It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Theory]Dallas Texas, The new home of the White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This involves a lot of theory, I will do my best to back them up. Bear with me. I am rather Bias since I live in Dallas.
Also special thanks to Greg B. (3 south 3, represent)

PROLOGUE
reg and I were talking and we got to thinking about what it might take to keep George Bush in office beyond his term. We both came to the idea of, as many of you have already, possibly setting a nuke off, and blaming terrorists. Thats the setting for my story.

The curtain opens....

During one of Bushs vacations to his ranch in Crawford Texas, the capitol of the United States was attacked by a Nuclear weapon of unknown origin. It is reported to have been a missile, hitting the mall north of the Washington Memorial. You can get an idea by looking at the diagram below how much was suffered by this attack. (I thought about putting in figures, but its not important and I'm lazy) It is important to mention at this point that the missile was an ICBM.

In response, the U.S. goes into Martial law. It is decided by the powers that be that Bush should remain in office for the "time being". We wage war against whoever we say the bomb came from, be it, Iran, Pakistan, or what have you. It doesn't matter.
The government decides in its infinite wisdom to move the capital of the United States more Inland away from the coast which are easy to access for terrorists.

Where do they put it?
Dallas Texas.

My reasoning?
1. More Inland than DC, save the Gulf.
2. Obviously near to Bushs ranch home in Crawford.
3. Patriotism. Dallas is the home of the Cowboys. VERY patriotic .

4. On a parallel note, as we go to war with this terrorist nation, and taking on a no nonsense attitude,and gauging by our stricter rules instigated on our public, the rest of the world refers to us as "cowboys". Since most cowboys live in Texas, it seems right.
5. And since we seem to believe in a shadow government, as I do, its highly believable that the people running the show are related to the people who helped assassinate Kennedy, it seems fitting we move the capital to Dallas to "Honor Kennedy".

Notes:
-You can see the blast didn't "hit" the pentagon. It still runs even though the capitol has moved. Like wise, Ft. Meade is untouched. (NSA)
- D.C. is split between Maryland and Virginia.

Your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Seems fairly logical to me, Dallas is closer to the center of North America than DC, and thusly closer the the center of the NAU.

[edit on 8/11/2007 by Rytak]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply.
Sorry but what is NAU? The Superhighway?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The NAU is the North American Union, similar to the EU, but it combines the US, Canada, and Mexico into one country so to speak.

Dallas is only good for a business hub.

If they move the capital, it will most likely be moved to the Rockies like Denver, Colorado. The Denver airport is one big clue right there. Also I believe the intelligence agencies are moving there headquarters there as well.

In terms of defensible locations, think Switzerland with all those mountains as natural barriers. Dallas could be attacked from both the Gulf and a Mexican based incursion.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I would have to agree on part. Texas would be a good place for the white house. Personally I wouldn't put it IN Dallas. I would put it in a town about 30 minutes or so from there. It may not do much from a large scale attack but DFW airport being close would be a bad idea. Everyone from everywhere comes through there. You couldn't keep track if something happened.
At the same time, Denver wouldn't work too good either. NOAD being in the same area would be worse than having Dallas blown up.
Even though Dallas is able to be attacked from the Gulf adn the Mexican border, if they came in ground troops they would be stopped before they got there.
BTW... I live an hour south of Houston.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yeah I ran into that problem with my wife, I had told her about my idea and she agreed but said outside the Dallas, not in it.
I should have mentioned that my thinking was anywhere in the metroplex actually. Waving a hand at near Houston

BTW, I think NORAD has been moved. I don't recall where to though.

I agree with the poster who said Denver as well.( Again, I am Dallas biased)
But I don't think Dallas is really open to the gulf. You'd have to go through a lot of trouble to attack us from the gulf. not that its impossible, but its an upgrade from where Washington DC is currently. If nothing else it would be a place where the "Shadow Government" could push why we need to move it.

It seems as though, almost quoting a poster, "All roads lead to Dallas."
Seems like thats another cities motto, however.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
NORAD has not moved. I stayed at the AFB next to it just last month.

Dallas is a good area. It does take a lot to get through that way no matter which way you go. I would not put it down here near Houston though. Too much problems with weather. Hurricane season is definately not looking good and Houston (in general) floods bad no matter what the weather does. That is just how this area is.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
OOps, sorry I had meant Cheyenne Mountain, not NORAD. I believe thats the one thats moved.

top topics

join