It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Those crazy Japs, I love em

They've come up with a machine that can make dreams! It also tries the let you remember them by gently waking you up.

I tell yeah that girl it the picture wouldn't have much time for dreaming if I was in the bed with her...lol

A Japanese company has invented a product which, it says, allows owners to create their own dreams.

Prospective dreamers are asked to look at a photo of what they would like to dream about and then record a story line into the Yumemi Kobo, or "dream workshop".

news.bbc.co.uk...

Now for the comspiracy, could this tech be used for brain washing and or memory implanting?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Now for the comspiracy, could this tech be used for brain washing and or memory implanting?

Nope.

This technique has been used for thousands of years (yes, really) to induce dreams of certain types. In usual practice, you think about the situation before falling to sleep.

You've seen it at work yourself, where elements of your daily life or a movie you've seen or a book you're reading end up in your dreams... the trick is getting you to remember that dream.

It's also a shamanistic technique.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ahh, but now a computer does it, so you can be charged tons of money for it!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I just heard about this on the radio.

It only costs around $140 if I heard correctly.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Learning to having lucid dreams is also much cheaper... Most of the time...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
heheh. I'm on the verge of getting the next lucid dreaming mp3 ;P I might send the money order in tomrrow for it. But now i just gotta write up how i want it. And i still gotta do some research of how to go about it.

top topics

join