It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I find ATS to be addictive...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I enjoy browsing through the forums here at ATS, it's an interesting place containing a variety of intriguing subjects to discuss. You never know when something really interesting will pop up...

Occasionally I feel compelled to participate when something particularly catches my eye; Typically though I spend most of my time here simply browsing through various areas, observing the viewpoints of others and reading about their experiences.

I haven't started any threads of my own yet but some day perhaps a suitable opportunity to do so will present itself.

Not all of what I see in ATS is contenting but nonetheless it's somewhat of an addictive place. There's a certain allure and intrigue that comes with knowing most everything that happens in the world, from the trivial and boring to the exciting and astonishing, will probably be posted about on ATS.

It's very easy to develop an ATS habit despite the negatives. ATS is a terrific informational resource online, perhaps one of the greatest

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
"Welcome to the real world" being said in a morphius (sp) voice.

I agree it's a great place and a great source of info.

I hope your stay here is always as much fun.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thank you EvilBat for acknowledging my post. Nice name and avatar you have by the way... Once upon a time I had a dark/gothic type website and used similar graphics throughout my pages.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I find ATS to be addictive...

I know the feeling

Welcome

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Phew,glad to see that I'm not alone.ATS anonymous anyone?
All joking aside,I have yet to find a site as resourceful as ATS.The members are like family and everyone keeps everyone honest.I like that.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is the single best site I have found ever. I get ALL my news here. I find the comminity to be educated, witty, and genuine. I just started here, but I plan on staying for the long haul. Simply awsome. And yes, super addictive

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Welcome

Thanks for the welcome enjoies, as well as for the offer of help if needed (in the 'adoption' thread).

edit:
I happened to catch your debate thread, great effort on both parts; It made for a nice read.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by seeingevil]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Definitely a great site.

I only recently discovered it, but now most of my time spent 'working' is in fact, spent perusing ATS.

I find myself wondering how I got along without it.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil
I haven't started any threads of my own yet but some day perhaps a suitable opportunity to do so will present itself.

hehehehe I guess that opportunity has presented itself. Don't feel alone!! I am just as addicted and spend much of my day just looking around. Have fun.

edited to fix delicious engrish.

[edit on 13/8/2007 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
hehehehe I guess that opportunity has presented itself.

I didn't consider making myself known in the Introductions section to be an actual contribution to a conspiracy forum... but thank you for making me feel important and you are correct, indeed this is a thread

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Phew,glad to see that I'm not alone.ATS anonymous anyone?
All joking aside,I have yet to find a site as resourceful as ATS.The members are like family and everyone keeps everyone honest.I like that.

I call dibs on the first meeting! I'm here on and off all day 24/7, Think I'm addicted?
Welcome seeingevil!There definitely is no better site on the net!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yes indeed I must be hooked too

Must arrange surgery to get me off this seat sometime soon

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Also check out BTS and AbovePolitics.com. Same username/password as on ATS. But you all knew that already, I guess...

Recent posts on... :

...BTS

...AbovePolitics.com

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Ha ha! I am addicted to ATS as well...in fact...
Here is a new abbreviation they should put on the t-shirts:

A.T.A.T.S- Addicted To Above Top Secret...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hi AccessDenied and Hellmutt, thank you for welcoming me.

Hellmutt since you mentioned BTS, I'll go browse around there and find some place to toss my 1.25 cents worth into...

Edit:
Fixed spelling mistake in Hellmutt's name

[edit on 16-8-2007 by seeingevil]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Man i totally agree. I hardly EVER go to any news sites at all. Just ATS. I can get all the best news here with a down to earth opinion, with lots of other opinions. Great discussions. This site has really opened up my mind to the world we live in, scientific discovories and what they mean to you, man evrything weird, too ;-P

All hail ATS and well... DEny Ignorance; -P

VEry addictive site... Plus you get all the news first. Likei'd get my news at night via ats, and then see something in the newspaper either in the morning, the next day , or a week later....

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Haha, I just joined basicaly for the same reasons. I've been an intern all summer with alot of downtime and I must say ATS saved me, mentally. that and I enjoy FARK.com...just some funny stuff there

new topics

top topics

join