posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 05:53 PM
well most of what is being said here doesnt apply to me
heres a few points on me
1) we always sit down to a healthy meal of three veg and some sort of meat.
2) i have never been neglected/put down/abused by my parents
3) i played rugby leagure for 9 years (this includes trining for and hour 2 nights a week and an 80 min game once a week)
4) i used to ride my bike atleast once a week for up to 2 klms a ride.
5) other sports i played were, tennis, swimming, boxing and cricket.
6) i have had regular exercise almoast every day between the ages of 8-17 (i walked to school and home every day)
7) i am over weight, i know that, i need to loose weight, i know that too
8) i am very confident but humble, if anyone can tell im confident, im usually not (if that makes sense)
9) i have had regualr exercise since i was 15 in the form of working between 10-36hrs a week
10) i spen most of my days (when i not working) either out and about walking around or at the shops walking around.
im not the average overweight person, i have been since i was young (about 7 yrs old)
i have been to the doctor, that helped i lost up to 20kg (40 pounds roughly) but for some reson i put it back on.
we have/still do/always will eat healthy meals.
i am on a protein diet now.
for breakky i eat 2 eggs and a peice of steak (no larger than the palm of my hand) and i regualrly have omega 3 capsules (helps with weight loss)
for lunch i have either a salad sanwich, or a peice of steak and sald
for dinner as stated meat and three veg or fish/chicken and salad.
i dont know what other overweight people have gone through but, most people i know that are over weight have a loving happy family.