It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fordingbridge(uk)9th august sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
A friend who works for me observed a low flying craft just near Fordingbrdge the other night on the 9th August at about 22.30

maps.google.co.uk...,+SP6,+UK&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

He and his girlfriend where driving to the local open all hours garage when all of a sudden they both observed a craft skimming the trees just infront right to them and then descending as if to land.The only place it could have landed was Fordingbridge high street given its directions headed and close proximity.It then accelrated very fast and could then be seen as an orangle light at normal plane heights

The initial close sighting lasted for no more than 4 seconds but was enough to startle both as to its sudden Appearance and the fact it was so close to them as they drove.
In fact his girfriend was concerned that whoever was flying it might have seen them and might not have wanted to be seen.lol.

I asked him for a descripition and got this

It was about the size of a lorry in length and pointy
It had an orange light at the end that illuminated the craft underneath
It didnt make a noise(i have to say he had music on but he mentioned it was so close he should have heard anything coming in to land!)
Its acceration was outrageous when it climbed
He could not see any colour to it apart from the orange hued craft near the light at the back

This chap plays football near Bournemouth airport and sees a lot of planes landing.taking off,ect.He hasnt a clue what it is and said they where lucky not to hit powelines that where near.

Anyone else here down south in England see this eratic craft that night?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
A friend of mine from university lives near Fordingbridge, in a little village called Sandalheath a few minutes away. I'll call him later and see if he spotted anything.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Cool,thanks for the reply

chances will be remote,but you never know.

I know that the RAF where conducting low flying chinook and puma exercises that afternoon/early evening as I saw a chinook nose forward tail in tha air just a mile west of the Fovant badges on the way home from work

This one was so low and the long hill ridge it was following dwarfed it in terms of height-I thought the pilots where being too brave and risky flying at tree hovering heights.I even contemplated them clipping the side of the hill with their rotors and coming down on the road i was on.

Perhaps the USAF and RAF where testing new stealth craft that day too?

new topics

join