It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 pics of unknown objects above South UK.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
welcome back dk. do you have any pictures of nepal and your camp? i'd love to see it and what everyone is up to there

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Im sure as heck going to sit out tonight with my camera again.

A visit to a shop for a video camera is in order methinks.

Off topic question
How do you get a long stay or resident visa for Nepal?
We tried and they would only give us a tourist visa.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

we are two days walk west of Pokhara. High foot hill stuff. Its is stunning!

Interesting.

2 days walk, west of Pokhara is not remote by Himalayan standards. In fact, a 5 day walk from there to the Annapurna Sanctuary isn't what I'd call to remote either - hard work, tiring & bloody cold, yes - remote, no. There are many tea houses/hotels, most of the area is terraced and farmed, not to mention the steps up most of the foothills and it is in fact, probably the most popular & safest trek available to hardy tourists.

The south Annapurna glacier would be around 3 days walk from you and I guess conditions are far from fair unless you're living in one of the farms or tea-houses mentioned previously.

If what you believe to come true is, set in stone, then why choose somewhere not as remote as you originally intended? Surely, areas of Scotland, Canada, New Zealand or even northern Russia would have much more suitable.

I mean no disrespect, but I'm curious of your choice for a "safe haven".

[edit on 11-8-2007 by timb3r]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
DK! Good to see you up and about. Glad the leg's better.

Nice pictures, I guess. Somehow, little lights in the sky just lose their impact on film.
I imagine they're much more impressive in person.

Hope all goes well for you in Nepal.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
DK, I would suggest that you are giving way too many details about your 'hideout's' location.......I would also suggest that you might want to give some 'dis-info' about it, at least I would......especially if some folks - that you don't know- show a bit too much interest??

In some of my reading about Project Blue Beam, I came across the claim that wild animals in remote areas would be chipped and able in some way to inform the authorities that people were there, living off the land.......!?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by frayed1]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
DK, I would suggest that you are giving way too many details about your 'hideout's' location.......I would also suggest that you might want to give some 'dis-info' about it, at least I would......especially if some folks - that you don't know- show a bit too much interest??

Oh please, no one is looking for him and if they were, they would have found him prior to his "departure". Obviously they didn't.

You do realise that he is 240 clicks away from the Gurkha admission & training camp? Not to mention the tourists hikers, SBS (as he's already mentioned) and pilgrims. Hardly remote.

Sorry DK, you do have to understand that your story is one wild claim and whilst I'd like to head for hills, I respectfully doubt the gravitas you attribute to a dying mans last words.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So DK, What are these things in the sky? I read your post about oct 28th 2011, and is it demons, or aliens? Anyway I took your advise, and stocked up on canned goods, and ammo. I'm ready but I haven't really vacated civilization, i still live in a city. (still need money to survive) Don't have the cash to buy a place in the wilderness. Also I wanted to mention that someone else posted some similar looking lights in the sky a couple of days ago.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r

Oh please, no one is looking for him and if they were, they would have found him prior to his "departure". Obviously they didn't.

You do realise that he is 240 clicks away from the Gurkha admission & training camp? Not to mention the tourists hikers, SBS (as he's already mentioned) and pilgrims. Hardly remote.

Oh, please.....read the whole thread (s)......no one is looking for him YET.

See, DK.....you've already revealed too much.....timb3r can put his finger on you anytime he wants!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

See, DK.....you've already revealed too much.....timb3r can put his finger on you anytime he wants!

Now logically, everything he has said about his position should be disinfo. At least that is what I would think to do before I ever posted, were I in his shoes.

DK, if nothing else, have a nice long enjoyable vacation.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Timbr3,
Scotland more remote ???

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Nepal.

You been there and thats for sure from what you have writte, so think about it a bit.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
So DK, What are these things in the sky? I read your post about oct 28th 2011, and is it demons, or aliens? Anyway I took your advise, and stocked up on canned goods, and ammo. I'm ready but I haven't really vacated civilization, i still live in a city. (still need money to survive) Don't have the cash to buy a place in the wilderness. Also I wanted to mention that someone else posted some similar looking lights in the sky a couple of days ago.

