It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cheney saw me today!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamestkirk
how about this

or this

First of all "Rense.com"....

Second, of all that "technology" was supposed to be available in 2003.... It is 2007......where is it?.....

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

hi again

here's the event covered in the local rag, planet jackson hole. in the center of the still shot you can see me walking with my sign. there is also a video.

planet JH 8/15/07

From the comments at the bottom of the video, it doesn't sound like the locals appreciated the protestors too much.

i believe he's still in town. i'll try to be in sight of his cavalcade once again before he leaves.

jimbo

It's a good thing that you took the time to exercise you rights and express your opinions. But just remember - you and the rest of the protestors were able to protest without being harassed or stopped. I say that because many times people are quick to say that our right to protest has been taken away, along with many of our other rights.

And one more thing - keep what you did in perspective. Cheney probably goes past 5 times the number of JH protestors every day in DC while going to the White House; this was nothing new to him. I doubt he was impressed, or if he barely noticed you.

Just sayin'.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join