It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Problem I have with Controlled Demo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There is always one issue that I have when people talk about controlled demolition.

First you need to find a crew of people who have the expertise to pull off the job and are also willing to do it. That doesn't sound too hard except if someone offered me a false flag job like this I would assume that it was a death sentence. There's no way that the people pulling the strings on an operation this large would ever want me or anyone else that participated in this job to live to tell about it.

If you don't agree to the job you'd also be killed. In my opinion, perhaps I watch too many spy movies, it's a lose lose situation. You'd be choosing whether to die immediately or die after you've completed your job.

So, I'd probably initially agree to do the job and at my first oppertunity I'd disappear.

Think about it.

If you're one of the people that's wiring the building how do you complete your job and continue to live?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The angle has been covered in a thread some where in here. When I can find it, or some one else can, I'll be sure it is posted here as a reference link.

Evidently a crew was brought in ahead of time, and under cover of "re-wireing", charges and det cord was laced through out the structure. It took alot of time and man power, but it was conducted floor by floor, and only the "installers" were authorised during the work.

That is the gist of it, from what I recall.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
There is always one issue that I have when people talk about controlled demolition.

First you need to find a crew of people who have the expertise to pull off the job and are also willing to do it. That doesn't sound too hard except if someone offered me a false flag job like this I would assume that it was a death sentence. There's no way that the people pulling the strings on an operation this large would ever want me or anyone else that participated in this job to live to tell about it.

If you don't agree to the job you'd also be killed. In my opinion, perhaps I watch too many spy movies, it's a lose lose situation. You'd be choosing whether to die immediately or die after you've completed your job.

So, I'd probably initially agree to do the job and at my first oppertunity I'd disappear.

Think about it.

If you're one of the people that's wiring the building how do you complete your job and continue to live?

Everybody knows that the evil US Government has hundreds of brainwashed zombies for the express purpose of performing missions like this. It is either that or they used nano explosives or radiationless hydrogen plasma bombs.

[intentional sarcasm]

Nice post Wildbob. Sorry I can't give you more than one star.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Evidently a crew was brought in ahead of time, and under cover of "re-wireing", charges and det cord was laced through out the structure. It took alot of time and man power, but it was conducted floor by floor, and only the "installers" were authorised during the work.

That is the gist of it, from what I recall.

But even so...

Wouldn't they realise what they were doing, and what would happen to the people in the building? And considering it was the WTC, and that no one was saying anything about it being closed etc, surely they would cotton on to the fact that they would blow up with people inside?

And how would they feel when they discover that they were instruments in the murder of nearly 3,000 people? They would likely not be brainwashed like the SS or a similar group was.

Nice post Wildbob. Sorry I can't give you more than one star.

I agree, nice post. One more star too.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Dear Wildbob77:

You make a good point. Whoever the grunts were who physically mounted the cutting charges at the WTC’s 1, 2, 6 and 7 are no longer likely alive. Why did they sign up in the first place? Well plenty of people are infinitely greedy, and plenty stupid enough to be coaxed into such an assignment. Surely they never knew exactly what they were doing. They never understood the big picture. They of course were never privy to the overall plan of 9-11.

But still they had to have known they were doing something dodgy when they were placing packets of thermate. What were they thinking, that they were installing pesticides? The boys hooking up the nukes in all four of those buildings had to have been more hardcore. In all likelihood they were fanatical, brutal and quite possibly foreign. They weren’t your run-of-the-mill grade A a-holes.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
In all likelihood they were fanatical, brutal and quite possibly foreign. They weren’t your run-of-the-mill grade A a-holes.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

Ah, WITW still believes in terrorists then. I always wondered.

I'm also glad that he accepts what his theory entails in it's cost to people who may have organised part of it.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by apex]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

There's no way that the people pulling the strings on an operation this large would ever want me or anyone else that participated in this job to live to tell about it.

No way? What if you did that kind of thing for a living under some special ops team? Then you wouldn't have a problem at all.

So is there any reason why it has to be your way instead of mine, or are we just pissing in the wind?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Apex

Honestly I couldn't tell you, wish I knew.
I am with JIMC5499 on that though,

the evil US Government has hundreds of brainwashed zombies
, simply put.

