It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor drags girl behind van!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Full Article

A San Antonio pastor and an employee of his Christian boot camp were arrested Friday on aggravated assault charges, accused of dragging a girl behind a van after she failed to keep up during a running exercise.

This sickens me, how can you call yourself a worker of God and do this?
What is up with Christian boot camps anyway? I mean just send them to
military boot camp and have a sergeant yelling in their ears instead of
ex-military air force instructor passing off as a pastor.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I see what you mean, haw can anyone expect to get a true understanding of their chosen god, if faiths own leaders are so missguided.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I can't express how sorry I am to see this.

My only question is what is wrong with these people? :shk:

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 8/22/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by superevoman
I see what you mean, haw can anyone expect to get a true understanding of their chosen god, if faiths own leaders are so missguided.

When men claim that to know faith they must teach you about it, they are deceitful liars.

Faiths leader is Christ, the guy who did this is just a misguided human being, no more no less.

I never like stories about supposed holy men doing horrible things. It discredits the church and the faith when people generalize a population from the acts of one person. "Oh my gawd, christians are not good!"

[edit on 23-8-2007 by depth om]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

Originally posted by superevoman

When men claim that to know faith they must teach you about it, they are deceitful liars.

Faiths leader is Christ, the guy who did this is just a misguided human being, no more no less.

I never like stories about supposed holy men doing horrible things. It discredits the church and the faith when people generalize a population from the acts of one person.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by depth om]

well, like it or not these people are the people the community at large listens to when it comes to spiritual education, it they are misguided, most likely they students will be also.

[edit on 063131p://3508pm by superevoman]

new topics

top topics

join