It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this 9/11 Confession on Craigslist??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's a pretty good story, even if it's fake.
Sounds awfully coherent and logical.

boston.craigslist.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I clicked the link, looks like somebody there pulled it off. Do you have a copy of it?

This posting has been flagged for removal

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What does this have to do with aliens & UFOs? Why is it on this particular forum?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Iknow, I made a mistake, I asked admin to move it I don't know how. I will paste the copy of the text I still have the page up, they must have removed it FAST...

*SNIP

Mod Edit: Removed Copy & Paste.

[edit on 10/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The cached title in Google suggests it was a repost of this:
www.rense.com...

Confessions Of A 911 Hitman
How & Why I Helped Blow Up The World Trade Center

By Douglas Herman
Exclusive to Rense.com
10-13-6
I'm retired now. But five years ago I helped blow up the WTC complex. I was paid a half million dollars, tax free, for my time and trouble. I don't know what the rest of my crew was paid--maybe a little more, maybe a little less. Not that I care much. In operations like this one, where dozens and dozens of top technicians operated like a team, nobody knew the entire operation or who was who, or what everybody got paid---the big picture, as people call it. Better that way. Better that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That is a truly interesting post to come across!!! Now I'm not going to jump on board and say it is authentic, but damn the guy spoke well and knew exactly what he was talking about!!! I feel that the threat to sell oil for Euros is a major factor is to why we are in Iraq and the ME. I think this person may or may not be telling the truth, but if he is for real or not doesn't matter. However, what he did do is lay out the who, how, and why. I think it was very, very, possible that such a team was assembled to do just what he describes. I think the whole scenario could have very likely played out as he stated.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
in the words of mythbusters, i'll label this plausible. we can't verify it either way but it seems to fit. =)

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
DEBUNKED:

Check the Rense source document. Among the last lines it is clearly stated:

"The above scenario is fiction but probably far closer to the truth than anything yet offered in the so-called fact based media."

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
well there you have it. RTFA FTW. =)

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yeah

This guy ties together all the pertinent rationales for executing the attack as a false flag. However, any diligent, smart 9/11 researcher could have done also.

If it's real, I'm wondering if it's a jolt of guilt that makes him post, or a taunt, as if to say, ha ha poor stupid sheep-we got away with it.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The writer admits in the Rense source that it is fiction! What more is it going to take to convince you that this "confession" is not real and was not intended to be interpreted as such!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reminds me of "the report from iron mountain", a satire so plausible, that insiders thought it was real.

yep.. plausible "satire". is it live, or is it meme-o-rex?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't necessarily call it a "satire"... it's more of like a theory based on speculation.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
get a grip, what do you care anyway what I think. uber______e

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I wouldn't necessarily call it a "satire"... it's more of like a theory based on speculation.

satire

i would.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok, so we know it's fiction but much like the Protocols for the Elders of Zion, we know that is fiction, but regardless of both of these works being fiction. You have to admit that it provides one hell of a blue print for exactly what we're seeing today!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The writer has a site www.strike-the-root.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Having participated (back in the day) in a government-FBI disaster drill and was a sidelines viewer of some police training scenarios, I can honestly say that the whole thing was a load of hooey from the get-go.

Yes, the writer says it's fiction and his version of "what could happen." However, it's really not plausible fiction since it demands thousands of people knowing about the event and each and every one of them being such sociopaths that they agree to do this, warn no one, and never speak about it.

...except for this fictional character...

The bit about janitors is hilarious. I think Doug Herman (the writer) probably couldn't tell one janitor from another and has no idea of just how many people notice them or notice when they leave (including other janitors, maintenance people, and office staff.) If you work in any building for any amount of time (and you're not an executive), you know who services your area because they're the folks who you call when you need help or a cleanup.

Maybe ol' Doug thinks the working staff is beyond notice, but there's bunches of us who remember them and appreciate them. And we'd notice if there was an influx of strangers and the whole staff got sent home.

I thought it was a pretty lame piece of fiction when I first read it. It hasn't improved with age.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta
Ok, so we know it's fiction but much like the Protocols for the Elders of Zion, we know that is fiction, but regardless of both of these works being fiction. You have to admit that it provides one hell of a blue print for exactly what we're seeing today!!!

Really, can you be so sure that the Protocols is fiction? Perhaps if you change the 'Z' to an 'S' - Sion and not Zion you might get closer to what you are looking for.

As a side note, you do know that Guy Fawkes was NO friend of the 'people' (regarding your avatar)?

new topics

top topics

join