It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Silvery Object Over Florida.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rikhart
Looks like a baloon to me, notice the lighting is consistent with the shadows on the ground, so appears to be solid. My money is on a baloon.

Two points here...

Firstly, a balloon has seams which should have been clearly visible. Considering the focal length of the camera on the satellite, the object should have been as clear as the buildings below, unless it was a few hundred miles above the earth, near the satellite. If not, then why the fuzziness? Like a dull aura around it.

Secondly, where is the object's shadow? Considering the length of the shadows cast by the buildings below, it's apparent that the sun is at an angle of approx 45 degrees. Extrapolating, the shadow should have been visible near the top right of the image. There's none.

It does seem to be a solid object but the fuzziness is intriguing!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The shadow could be explained by the objects height I guess, and I have seen pretty smooth looking baloons before!

But hey, like I said thats merely my hunch, quite hard to really find out what it was
That just appeared, to me, to be the most plausible, less "exotic" explanation.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have been avoiding this thread, as it has beeen discused here before.
Most of the links don't work anymore
but theres the info

www.abovetopsecret.com... (thread that is misteken for a Google orb, but it is not, notice the diffrences.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are some more, if i recall these thing were found all over the place, there were about 6 found in the LA area if a recall, we never could firgue out what they were.

As for hot air ballons, i say find one that shows the colors of the colorful hot airballons that i have seen.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

www.abovetopsecret.com... (thread that is misteken for a Google orb, but it is not, notice the diffrences.)

But here's the difference....The pic in the link you provided is clearly a water tank. It has no 'fuzziness' and is perfectly located.

But this one is different. It covers most of the houses! And it's pretty fuzzy at the edges. Why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join