy now a days ...ever hear that?

I can drive to the "bad part of town" and buy a DL, a SS card, and a food handlers card for $100. That means nothing, I think it's safe to say we all know fast food joints still employ illegals.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join