It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] i have a pic. of a ufo across the street from my house [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
ok i was looking through my pics. from when i was younger and saw this pic. i didn't know what else to sat but holey s"""" so imideatly put the pic in the copy machine and added it onto the computer and that's how i am here now it looks about 20 years old and never seen this before

THE U.F.O.

i was thinking that the distortion could be from a antigrav or that thing accelerating so fast because my grandpa took this pic a long time ago and he said he didn't think he got the pic. until he got it developed because it accelerated so fast and he didn't Evan see the spiral rings around it until the pics. were developed
so i think he got the pic just as it started to accelerate

post your ideas

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Brendanx]

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Brendanx]

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Just open a free account in www.photobucket.com. Upload the pic from your computer to the site. Then click either url or img under the pic and paste either or both to your post. Easy!

Hurry up, I want to see!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sounds intriguing, looking forward to seeing the picture...

Edit:
It appears you posted the wrong link... In your Photobucket account, towards the bottom you'll see the images you've uploaded, with each image having four url's beneath it. Choose the fourth url down for "IMG Code", copy the link and paste it into your thread post.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by seeingevil]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I don't think you provided the correct URL.

This album is private. Please login.

I'm getting a login page when I open the link you gave us.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Um. yeah. Yeah, about that. I looks like you photoshopped a picture of a UFO into another picture, and spiraled the area around it to hide the fact that you photoshopped it >_>

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is this a joke?

Because I don't think it's funny.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
DOH!!!! I actually sat here waiting for the photo.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Post my ideas?
My ideas are that UFO reseacrh really doesnt need things like this.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
No I don't think so. Nope still don't think so. if you are the one that altered/made this image, shame on you. If you found this pic on the net and wanted to post it. Next time use a little bit of common sense and sound judgement before trying to pull something like this.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brendanx
ok i was looking through my pics. from when i was younger and saw this pic. i didn't know what else to sat but holey s"""" so imideatly put the pic in the copy machine and added it onto the computer and that's how i am here now it looks about 20 years old and never seen this before

THE U.F.O.

i was thinking that the distortion could be from a antigrav or that thing accelerating so fast because my grandpa took this pic a long time ago and he said he didn't think he got the pic. until he got it developed because it accelerated so fast and he didn't Evan see the spiral rings around it until the pics. were developed
so i think he got the pic just as it started to accelerate

post your ideas

Tic - Toc

By becoming a member of these domains, you agree to the following:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Edit: for the record here is the image: img67.imageshack.us...

[edit on 8/11/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here's my idea... We ban HOAXERS on ATS for violating the Terms and Conditions of Use.

BANNED.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Here's my idea... We ban HOAXERS on ATS for violating the Terms and Conditions of Use.

BANNED.

Springer...

Nice and succinct. Gotta love it.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thank goodness for fast action. Now if only TRUE images came about as fast as the fake ones left!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
OMG.. hoaxerz every day now. This is getting out of hand. I knew this was a hoax before he gave us a link to his photoshop creation, like when he said the pic is like 20 years but he is only 14.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
LOL, I guess he is a little kid.
He was posting old youtube vids all over the forum since yesterday.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Damn, that was fast. I saw the header, and I needed to fix my office chair, so I thought I would fix the chair first.

Came back and the poster is labeled and banned.

Hoaxing ATS is getting to be a fast sport, sort of like downhill racing with a crash and burn at the end of the course, if not before.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thats just great, go make myself a snack to wait on pic come back and its already over.

That was fast.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
DOH!!!! I actually sat here waiting for the photo.

Yeah... me too. That was sort of strange, I wonder what their reasons/intentions were doing that. It sounded really interesting the way they were building the story up, and their "innocence" at not knowing how to upload the image right away seemed to almost add to their credibility.

Weird...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
And in the time I was gone from my last post on this thread and now, we've had a thread trashed (I guess, as it is gone) about a picture of a "long necked alien."

The hoaxers are coming out of the woodwork. This hoaxer was so unconvincing it was downright sad, with a sad little picture that could have been anything.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
The hoaxers are coming out of the woodwork.

It's understandable since lately hoaxes and fakes have been having so much attention and reaction from people, which is most likely one of the main goals of these hoaxers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join