It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread AUTHORS To Be Interviewed On ATS MIX - MEMBER MIX

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
POST HERE IF YOU WANT YOUR THREAD CONSIDERED. THIS IS FOR THE AUTHORS ONLY!

Straight From ME.....

It MUST BE FROM THE AUTHOR! Without the Author.... there is NO INTERVIEW. I have edited and highlighted the original so there is no more confusion about the concept.

Thanks everyone.

Dave

POST HERE IF YOU WANT YOUR THREAD CONSIDERED. THIS IS FOR THE AUTHORS ONLY!

[edit on 8/13/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ok, I will give this a shot...Here is mine...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
These are a very good start and looks like we are getting enough response to merit the time that it takes Johnny and I to develop something like this. Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for coming forward so that the WORLD can hear your thoughts.

APPLAUSE with a STANDING "O"!

Dave

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is a great concept I have U2U the author of a thread that I think would be suitable and alerted him to this thread. I would like to encourage other members to do the same thing. I'm sure that there are plenty of interesting threads floating around that other members may not be aware of.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
This is a great concept I have U2U the author of a thread that I think would be suitable and alerted him to this thread.

Here's the thread:

2008 Conservative Presidential Candidates

Although I'm the original author, I must say the thread has taken on a life of its own far exceeding than I ever thought it would and I've been more or less a minor player in it. But if you all are interested in discussing it, I'm in.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I started this one:

I don't know whether it has enough replies.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ok, I guess I will post this one...

If you think you saw a UFO...

The thread was created out of TheExaminer's idea that there are a lot of things that are mistaken as "Flying Saucers." Why not document them in detail so that members who may have seen "something" can make a better decision about WHAT it was they saw. Not to say that ALL UFO sightings are mistaken - hardly - but it is always nice to have a reference guide!

There have been members posting the stories and details about their own sightings. In addition, a member has recently posted photos of his sighting in this thread.

The first episode of The NinjaCast was devoted almost entirely to this thread concept.
The NinjaCast -Episode 01 Comment Thread

[edit on 8/15/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"The existance of UFO's E.T.'s has been proven", is a thread that did not take off as well as I had hoped for it to and I put it out because I strongly believe that it is truth. I would love the chance to be interviewed about the subject and to bring some much needed credibility to the subject that the anti-hoaxers attempted to chalk up to their side of the ATS coin. Can you read it and help? Thanks Antar (very very shy, but will over come to deny ignorance)

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Post a SHORTCUT to your thread please!

Dave

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ok here is that link, I tend to do that sometimes

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just got done with an hourlong interview with the guys and it was GREAT. I recommend everyone post up a thread of theirs for discussion so you can chat and banter it with Dave and Johnny.

They are a couple of great guys and great hosts. Anyone feeling apprehensive about doing it because they dont wanna feel weird talking on air....DONT. As i posted previously, its just a conversation with a couple of great cutups talkin about a thread of yours with you. Letting the members get to know the real you. Evolve with ATS gang.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

Thanx again Dave and Johnny. It was a blast talkin shop with you guys. Maybe if i get another thread that goes over half a page (LOL) ill throw it up here and we can do another one.

SUPPORT ATS-MEMBER-MIX. Post up your threads people.

Silver

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Too bad a mod can't play... I have dozens I'd like to share, and have you guys ask me what I was thinking when I posted it!

Looking forward to the show anyway!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
UM_Gazz....

You are a MEMBER, my brother...... POST ONE.

S1LV3R4D0....

The MEMBER MIX featuring your inaugural show will PREMIER on Tuesday August 21st - Show 13. You did GREAT!

Dave

[edit on 8/18/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Pretty new member, not sure if my latest topic is interview worthy, but here goes:

Population Reduction: Why not?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Wow, I wasn't prepared for that one, apparently my excuse failed.

Now that I must pick a thread, which one?

I'll happily award 500 ATS points to the member who picks a good one, that meets the requirements, and Dave and Johnny approve of.

Or option 2:

This one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But the interview must be done on September 11.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I know its only 2pages but THIS ONE might be a good followup to mine Gazz. You have a bevy of good threads.

Heck for all i know our interview will be a complete flop, but i hope not. It was great and i think more members and mods should get in on it.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Okay everyone.....

Here is the basic copy that will be utilized on the new MEMBER MIX segments. Keep in mind that this copy is what goes into the ATS iTunes feeds and the several hundred feeds through our ATS MIX site on Pod-O-Matic. So within 10 days, it will have been heard by a minimum of 100,000 subscribers worldwide.

Thanks again S1LV3R4D0 for making that FIRST STEP.....

"One Small Step For S1LV3R4D0, One Large Step For ATS!"

ATS MIX: Show 13 – MEMBER MIX With S1LV3R4D0

Show 13 begins a NEW ERA in ATS MIX Thread Discussions as we begin a new segment series called MEMBER MIX. This new segment will feature the AUTHOR of an AboveTopSecret.Com thread post in an INTERVIEW SHOW with Dave and Johnny. The AUTHOR will be SHOWCASED in the THREAD INTERVIEW, the SHOW NAME and in all the AboveTopSecret.Com Feeds through the Pod-O-Matic ATS MIX site. As this is the inaugural show of this concept, we gave S1LV3R4D0 the honor of NAMING IT. This is going to be a FUN SERIES! Enjoy the show.

THIS SHOW WILL DEBUT ON TUESDAY AUGUST 21 - SHOW 13.

[edit on 8/18/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well i feel truly honored to be the inaugural Member Mix interviewee. Chattin with you guys was great. The repoir (sp?) between you too was awesome. I tried to keep up but im just not as funny, lolol.

I see Member Mix becoming the epitomy of ATS Mix. Getting to know the members around here is something that ive always enjoyed. The faceless, emotionless postings just seem to not fit some of the members around here. Getting to know them on a more personal level like the 3 amigos makes ATS seem even more personal and enjoyable to hang out on IMO.

I Cant wait to listen to more member interviews and get to know them more. Maybe you 2 can invite some members back after this takes off and gets popular for commentary with you 2 on other threads as well. Just a thought.

When ATS TV comes around, seeing you 2 on screen with a member or 2 would be even better. (hint hint 3 amigos)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join