Another thing I remember, if it is correct, is that the official reason for the re wireing was for emergency purposes. Not sure though, wish I could find the thread that covers it. Mucho info laden posts and concepts on the contolled demo theory.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

First you need to find a crew of people who have the expertise to pull off the job and are also willing to do it. That doesn't sound too hard except if someone offered me a false flag job like this I would assume that it was a death sentence.

Would you feel different if it was a false flag op in say Iraq, Iran, Israel?

Have the FBI arrest you and then turn around and let you go back to your country.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

And no. Calling out MOSSAD is NOT anti-semitic.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There are people callous enough to do it for the money. Or some military experts at this who follow their orders, no matter what.
They might have been convinced that this was for the greater good, because the terrorists ARE out there, and we need to get them by setting them up.
Or that there is already a terrorist plot and they can create less damage this way.And that there are always losses in war.

If the head honchos at the top have no problem doing this for the green, then their assistants are not either. Anyone can be bought, and self servant people can be bought easier.
It wouldn't be that hard.

link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Everybody knows that the evil US Government has hundreds of brainwashed zombies for the express purpose of performing missions like this. It is either that or they used nano explosives or radiationless hydrogen plasma bombs.

No, if the US is going to do a false flag op, do you really think they would use American operatives or do you think they would use foreign operatives. Really think about it. You might also want to check into the FBI's involvement into the '93 bombing of the WTC. Where they used foreign operatives.

link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Another thing I remember, if it is correct, is that the official reason for the re wireing was for emergency purposes. Not sure though, wish I could find the thread that covers it. Mucho info laden posts and concepts on the contolled demo theory.

Damn. I thought some of the rewiring was for the new lighting fixtures that I helped design.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Damn. I thought some of the rewiring was for the new lighting fixtures that I helped design.

I thought you recently just obtained your Mechanical degree. How did you design them in 2001?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I thought you recently just obtained your Mechanical degree. How did you design them in 2001?

I worked as a designer for a lighting company from 2000-2001 after getting an Associates Degree in Machine design in 1999.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Nevermind. Jim posted before I did. Thanks for clarifying.

[edit on 8/10/2007 by Griff]

[edit on 8/10/2007 by Griff]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sorry if this topic has been covered before.

I still think that anyone who is smart enough to do the job would realize that they would be silence permenantly when they were done.

It's not something that the powers that be want croping up in the evening news. Can't you just see the headline. Former major in the United States Marines states that he was one of the people planting explosives for 911. He video taped the entire operation and is now making it available for our use.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Former major in the United States Marines states that he was one of the people planting explosives for 911. He video taped the entire operation and is now making it available for our use.

Your problem is understandable. Have you thought on what I said or are you going to stick with that it HAD to be US operatives? If so, you are not being honest with yourself or us.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Think about it.

there was $1.3 trillion missing on september 10th 2001. The payoff on 911 is insane. Most people would do anything for a cool mil. No need to kill someone when you can pay em off.

Just an observation.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I tend to think whoever had a hand in 911 thought it would be for the greater good.
Theres probably a group of people (Illuminati?)who are mixing in circles and organising movements the general public cant even fathom.
"A big idea" as G.Bush calls it whos political ideals are so far off from what the general public and politicians argue about.
People can keep secrets,look at skull and bones,the masons,religous organisations etc who never tell because they feel so superiour and godlike,we're just cattle to these people.
I dont think whoever planned 911 hired some pony contractors to rig it all up,it would be too risky.
Whoever was involved in taking down the towers,crashing invisible planes etc were a group of very powerful believers who think on a different plane(pardon the pun) almost like a family of loons playing god.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Why didn't security ever notice demolition charges being planted in towers1,2,7, and possibly 6? Even if they were foreign operatives, it would have taken a very large number of people to plant the explosives. If it was a small number of people involved, surely it would have taken them a very long period of time. Wouldn't maintenance or security personnel get to know these guys fairly well if they were going in and out of the building on a regular basis and be pointing fingers?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join