It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 10 – Christa "The Rubber Girl" Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 10 – Christa "The Rubber Girl" Interview

The interview show is with Christa, who is the founder of Zuss Fashions in the Netherlands. Christa’s company manufactures women’s clothing out of Bicycle Inner Tubes and with Dave and Johnny, you know where this interview went. You’re in for some real fun. Our thanks to the Zuss Sister's for allowing us to interview them, their site is located here: ZUSS.COM SITE

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 25:23
file: atsmix_2508.mp3
size: 11899k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
OK, my first complaint. I love the place, but you knew you would screw up sooner or later.

I hit you pretty blue link and "URL not found on this server" came up.

Now I don't let the misses know this, but I have a soft place--IN MY HEART,YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE-- for rubber girls. I feel betrayed.

So both of you drop and give me 25.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Skeptic informed me that when we first UPLOAD a new show.... that it takes up to a MINUTE for it to be accessible through the FILE NAME. Now the ATS MIX PLAYER, this is not the case.

Hope that explains it.

Dave

new topics

join