This involves a lot of theory, I will do my best to back them up. Bear with me. I am rather Bias since I live in Dallas.
Also special thanks to Greg B. (3 south 3, represent)
reg and I were talking and we got to thinking about what it might take to keep George Bush in office beyond his term. We both came to the idea of, as
many of you have already, possibly setting a nuke off, and blaming terrorists. Thats the setting for my story.
The curtain opens....
During one of Bushs vacations to his ranch in Crawford Texas, the capitol of the United States was attacked by a Nuclear weapon of unknown origin.
It is reported to have been a missile, hitting the mall north of the Washington Memorial. You can get an idea by looking at the diagram below how much
was suffered by this attack. (I thought about putting in figures, but its not important and I'm lazy) It is important to mention at this point that
the missile was an ICBM.
In response, the U.S. goes into Martial law. It is decided by the powers that be that Bush should remain in office for the "time being". We wage
war against whoever we say the bomb came from, be it, Iran, Pakistan, or what have you. It doesn't matter.
The government decides in its infinite wisdom to move the capital of the United States more Inland away from the coast which are easy to access for
Where do they put it?
1. More Inland than DC, save the Gulf.
2. Obviously near to Bushs ranch home in Crawford.
3. Patriotism. Dallas is the home of the Cowboys. VERY patriotic .
4. On a parallel note, as we go to war with this terrorist nation, and taking on a no nonsense attitude,and gauging by our stricter rules instigated
on our public, the rest of the world refers to us as "cowboys". Since most cowboys live in Texas, it seems right.
5. And since we seem to believe in a shadow government, as I do, its highly believable that the people running the show are related to the people who
helped assassinate Kennedy, it seems fitting we move the capital to Dallas to "Honor Kennedy".
-You can see the blast didn't "hit" the pentagon. It still runs even though the capitol has moved. Like wise, Ft. Meade is untouched. (NSA)
- D.C. is split between Maryland and Virginia.