It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true face of terrorists in America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm not advocating that, that is some elses argument. I agree that greater cooperation between countries increases the profitablity and growth of world economies. To deny this is backwards considering the current global model.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

They have a chance man, They can come here legally! All of those business owners and the such you are speaking of are here legally.
You are talking like no one wants them here period.

You know, I am fine with them being here. However, don't come here and try to dictate what is and isn't going to happen in this country. If you immigrated here from another nation, you are a guest, nothing less, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They are not doing that, they just want representation. This is a classic american theme. We fought for our independance from england over the same issue. it is not bullying, it is in fact an effort to "do things the right way" the road to legalization begins with representation.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
There are always killers everywhere, and that isn't based on race or where they come from. I've known some illegals as theres actually a lot of them where I live, and some of them are the nicest people I've ever met. I'm not advocating entering countries illegally even though we go into countries and bomb the crap out of them.

The point he was trying to make is that more Americans are killed each year by Illegal immigrants that muslim extremists.

Close the borders so my kids can have jobs when they get old enough. It's Mexico's problem to create a better life for these people, not the American tax payer.

Vote Ron Paul.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
They are not doing that, they just want representation. This is a classic american theme. We fought for our independance from england over the same issue. it is not bullying, it is in fact an effort to "do things the right way" the road to legalization begins with representation.

They're not? They demand that Spanish be spoken. They demand that we continue to allow them to flood our nation. They demand that they, illegals, get the same treatment that citizens do. Do I need to go on?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Some do not all. I think this thread is a perfect example of how different ideas can come from similar people. I know of many immigrants( second generation) that are ostriczed for not even knowing spanish or eating spanish foods. The new arrivals want the road to leglization facilitated, not to "take over" our country. I think we all agree that this sort of attitude should be supported rather than the other of illegal immigration at all costs, why then offer a catch 22. Come here knowing how to be an american without having the benefit of learning how from us. It doesnt work like that. Not real.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by newyorkee]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
OK i could not get past the first page without getting pissed off at all of the stupid stuff thats being said on this thread.

For one hte most sadistic people in the united states are white, you dont see latinos going all canibal and stuff.

second whats your problem with ilegal imigrants they are not taking your job they are just doing the work you dont want to do, for those that work in office buildings when was the last time you had to take the trash out when was the last time you had to clean the bathrooms... umm never i'm sure there could be some execptions to this but i'd say i'm 99% right on that.

i dont see any latinos standing in the corner asking for money we know who does that right.

As far as black people go if they are standing in the corner you know its cuz they are making a bussiness out of it, shoot just the other day i saw someone that was black with a sign clearly stating "i ain't gona lie i just want to buy beer" some of them use it as cover to sell their weed and drugs man.

you wanna know who complains about latinos its ignorant people who cant see past what the media and the politicians push.

sure we have some bad elements but who the hell doesn't?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

They're not? They demand that Spanish be spoken. They demand that we continue to allow them to flood our nation. They demand that they, illegals, get the same treatment that citizens do. Do I need to go on?

we dont demand anything just fair play check your facts, the latino pop is so big that bussiness wants to cater to it so there is more demand for people that know how to speak spanish. the smart parents hire mexican nanies cuz they know it will ruub off on their kids you want me to go into more detail?

[edit on 8/13/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
wow, calm down man....its peoples oppinions. It has no color or creed, just alot of MISINFORMED people trying to make their country right....it may not be their fault...in a world of mass war and evil politics, people dont know what to beleive...be patient and do as everyone else. dont make it an anger/race thing. Be easy fella

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

wow, calm down man....its peoples oppinions. It has no color or creed, just alot of MISINFORMED people trying to make their country right....it may not be their fault...in a world of mass war and evil politics, people dont know what to beleive...be patient and do as everyone else. dont make it an anger/race thing. Be easy fella

oh yeah i know thres a lot of people who live in small towns and have no real conciense of whats really going on in the country for one most of the west used to be mexico anyway so are they really imigrating illegaly? right?
i'm cool though

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Ever heard of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo?

You may want to try reading that, it would erase the ignorance you have thinking mexico, or mexicans for that matter still have any claim to land in the U.S.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
OK i could not get past the first page without getting pissed off at all of the stupid stuff thats being said on this thread.

For one hte most sadistic people in the united states are white, you dont see latinos going all canibal and stuff.

second whats your problem with ilegal imigrants they are not taking your job they are just doing the work you dont want to do, for those that work in office buildings when was the last time you had to take the trash out when was the last time you had to clean the bathrooms... umm never i'm sure there could be some execptions to this but i'd say i'm 99% right on that.

i dont see any latinos standing in the corner asking for money we know who does that right.

As far as black people go if they are standing in the corner you know its cuz they are making a bussiness out of it, shoot just the other day i saw someone that was black with a sign clearly stating "i ain't gona lie i just want to buy beer" some of them use it as cover to sell their weed and drugs man.

you wanna know who complains about latinos its ignorant people who cant see past what the media and the politicians push.

sure we have some bad elements but who the hell doesn't?

You may want to retract some of these statements before I list the litany of problems caused by illegals. It would be very humiliating for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Every thing has its ups and downs, the fact is a few bad apples are never reepresentitive of the whole.....for a great many years latinos have been adapting and asimilating our culture and way of life...to say they only bring problems is ignorant sir.....

Plus I dont really think that guy was doing more than cr4eating an argument that most latinos wouldnt identify with...seems almost to conveinient that as soon as the disscussion rises above race some one finds a way to divide us and make us fight on retarded points. Most minorities I know dont refer to others as the other ones or the ones we already know about..... I wonder where he is from, if he even is latino.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by ChrisF231
I am not sure if Posse Comiatus would apply to border protection or not.

It didn't agree with what they did in Waco either, but guess what... It happened. Posse Comitaus states that military force shall not be used a gainst a civilian population but, alas, it happened in Waco.

I think when it comes to the security of this country, any and every means should be used to protect it. Waco was not a national security issue... The border is.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

I didnt think Waco was military. I thought it was FBI and ATF which is federal.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

If you work in a government office and see abuses of people in Great living conditions report them and cancell their assistance. If not you are guilty of compliance. I think that this is classic disinfo. Most people on welfare are women and children who actually need the help. it is a falasy to think that the government is so dumb they cant figure out who deservies the help or not. The abuses just get more press.

Plus most immigrants want to incorperate the american life style, as they favor it to their own. They really respect us.

Unfortunately I can't.
I don't directly handle their medical information. It is protected under HIPPAA. Everyone sees them come in, but they don't have an income to claim. The wives claim no income and collect benefits for their children while the husbands work under the table. So yea, they do it legit.
Trust me, they know what they are doing.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire

Ever heard of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo?

You may want to try reading that, it would erase the ignorance you have thinking mexico, or mexicans for that matter still have any claim to land in the U.S.

why dont you tell that to the indians also

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

why dont you doit instead of pumping out threats, maybe i will go compile the list of problems whites have caused

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

SO you are making this a racial issue now? Notice, I said illegals, not hispanics.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
racial accusations will get you no where, thank you but we enjoy a higher realm of thinking, get over the whole race thing, it has no bearing in actual debate, just conjecture. If you truly think that racism is a key factor in immigration policy then begin a new thread and see how long it lasts with an attitude like that. The only purpose this could serve is to de-unify us on an issue that is not related to your quam with race and racial tendencies. We dont need opinions that are not representitive of the minority community as a whole. thank you , but no thanks man.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire

SO you are making this a racial issue now? Notice, I said illegals, not hispanics.

so by illegals who arent you talking about..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join