cheney saw me today!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Errrr... was this a protest to promote Abovetopsecret.com or what???

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
tsloan- nice find!

Originally posted by jsobecky
You "felt his presence"? Oh, I thought the title of this thread was "cheney saw me today!". Now it turns out you're not even sure he was in one of the cars.

Yawn...

what would you expect? VP Dick rolling down the window and shaking my hand? i assure you, he was indeed in one of those cars. remember, this is a town of population 9000. you don't get alot of close following vehicles in procession, driving fast preceeded by a local police car which stayed in the parking lot across the street.

felt his presence-disturbance in the force-get it?

this is a great forum. i can definitely say that i was driven to make that public statement due to the fine research and debate found here!

jimbo

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
*shakes hand*

I would just like to say a big THANK YOU for being more than just a man of words.Its people like yourself who stand up for common decency who are role models to be looked up too.

As for the Cheney fan club who exist on this site

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well done friend.

Maybe you should make this a hobby.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Cheney was probably like, "What the hell is zero point energy."

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Cheney was probably like, "What the hell is zero point energy."

Don't isulte his intellegence, he clearly was like this, 'Mruagh, zero point energy is zero profit for me, mruagh.'

My picture of Mr Chaney has always been of him sitting in a bath tube of something, being covered in pure liquid petrol, as hundred of $100's are just flying through the air PacMan Jones style. And Chaney is just laughing histiaricly, near the point of oxygen deprivation, he is clearly in his happy place. (Please take 2-3 mintes to clearly picture this)

I can say with a degree of confidence this is how he spent his few hours as president of the united states when Mr. Bush was under his anestiesia the other week.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Something about Cheney bugs me. He bothers me more than Bush does really... When I look at Cheney, I get cold chills. I really don't like the man at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You know, the gubmint COULD have people feeding disinformation to us here at ATS. Either that, or I'm paranoid.. maybe a bit of both.

=/ Cheney kind of reminds me or Creedy, from V for Vendetta.

Anyways! Awesomesauce, I'm glad to see some people are actively trying to DO something rather than doing what I do and sitting around, thinking about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The first time i saw his picture, was the first time i felt evil be transfered through paper!

Bush isn't realy that bad of a guy, clearly unfit to be president, but not a bad guy. Hes the kind of guy that wants to get others to like him, and would be a good listener... kinda. HEs just a freindly guy who can sell you by just going, 'Come on...', like a skinnier Peter Griffen.

finance.yahoo.com...

Just look what Cheney has done with his beloved Haliburton stock since 9/11 from $5 range to over $40 in 2006, thats a NICE profit margin huh.. i realy should have listened to my AP Goverment teach in 2003 that said to BUY as much Halibuteon stock ass possible when he learned we were going into iraq...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Bush isn't realy that bad of a guy, clearly unfit to be president, but not a bad guy. Hes the kind of guy that wants to get others to like him, and would be a good listener... kinda. HEs just a freindly guy who can sell you by just going, 'Come on...', like a skinnier Peter Griffen.

I agree, at least to an extent. Bush is not dumb, but he certainly doesn't have the intellect to handle the crap that is currently going on in the world today. In many ways, I feel like, just as Wesley Clarke has said, that the Bush presidency has been hi-jacked by people who are genuinely evil.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Wesley Clarke has said, that the Bush presidency has been hi-jacked by people who are genuinely evil.
[edit on 12-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

That is the best description i have heard. BUt we have just couple more years, then... then... OMG what are we going to do in 2 YEARS!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It is your right to demonstrate and believe whatever you want to believe.

My own opinion is that noone has been able to acomplish 0 point energy. Not the government, not the military, and no scientist or regular person.

It is possible that sometime in the future such a discovery could be done that we can harness energy from space, or the energy that Earth gets from it's travel through space, but for now there is no evidence this has been accomplished yet.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
If Cheney can smile
he probably did. He probably laughed at all the insignificant little people who must bow to him.

I beg your pardon DG, but how exactly do you know this to be true?

Have you seen Cheney being surrounded by hordes of people bowing down to him?...

Wake up DG, you must be having a liberal nightmare or something.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Have you seen Cheney being surrounded by hordes of people bowing down to him?...

Well Muaddib you have forgotten that his supreme highness do not allow any under his status American citizens get too close to him.

But be assure that probably anybody that dares to cross his highness path will be put under surveillance and his name will go into the black list.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Well Muaddib you have forgotten that his supreme highness do not allow any under his status American citizens get too close to him.

For security reasons people who want to demonstrate against Cheney are not allowed to be too close, and that's the proof that he thinks to be a king or something?....

Looking at those photos given it appears that those who were demonstrating were allowed to be right next to Cheney's home....but I guess they live in a dictatorship and Cheney is an evil dictator because they are not allowed to "enter his property/home".....

Originally posted by marg6043
But be assure that probably anybody that dares to cross his highness path will be put under surveillance and his name will go into the black list.

Riiight...ok...next.....

Anyways, i'll leave you in your imaginary world.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
jamestkirk the demonstration you were involved with has made it to YouTube and an article has been written about it over at Raw Story Well done

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
My own opinion is that noone has been able to acomplish 0 point energy. Not the government, not the military, and no scientist or regular person.

how about this

or this

what do you think about tsloan's post of the UK hacker interview earlier in this thread?

jimbo

PS-thanks sauron, amazing to see our little event on youtube!

[edit on 8/13/2007 by jamestkirk]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
The first time i saw his picture, was the first time i felt evil be transfered through paper!

That's precisely how I felt when I first seen Pope Benedict's photo, only it was through pixels rather than paper...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
hi again

here's the event covered in the local rag, planet jackson hole. in the center of the still shot you can see me walking with my sign. there is also a video.

planet JH 8/15/07

i believe he's still in town. i'll try to be in sight of his cavalcade once again before he leaves.

jimbo

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I just thought of a great fun idea. If we got 50 people together and each one picked their favorite conspiracy off of ATS for their sign just think of what the government might think. If anything we would either freak them out or get invited to lunch.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join