It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret government cloaking camouflage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
secret cloaking tecnology

in this video you can clearly see that we have camaflauge proabably from ufo's

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Brendanx]

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Brendanx]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I see nothing secret about this video, nor anything that would camouflage us from UFO's. All it is is an optical illusion done by the university of tokyo in 2003.

From wikipedia"

a video camera takes a shot of the background and displays it on a cloth using an external projector.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
there is nothing secret or government about this video, and I have seen this particular video before and what many people have said is that there is a camera behind the person projecting the background image onto the cloak through the front camera.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
do either of you have proof of this

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Brendanx,

While I do not offer you 'proof' of the previous two posters' claims, I have to agree with them. This certainly is an experiment done with projection and cameras. I saw a documentary on it recently. While it makes perfect sense for one to immediately think that it could work with UFO camo' I have to think that based on what I say about it it wouldn't really work.

I'm sure the proof you desire will come. I, unfortunately don't have the time to go digging for links, etc at this moment.

But, I assure you, they are not having you on.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Um, actually, i do have proof. You can check the youtube video you posted, it is explained there. Or you can click the wikipedia link i provided, where it is also explained.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

From ATS T&C

I'm truly hoping you weren't attempting to pull a fast one.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yea, this has been around for a while now. I saw it on a TechTV show where the military was going to make uniforms with something similar to this covering it, and micro-cameras to capture the surroundings. It's pretty cool, but not secret.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
op i'm going to have to agree with the seemingly consensus of the thread.
I simply dont see any secret. nor do i ee any groundbreaking technology.
nor do i see anything that was "probably from ufo's".

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
yeah, cool effects and i've never seen this before.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
ive seen that too but i dont think optical llusions are going to hide us from ufo aircraft...our aircfraft have termal seeking missiles and infrared and radars and more.....if theyr ships can only fire on visible stuff like some plane from ww2 then im shockt that they can travel between planets

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's all true, don't listen to the debunkers! Check out the following video of one of the 'real suits' in action!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Knights,
I must admit, THAT was funny !!!!

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

From ATS T&C

I'm truly hoping you weren't attempting to pull a fast one.

Regards,
Lex

well lexion since your advatar is offensive your account should be deleted

thanks for poasting the rules

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
ive seen that too but i dont think optical llusions are going to hide us from ufo aircraft...our aircfraft have termal seeking missiles and infrared and radars and more.....if theyr ships can only fire on visible stuff like some plane from ww2 then im shockt that they can travel between planets

who says they travel between planets they could live in the ocean concidering that 75% of the earth is covered with water and some parts are too deep to look at and 50% of ufo's are seen on or near water
so they could have started when we did but live under water

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol

who says they travel between planets they could live in the ocean concidering that 75% of the earth is covered with water and some parts are too deep to look at and 50% of ufo's are seen on or near water
so they could have started when we did but live under water

top topics

join