It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever heard of the dropas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
supposedly an alien race that crashed here 12000 years ago with some ancient disks with writings on them. here's a pic of them:

link

link

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I havn't ever heard of them before... they look almost human

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was actually at a website several months ago that was talking about the Hindu holy book (Rama-something, can't remember) along with other books from that era had all kinds of information on designing inter and intra stellar craft, flying crafts, etc. It was actually really interesting, but I couldn't find many other places that agreed with the 2 sites I went to. I would assume this would be related to the dropas, if any of it is true.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
there was a mention of them on another thread about another alien group with a website...

they do look kinda human but their faces look a bit wierd... the problem with these 'we are alien' claims is there are so many of them and the majority (if not all) would be fakes... but i do think its highly probable that aliens have crased here (and may still be somewhere).

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
I havn't ever heard of them before... they look almost human

yes, but it says they are less than 4 ft tall. read the article that talkes about the bodies found in the cave. don't sound human to me

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Good one JJ. Did not think about it that way.

The path to enlightenment......has evidently been walked upon many times before.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
sorry, ill remember to search before i post anymore topics

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why is it you only see the one same pic of the Dropas all the time even when you do a search on them

Graham

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Those dropas (if that is what they really are), certainly look only human. It looks like the picture was taken a long time ago so it is hard to see any features on their faces except for the eyes, nose and mouth.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When I dropa the brick it hurtsa my toe.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
OOOOO!!!! So THATS y we asians r so smart!

new topics

top topics

join