It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the patriotic repugnants?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Bush Gang's Criminal Hypocrisy: Ardently Investigating O'Neill, But Containing Plame Leak Investigation

Paul Krugman writes: "So far administration officials have attacked Mr. O'Neill's character but haven't refuted any of his facts. They have, however, already opened an investigation into how a picture of a possibly classified document appeared during Mr. O'Neill's TV interview. This alacrity stands in sharp contrast with their evident lack of concern when a senior administration official, still unknown, blew the cover of a C.I.A. operative [Valerie Plame] because her husband had revealed some politically inconvenient facts." But there is a consistency here -- both O'Neill and Joseph Wilson -- Valerie Plame's husband -- have dared to challenge the Emperor and his Court. And they are now both targets of this vindictive regime.

www.democrats.com...

Where are the cries of treason? Impeachment? Jailtime?
There are none b/c repugnants are UNPATRIOTIC, HYPOCRITICAL, LYING BASTARDS.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Figures, there are none.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Oh they are patriotic.

MISGUILDED and ignorant, but patriotic.

I don't disagree with you that there are some really evil things being done, but most Republicans are just stupid, not babyeaters.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry, KJ, if you support evil, then I consider you evil. That's how I feel about it. Misguided? Well, in order ot be a responsible American citizen each of us has a duty to be informed. Repugnants aren't informed. They are drones so I curse them as I do.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Are we taking Republicans or republicans?

If we are talking about republicans, I find it hard to say that THEY are evil.

No, I do NOT support those God using self rightous idealogues.

But the vast majority of people in the world are NOT smart, or even reasonably intellegent.

So it stands to reason that they would believe what you and I know to be bull# coming out of the mouth of liars.

They do not get it. I can't call them evil for being retarded of logic or perception

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Not all republicans are evil this is true. Ron Paul voted against the patriot act has tried to repeal it.

www.house.gov...

He is a conservative but he doesn�t try to sell Americans down the river like the rest of the scum do. He stands up for our freedoms and our constitution which is more then 90% of our politicians do.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
WHERE ARE THE CALLS FOR IMPEACHMENT FOR TREASON!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You realize everyone in this entire administratoin turned and ran from the Vietnam War but are now ordering troops to their deaths with impunity.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You realize everyone in this entire administratoin turned and ran from the Vietnam War but are now ordering troops to their deaths with impunity.

That only matters if you're a Democrat if you're a Republican Draft Dodger they over look it.

top topics

join