It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York on alert for "dirty Bomb" atack 11th Aug 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
www.news.com.au...

More scare mongering, people should demand this kind of crappy fear inducing garbage reporting gets the media owners sued for creating a panic ?.

I would like to add that its actually quite insulting to think the mainstream media think we are stupid enough to keep falling for this kind of propaganda.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by mazzroth]

[edit on 11-8-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It is just a matter of time when the government will stage the next attack on the USA...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
It is just a matter of time when the government will stage the next attack on the USA...

From my memory there has only been 911 and it was an inside job anyways so its all moot.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It looks as though Debka.com might have started this, difficult to say. Most realize that Debka content belongs in the outhouse anyways. Still you have to sympathize for US citizens who continue to live in fear day in and day out.

src www.debka.com...

brill

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The story I was reading yesterday said that there was an UNCONFIRMED report that there MAY be a dirty bomb set off in the 34th street area, the evening of the 10th. They slipped out some more detectors on boats, cars, and helicopters, didn't close off anything, and the city went about business as usual. There was no evidence that anything was going to happen, but they wanted to be cautious about it.

new topics

top topics

join