It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Check Out the Funny Looking Palm Trees in Phoenix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

SOURCE

What do you think? Cameras?

I cant figure it out. Alarm systems in case of "doomsday"?

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Camouflaged cell phone tower...rather than an ugly standard tower.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Cell phone antennas, dressed up as trees.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I find it hard to tell because Phoenix is so super modern.

I thought it might be something New World Ordish.....

But y'all know me.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have no idea what that could be. Climb the palm tree and let us know whats inside.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Camouflaged cell phone tower...rather than an ugly standard tower.

Affirmative.
As a former cell tower erector I can vouch for this.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Definately a cell phone tower. Cellular companies have been known to disguise their towers to appease the people that whine about the looks of a normal tower.
Ive heard of them disguising them to look like pine trees and other things, depending on the area that they are in.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Actually wasn't there an "emergency system" for communications that was being put around, where they showed that they were disguised as trees, or installed inside of church steeples, with a conspiracy angle that these were the same signals that could install foreign "thoughts" into your mind?

Just wondering, I know I read that somewhere, I think it was a David Icke article, and that the sources were actually good for it in that article. I'll try to find a link when I'm able.

Good find, DG.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth
I have no idea what that could be. Climb the palm tree and let us know whats inside.

You.

Well, if its cell phone towers, its not very exciting is it

Oh well, thanks for the imput

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
A little more info for ya as the beer starts to loosen my tongue. (can I say that?)
The tower in question is reffered to as a monopole, and many cities/areas have ordinances for the erection of towers. Namely that they be concealed in some way as to not be an eye sore.
Sometimes they are hidden on the tops or sides of buildings or even concealed behind billboards.
Theres no telling where you're getting your microwaves from now-a-days.

Sabre tower manufacturers

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hey dg

I climbed the tree and here's what I found:

It was perched up there, sipping coconut milk through a straw and hissing like a cat!

[edit on 12-8-2007 by jsobecky]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

I can't belive that its come to this, everyone wants more of this stuff around, but then the stuff isn't pretty enough, so we drees it up, make it look nie, spend lots of money on them. Now every day people will be walking around, 'WTF, fake trees...? Whats going on here" How many versions of this are there, you posted a few... whats next, they have to do something similar for Direct TV and other satalight dishes.. i mean come on...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

I can't belive that its come to this, everyone wants more of this stuff around, but then the stuff isn't pretty enough, so we drees it up, make it look nie, spend lots of money on them. Now every day people will be walking around, 'WTF, fake trees...? Whats going on here" How many versions of this are there, you posted a few... whats next, they have to do something similar for Direct TV and other satalight dishes.. i mean come on...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Hey dg

I climbed the tree and here's what I found:

It was perched up there, sipping coconut milk through a straw and hissing like a cat!

[edit on 12-8-2007 by jsobecky]
OK!
Gotta hand it to ya, you're evil, you are. :shk:

So you found a beautiful woman up the tree.

At least I HAVE my picture on BTS, where's yours? Hmmmmm????

Well?

(honest to God) :shk:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'd like to post my pic here dg, but I'm one of those alien vampire types and I don't reflect any light, so I can't take my picture. Sorry!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Like palm trees normally aren't funny looking already?

Looks like a cell phone tower but aren't those much taller?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Back in the day when dishes were a 10' span of aluminium truss and mesh , most "communities" (AKA Concentration camps) didn't allow satellite dishes.

What I used to do for customers was to modify a patio furniture set so that the dish was covered by the umbrella and the table was around the pole. A compact belt drive unit left plenty of room to sit under the umbrella, which was simply taken out of it's frame and stretched over the dish and feedhorn, and from over the fence it appeared to be normal patio furniture.

AS i said before, they're cellphone towers dressed up to be pretty, no mystery there, but what signal is being used? I think someone touched on it already, but years ago i heard of a few people in the telecom field running into guys they said were obviously not from the phone company installing antennas/equipment. There was talk of military looking guys and government vehicles IIRC Around LA working on antennas.

Which would lead to the question, are they using mind control towers disguised as cellphone towers disguised as trees to do the MKultra style voodoo?

Oh yeah, and how about cellphone towers themselves as monuments of big brother, you're already able to be tracked by your phone, so to put it in new world order speak, they're antennas for monitoring your tracking device and for potential bugging and wiretap surveillance. Who needs cameras when you have CIA listening stations disguised as trees every few blocks and citizens walking around with an open mic?

top topics

join