cheney saw me today!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+95 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
well, jackson hole had a protest today in front of the driveway to VP cheney's domicile and i was there. i stayed after everyone left and cheney's cavalcade entered through the gate!! cheney saw me and my sign!! he was returning from grand teton national park where he dedicated a new visitor's center, i don't have any photo's though because i was by myself! bummer!! he saw my sign about the government conspiracy to cover-up zero point energy!

here's what i have:

there are a couple more...jimbo

mods: sorry if i'm in the wrong forum

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
glad to see theres people out there who dont just talk about it these days they get up an do something about it.any positive action no matter how small it may seem is a step in the rite direction.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Good job, and congrats on actually taking advantage of your right to protest and to get a message through. I bet ole Dick went right in to his computer to come to this site and look up what this "zero point energy" business is all about... Hehehe...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thats cool nice to see someone doing something real for a change oh and i love the napolean dynamite t shirt

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If Cheney can smile
he probably did. He probably laughed at all the insignificant little people who must bow to him.

I give you a lot of credit for taking action- of any kind with this crippled crotchety old man and the government

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
to quote the planeteers......THE POWER IS YOURS!

captain kirk, he's our hero , ganna bring cheney to his knees about point zero!

GO PLANETEERS!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't agree with your point of view/politics, but kudos to you anyways for getting out there and getting your voice heard!

[edit on 8/11/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Am i paranoid because now i fear ATS has become even more well known to the powers that be? Think they're bumping up the DDoS attacks now? Nah, doubt it, but it pays to be wary >D

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Its too bad the lizard didn't shape shift for you!

That would have been so cool!

Nice job!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Way to go! Too bad his cavalcade didn't have a misfortunate accident, if you catch my drift.
Down with Dick!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
jamestkirk what was cheney's response to your sign at that moment. You said he saw it so, what was his response to seeing it?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Bravo!! Kudos for gettin' out there and making yourself known. If I were in the area, I would join you!!

NNP

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
That is simply awesome Kirk. Not only were you protesting and Cheney saw you, but you were holding up that brilliant sign.

Maybe he will register on ATS and become one of us. he will just be the only one with no soul and and ice cold heart.

Nice work!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Did you hear any Darth Vader music as his motorcade passed by?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Awesome! Thanks for taking your right(s) and putting it into good use. Too bad I don't live anywhere close to any of these dunces. Would be nice to roll by with a crew and protest for once.

Keep it up!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You have a lot of courage to do that during grouse season...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The Cheney Gang

For some reason I have this image of the Vice President stopping the car, getting out and waving his shotgun at you, yelling...

"Zero point energy? I'll never give up the secret. You hear me? NEVER! Now get off my land, you little whippersnapper!"

And he would have gotten away with it too, if those meddling kids wouldn't have stopped him.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Oh, Cheney must love you now.

How hypocritical can you get? Invade a country and wreak havoc on the lands and people. Then, go dedicate a new National Park welcome center. I think the Teton's should feel lucky they don't have oil pulsing through them. Unfortunately, Alaska may not be so fortunate.

You get mad stars for your efforts today! Great Job!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn he will just be the only one with no soul and and ice cold heart.

Hey, that is my job here! I won't let him do that!

I commend you on using your rights to make a point. Will be fun to see if he DOES join (won't happen, I garuntee it) ... would be fun to see his replies, if he was open about his joining.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If he noticed the sign, the plug for ATS probably stood out to him as well. I wonder if he's come to snoop around and see what's being said about him, or perhaps appointed someone else to do so...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join