It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread AUTHORS To Be Interviewed On ATS MIX - MEMBER MIX

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
S1LV3R4D0....

No, THANK YOU!

I think you are right on that MEMBER MIX will be an absolute HIT. We already have several AUTHORS, including one from the UNITED KINGDOM that we are doing this week-end.

The GREAT THING about the MEMBER MIX is that it is a vehicle where the members can participate without having to know a damn thing about PodCasting. All they have to do..... is have an INTERESTING THREAD and a confidential PHONE NUMBER or SKYPE ACCOUNT where Johnny and I can call them to conference the interview process.

As you have already experienced S1LV3R4D0, the interview process is painless. It is simply a few friends sitting around a table having a relaxing chat. There is no 60 MINUTES Mike Wallace mentality to it. Johnny's and my ONLY PURPOSE is to promote AboveTopSecret.Com and our MEMBERS in the best light that we can and make the WORLD hear the voices of our members.

And you are dead on balls accurate (technical ATS MIX talk) that HEARING A MEMBER, putting a voice to a bunch of written words..... makes THE POST and THE MEMBER more IMPACTFUL.

Again S1LV3R4D0, thanks for being ATS POINT MAN!

(Salute)

Dave

[edit on 8/18/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
ok Dave ty for our pre-interview talk !! you really put me at ease!!! i enjoyed it, and look forward to talking with you both tommorrow go easy on me :p

regards our conversations the two threads i wish to discuss are..

Are we Living In a Simulated Universe

When Will you stand up for your Country?

See you soon and keep up the good work!!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hey Quantum_Squirrel...

Yeah... loved our OFF AIR chat. You will be GREAT!

Talk on Sunday.

Dave

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Do sleeper and his coming out of the closet on aliens thread, or something like that... That would be an interview im sure quite a few ATSers would be interested in.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have quite a few threads I'd happily discuss..

But, what are the mechanics surrounding an interview? How is it done exactly?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hello.

I would have spoken up sooner had I not been busy and away for more than a week....this is the first I have seen this thread.

...........................just sayin'

I would do this if ya wanted me to.
but I am on dial up........

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa
Do sleeper and his coming out of the closet on aliens thread, or something like that... That would be an interview im sure quite a few ATSers would be interested in.

OMG
this is THE BEST IDEA !!!!!!

Hence my quoting to bring further attention to this great idea

(TRG*rings bells & jumps around whistling & making noise to bring attention to this great idea)

[edit on 18-8-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Folks......

To participate..... simply post a shortcut on this thread...... look at the minimum requirements at the beginning of this thread...... be prepared to give us a phone number or a SKYPE name....... it's all right here on the thread folks...... and it doesn't matter whether you are on dial-up or not. Wow, and I thought I didn't read....

Dave

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Keep those thread suggestions coming, folks. As the current ATS Mix Debate Champ, I'm not in a position to make these kind of contributions until soomebody unseats me. Pick your favorite threads that have had a long life, and tell Dave and Johnny. Then sharpen your sword and come duel...I mean de-bate...with me.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
ok just finished my interview with Dave and Johnny, Just wanted to say thanx guys for a relaxing and informative discusion.

The chains were good, the whips better!!! as for the sacrifcial poultry that bit needs work, but all around it was great fun!! (or was it Pigs dave?)

Seriously Tho i would encourage and recommend any ATS member to go for this experience!! .. if you'r passionate about your threads and you want to put some feeling behind the text go for it ... they don't bite!

again thanx Dave and Johnny and i'll see ya next time!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Quantum_Squirrel....

Your MEMBER MIX segment will air on Tuesday August 28th on SHOW 15!

You were great and the membership is going to love your interview.

Cheers!

Dave

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'd like to back and resound what Dave has already said...

This new phase of thread discussions with the original thread starters is a lot of
fun to do and also helps associate a voice with the thread poster. Sometimes,
we can't always put down in words the feelings were trying to convey in 'typed form'.
That's what makes this new segment so great for everyone...

My thanks to both S1LV3R4D0 and Quantum_Squirrel for starting the ball rolling
for everyone to enjoy. We look forward to having a gander at everyone else's
thread links (that are a minimum of at least two pages long) for consideration.

It doesn't have to be current either... So if it's several month's old... that's still ok.

Johnny

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Eagerly anticipating upload today. Cant wait to hear it. I just realized, this will be show #13....LOL Lucky number 13. Hope that doesnt Jinx it.

Come on ATS'ers. Lets get some enthusiasm going in this thread. I know, your probably all waiting to hear how mine and Quantum's interviews sound. Im sure it will be fine whomever gets interviewed. Get those threads posted and interviews scheduled so Dave and Johnny dont run outta material...J/K guys. Cant wait to hear them.

Silver

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Your job as POINT MAN was a rousing success. Now that I have listened to the finished product.... you did GREAT. So much for the 13 Jinx.

You are ALSO on our International Feeds through Pod-O-Matic:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Enjoy your show!

Dave

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
for consideration:
ATS: conscious Oobe....It's Real!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread started in 2004 and has had legs ever since. Just last week it became an official ATS big thread............there is a small solid group of Astral Projectors on ATS and this thread has become the chief informational thread on the subject, infused with the journaling of all my Out of Body experiences. As you read you come along with me on the journey of learning about the astral world and out of body navigation.
YES........it is true I was introduced to OOBE via another ATS member back in 2004. (NOT the subject but the actull leaving ones body wide awake...really DOING IT)
This paranormal adventure came into my life because I asked for it over the internet, plain and simple. The proof is in the thread postings.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think TRG would be an excellent interviewee.

Goddess, head OVER HERE and check out the first installment of Member Mix. Dave and Johnny uploaded it this morning. It features little ole me and the only thread i ever got over 2 pages, LOLOL.

You get to know the HI HO Silver a little better

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It's kind of weird to blow my own horn, but will this one do?

Atheist Chat

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I dont really think of it as tooting your own horn MM. Its just a chance to get on with Dave and Johnny and discuss it with a couple of great guys. Sometimes Text can be so emotionless. They just want to get to know ya a little better and chat with ya about a thread you authored. Plus let the ATS gang get to know you on a more personal level.

Silver

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm alittle nervous in doin' this since I don't know exactly how this interview thing is gonna work, I've only been on this site for a few months so I don't know if this thing will ever happen , I'll give it a try
. Could 2012 be the year Aliens Start War with Earth ???

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
steve-o, why dont you head over TO ATS MIX and listen to the very first installment of ATS MEMBER MIX or click the link at the top of the page up there^^^^ where it says ATS Mix is here.

I had the dubious honor of being the first member interviewed and it was a priviledge that i truly appreciate. Im gonna help promote MEMBER MIX all that i can. It doesnt hurt a bit and gives the rest of the members a chance to learn a little more about the interviewee from their own words instead of just emotionless text on the board. And of course, Dave and Johnny are a crackup to talk with. I hope everyone that has posted their thread here gets a chance to be interviewed. Quantum Squirrels interview from the UK will be up the 28th i think. Enjoy your listening.

Silver

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join