Well i did say these 'lights' in the sky would get more frequent.... cheers for the heads up on them though, found the thread. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

In some of my reading about Project Blue Beam, I came across the claim that wild animals in remote areas would be chipped and able in some way to inform the authorities that people were there, living off the land.......!?

Frayed1,
thank you for your concern, and it is duely noted.

However, since we are very well prepared, when it starts to kick off, we are off deeper, wilder, woolier.

People may have an idea where we are, fine. loads of hikers and climbers have met us. we tell them what we are there for. The SBS guys were a hoot.

One thing to note, where we are now...well its kind of like a base camp if you like, so, well lets just say i won't loose any sleep over it - but thanks for your concern.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Interesting photogs DK. Nepal looks to be almost a magical place. Would love to see it for myself someday. Keep your eyes to the sky. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hmmm, I saw something like this in the sky about 10 years ago. Is that a vapour trail on img230?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
DK -

are you aware of the meteor storm that is approaching the UK tonight - maybe this could have something to do with the lights in the sky?

Also is your predictions of the 28-10-2011 anything to do with the mayan calender or just a coincidence??

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Looks like it could have something to do with the Mayan Calendar, if this quote is anything to go by.

It must be understood, when progressing through the creation cycle to its termination point, one does not arrive at December 21, 2012, but instead, October 28, 2011. Dr. Calleman doesn't argue with the fact that the 13 Baktun Long Count calendar has a termination point on December 21, 2012, but it his contention that the long count calendar does not properly reflect the “Shifting” energies of the “creation cycles,” which featured so prominently in Mayan philosophical thought. In other words, the Long Count does not show when the “shifting energies” occur, the 9 underworlds and 13 heavens of the creation cycle do. The creation cycle comes from the dates encoded on the “Coba Stone” and is a reflection of “Sacred Time” from the beginning of the universe until now! The Mayans were not concerned with the beginning date or end-date, but they were concerned with the overall creation cycle. The Maya merely chose to begin their long count calendar on the solar zenith day, Aug. 12, 3,114 B.C., due to it being a “known” holy day with an older tradition and out of convention , even though the Long Count calendar didn't properly match up with the divine creation cycle they also utilized. The Long Count is an approximation that is within about a year of the actual creation cycle from the beginning of time until now. Consequently, Mayan scholars, by focusing on the Long Count and not the wave cycles of creation, have chosen the wrong day for the end-point for the Mayan calendar; it's not 12-21-2012, but 10-28-2011!

Here's the source (text quoted is 2nd paragraph down):

www.december212012.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Timbr3,
Scotland more remote ???

Even though I don't believe a word your saying, I extended you respect & asked a genuine question.

But to answer your smilie-fest, yes, I have a cabin off a Scottish Isle and do not see a single soul period - you've allegedly already met some SBS. Do I win? Am I safer?.......sheesh.

Anyway, regardless of the tit-for-tat and your gullible paranoid cronies hanging on your every word, I'll leave you with some food for thought.

If what you think is true, nowhere would be safe.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Dark Knight, where did you see your objects? (sorry just seen its Oxfordshire)

I was by the Thames at Richmond, Surrey on Saturday night and about 11pm saw an white light object when looking west (like a star or satellite but not as high) moving in a general north to south direction.

It was moving at what I would say was an aircraft speed and being close to Heathrow airport I first thought it was a plane but followed its path because it was unusual and there were no blinking port/starboard lights.

It kept moving south and then its lights faded significantly, it continued on its path and then its lights just went out. I know commercial aircraft shouldn't go dark like that so wonder what it could be.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by uknumpty]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
oxfordshire..OMG.. i live 6 miles south of oxford. i will keep my eyes peeled to the night skies for the next week i think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join