It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your freemason images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Let shine a light on them shall we lets post images on them i'll start with this one, please no conspiracy images just factual out in the open stuff.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Why thank you for that lovely aerial photograph of the George Washington Masonic Memorial in Alexandria Virginia. A really great web-site including a virtual tour is available here:

www.gwmemorial.org...

And for those who are going to be in the area, stop by and take a tour of it. It's quite impressive.

Now, what pray-tell does this have to do with "secret societies" or conspiracies? It's certainly no secret.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We have a beautiful Scottish Rite here in Hamilton.

They have a web page here:
www.scottishriteclub.ca...

You can book weddings and events there, and they hold many public events through the year. They also have private events and dining for members only.

The Masons also had a lodge across the street from me, but the building has stood empty for about 4 years. They removed a large stone structure with a sign on it that was out front, and I've never seen anyone go in or out since.

I can go take a picture of it if you want, but there's not much to see. The only strange thing about the red brick building is that it has no windows.

EDIT: Image problem.....

[edit on 11/8/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
well sorry but the mods have screwed with this thread so i will just drop it

new topics

top topics

join