cheney saw me today!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Awesome sign Mr. Kirk.

Like others said, its one thing to come here and talk about this stuff, its another to publicly represent it. One of the coolest things I've seen on ATS

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Now you just need to go back there with a sign that says the following:

"Burn in hell, Dick! Burn, just like all the people in the WTC did that you had no problem killing."

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Like the sign very well done..I also like your shirt..lol

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Go to Iraq and do that in front of our soldiers.....bet you get the beating of your life. Grow up..

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is my first trip to this site and regardless of your point of view or why you decided to demonstrate, all I really wanted to say was that the design of this blog and website is AWESOME for anyone wanting to read something without eye fatigue. Whoever put this site together shows some above average intelligence.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
sam,

your personal attack is uncalled for.

You must be naive to the fact, supporting troops is different than not supporting the war. You can support troops while not supporting the war for oil, and the LAWBREAKERS in office. Yes, they have violated treaties and broken laws. They are traitors to the u.s.a. Seriously, read up on the laws and study our constitution and bill of rights. Learn how the government is suppose to operate.

Do you not realize most of the troops DON'T want to be there?

I guess that would mean you would have to think for yourself and learn from independent resources. I would like you to wake up, I just think you find too much comfort in the blue pill and it is easier to think that way ... OR ... you are getting paid by someone to have that opinion, if not, you are free to be as ignorant as you choose to be.

Ignore button ... is that made so we can use it on ignorant people?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by samnx2
Go to Iraq and do that in front of our soldiers...

My friends who have served in Iraq come home and bitch along side me at the terrible administration we live under. They bitch at the ridiculous reasons why we're in that country to begin with.

I doubt you speak for the soldiers.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
You have a lot of courage to do that during grouse season...

To many witnesses around for the bloodsucker to stage an 'accident'.

Good on you OP!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Go to Iraq and do that in front of our soldiers.....bet you get the beating of your life. Grow up..

So does growing up mean we have to share all your opinions? From my perspective, if the OP did this in Iraq in front of our troops, the would probably give him a standing ovation. I do agree someone needs to grow up, but it is not Mr Kirk.

Getting back to topic, Mr Kirk you have earned my respect. I loved the sign but I love the shirt even more!
Kudos to you my friend. I just wish more people would stand up for what they believe in. Obviously you do, and for that my hats off to you sir.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Jimbo,

I think you must have set the all time record for most starts in a thread... if not, most certainly in a thread with only two pages of posts so far. Full star set + 61 more.... jeebus cristo.
Just imagine how many you would have gotten if you hijacked his vehicle!

[edit on 8/12/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
thanks for everyone's great feedback! it was kinda spur of the moment, ATS was top priority for the spray paint job on that sign!

Originally posted by halfmask
jamestkirk what was cheney's response to your sign at that moment. You said he saw it so, what was his response to seeing it?

they came through in 4 vehicles close together, some white, some silver and one black. i don't know exactly which had cheney. they all had dark windows. american SUV's.

it's a small town, jackson, if he ain't in one of those cars, on this road where he's been disrupting traffic the last few days, well, maybe the men in black are really working hard!

i felt his presence!!

jimbo

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

i would certainly expect to be beaten to death, as a messenger, because i am bringing a message that no soldier wants to hear about. and should never have to hear once they have pledged the ultimate sacrifice for their service. i have the utmost respect for those who are defending our country.

but i only bring the true message, i don't create it.

jimbo

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamestkirk
they came through in 4 vehicles close together, some white, some silver and one black. i don't know exactly which had cheney. they all had dark windows. american SUV's.

i felt his presence!!

jimbo

You "felt his presence"? Oh, I thought the title of this thread was "cheney saw me today!". Now it turns out you're not even sure he was in one of the cars.

Yawn...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
So Cheney was returning from Grand Teton hey.

In the book The Gods of Eden by William Bramley, page 366 ''...One locale was a mountain in the Teton range of Wyoming-a mountain Mr Ballard calls the Royal Teton. According to Ballard, there was a sealed tunnel entrance near the top of the mountain that led to elevators.The elevators took their occupants to a location two thousand feet down into an underground complex of huge halls, storage spaces and mines

In one of the large underground rooms, Mr Ballard claims that he saw an All-Seeing Eye symbol on the wall.There was also a large machine, which Ballard described as:
...a disc of gold-at least twelve feet in diameter.Filling it so that the points touched the circumference-blazed a seven pointed star-composed entirely of yellow diamonds-a solid mass of brilliant golden Light.

Around the main disc were seven small discs, which Ballard gave symbolic meaning to. Mr Ballard quickly revealed, however, that this large machine was not a mere symbol:

As I learned later, at certain times for special purposes-Great Cosmic Beings pour through these discs-their powerful currents-of force.

Great Cosmic Beings was the term used by Ballard to denote leaders at the highest echelons of the Brotherhood. In his writings, Mr Ballard claims that some of the Brotherhood's Great Cosmic Beings are of extraterrestrial origin.

Ballard was told that the currents of force emitted by the machine were directed to the humanity of earth.The purpose?....''

End of quote from book.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Awesome job, we need more people like you, showing the government exactly what they need to hear!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is a slight bit off topic....But question to the big three in light of this event in the case of what "if"..A member from here were to be invesigated by the goverment branch and wanted your ATS records and you guys knew that the member was being harrased would you guys warn this memeber?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamestkirk
well, jackson hole had a protest today in front of the driveway to VP cheney's domicile and i was there. i stayed after everyone left and cheney's cavalcade entered through the gate!! cheney saw me and my sign!! he was returning from grand teton national park where he dedicated a new visitor's center, i don't have any photo's though because i was by myself! bummer!! he saw my sign about the government conspiracy to cover-up zero point energy!

James,

Check this out. Remember the British hacker that was looking for UFO's in NASA's data network? Gary McKinnon. Well I'm not sure if this was talked about but he supposedly found more than UFO proof he found supressed energy proof of ZPE which produces anti-gravity propulsion. I found this interview on the net. Check it out kinda neat.

www.zpenergy.com...

[edit on 12-8-2007 by tsloan]

-----------------------------
Trimmed big quote

[edit on 12/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Just imagine how many you would have gotten if you hijacked his vehicle!

...and found free energy documentation which has lead to U.S travels between the Moon and Earth. Then the documentation leads to the discovery of self-replicating factories on the Moon in hopes of a sentient species making contact with it. The documentation further concludes that the NWO is keen on taking use of these technologies not for world enslavement, but, for a peaceful New World of pure democratic purposes. Once this is achieved full disclosure will be handed to the public and our first contacts will prepare us for the invitation into the galactic union.

The master conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
"Cheney saw me today!" and "I felt his presence!"

Sounds like stuff a lovestruck teen would say about the latest teen idol!

Could it be a secret crush?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hmmm--

One thing lacking here. PROVE that is actually Dick Cheney's Gate, and that what you have here isn't a Hoax. It is blatantly obvious that the pictures presented in the OP are fake and have been altered in PSP8 --the signature is there in the code. I wanna see some EVIDENCE!

Seriously--Good job, Kirk.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Ed Littlefox]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join