It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tipping My Hat to You and the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello ATS Community,

I found this wonderful site by searching for threads on "Above Black - Project Preserve Destiny," actually, and will be posting an informative letter on that page soon (I'm a "contactee" and have had several experiences). I've waited almost twenty years to come forward with my story and reading about Dan Sherman's book and the NSA project, I feel comfortable that I won't be taken as just another conspiracy lunatic.

On a personal note, I live in the Los Angeles suburbs where I was born, but spent my formative years in Hollywood's rock n roll clubs. I've had several jobs from day labor, butler up in "The Hills," to writer and community activist. I'm a survivor of many a rough and tumble adventure and have learned to respect all life. I don't care for paranoid, conspiracy fear mongering and if I see one more story about Roswell on TV I'm going to drop dead. With so many new sightings and past events more interesting than what happened in New Mexico sixty years ago, one would think...

I believe in not believing in one thing - that's religion, but looking at the whole, big picture. It's a vast universe, I stress, an incredibly vast universe both physical and interdimensional. I see it as a fundamentally good place, full of life, but not life that travels light years to just go out and give us a hard time. Some conspiracy buffs are influenced by sci-fi, them against us drama.... it can make for a juicy read, but I don't have time for it.

Thank you for letting me post and the good work the moderators seem to be doing. I write and own a couple web sites. One for folks who've had unusual spiritual experiences while recovering from shock, disease, addiction or other difficulties that stigmatize a person and puts their credibility in question even among open minded communities such as ours. The other site is useful if you're ever in LA and would like to see live theatre off the tourist path... and perhaps have a cup of coffee with your's truly.

www.ravensanddoves.com

www.northhollywoodarts.com

Wishing everyone and warm and gentle summer,

Paul Perner

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Ravens and Doves!
Good to have you on with us.
This community is the best on the web.
If you have any questions, if I might help you, do not hesitate to contact me via U2U.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hi and welcome...

here's a handy little link for you.

have fun.

ATS Handbook

join