It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No smoking policy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The government decides to outlaw caffeine because its a stimulant. They did that with coc aine. You are now one of those addicts that are raging for a fix. You get caught with a thing of Maxwell Coffee in the trunk of your car you just got from canada. You're now a criminal.

comparing a mild stimulant to heavy narcotics is silly. no one has killed anyone over caffeine. we don't have "caffeine houses" that need busted. no one tries to sell caffeinated drinks to kids in an ally, etc. this whole idea is disconnected from the smoking topic.

The smoking issue will subside just as prohibition did.

you don't destroy other people's livers when you drink next to them. this isn't really the same as prohibition.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
you don't destroy other people's livers when you drink next to them. this isn't really the same as prohibition.

No, but infringing upon my right to make choices for myself is.

As I stated in my previous post... I'd respect you enough to move. However, if you'd like to come chase me around town preaching how my smoke is bothering you, then we'll have a problem.

As I said, this too will pass.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

comparing a mild stimulant to heavy narcotics is silly. no one has killed anyone over caffeine. we don't have "caffeine houses" that need busted. no one tries to sell caffeinated drinks to kids in an ally, etc. this whole idea is disconnected from the smoking topic.

Children could pick up coc aine at the local pharmacy before it was criminalized. It didn't need to be sold out of alley's or drug houses because it was legally procured. People weren't killing because of it either. 50 years ago no one would have thought smoking would be banned in bars but here we are. It is not so ridiculous to think caffeine could be next.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Cigarettes stink, anyone going into a pub or bar before they were banned would come out smelling like an ashtray and would be suffering because of other peoples drug addiction.

Was anyone forced to go into pubs or bars? You might say the employees were, but if you don't like cigarette smoke don't work in a place where they smoke.

If no-smoking bars were such a good idea, why weren't there any before the bans?

PS: I don't smoke.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
If no-smoking bars were such a good idea, why weren't there any before the bans?

People who have problems with smoke getting employed in a place with smoke are stupid. It would be like an reformed alcoholic getting a job as a beer taste tester, or even just working at a beer factory. Alcohol has many social consequences, some life threatening to bystanders and I dont hear many advocating the banning of alcohol in bars because of drunk drivers.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Well have fun banning things, pretty soon you may hear the drum beat of people trying to ban everything like they are to junk food and guns.

Junk food, no of course not. Its a taste issue. It harms yourself if you eat it but you can easily work it off later with exercise.

Guns...well...they have a limited amount of household applications. Most of which end somethings life. A waste of metal, i say.

People need to smoke their addicted

Only because they:
1. decided to smoke in the first place
or
2. Got addicted through passive smoking.

and your not allowed to drink to get drink in a bar anymore

im not sure what you mean, i assume you mean ;smoke to get a drink in a bar'

in that case, yes. Dont smoke in a bar while people are trying to enjoy themselves without inhaling the equivilent of a traffic jam.

I agree were not free at all but it's alot better than what the rest of the world has.

Clean lungs?

Laws are overrated what we need is alot more apathy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My god, you really need to stop joking around

Seriously. If you got rid of laws and replaced them with apathy if you lit up a cigarette near me i would set your clothes on fire. Now thats smoking i agree with! heheh

If my neighbors having a party at 4 a.m. and I have to go to work the next day I use ear plugs, becuase if I choose to have a big party some night I dont want my neighbor being a big jerk and calling the cops.

I dont bother with ear plugs, ill fall asleep.

...although i sleep through fire alarms...

Who cares if people arent strong enough to break their habit, it's non of my business and people who want the law always enforced usually end up regretting it when the law comes down on them for something stupid like going 2 miles over the limit

i dont think ive ever done anything strictly illegal.

You saying the law shouldnt be enforced?

weird...

Holy crap turning their smoke around around and sticking into their face

it was a long day, i was tired, and he was a bad smelling prick. he had what was coming to him.

if someone was actually slow enough to let that happen I dont think anybody would get away with that without a huge scuffle happening.

No scuffle, he could see i was pissed off.

have fun smuggling man, ariva derchay LOL didnt even attempt to spell that correctly.

i have no idea what you are talking about.

But Rifles every child should know how to use one, not at eachother though but a knowledge of firearms is usefull should they ever decide to go hunting wild game is much tastier than farmed meat and you feel the accomplishment brininging in food for the family.

yes i totally agree. Children should learn how to kill things. bringing death is one of the most important things to a growing childs mind. I think each child should be made to kill his doctor. So he can be normal and accepted.

Just another non-issue to take the peoples attention off real issues.Such as corporate greed,political corruption,erasing of peoples rights etc.etc.

yeah, cause every issue is a non issue? Please. The little things are oh so much more important than the big ones.

The government decides to outlaw caffeine because its a stimulant.

One of which has beneficial properties.

Smoking is legal, throwing fists isn't. Why shouldn't a business owner be allowed to regulate legal activities within his own establishment?

These 2 sentences are the opposite of each other.

Under your rule i could own a bar and actually legally fill it with bear fights, underage prostitution and crucifixion of the friend of your choice, simply because its my own establishment?!

AWSOME! im voting for you!

force people to smoke right outside the door, defeating the purpose anyways.

No it doesnt, you close the door and the smoke doesnt get in.

Do I even need to respond to this?

of course not, ignore facts at your own discretion.

So the individual who is a garbage man should not be allowed in public because his clothes smell of trash?

The washing machine is a fairly useful invention in this case.

here you are.
en.wikipedia.org...

That person with overactive sweat glands should be forced into exile because nothing can cover up the smell?

en.wikipedia.org...

Did you ever think that what smells bad to you might be pleasing to others?

So i should jump in a sewer and then go out to a bar? If someone starts annoying me i can say "Hey man, some girl might like this, alright?"

Dont go all melodramatic on me here. You know full well I am not advocating things of this sort. This is in the context of the government forcing legal behaviour out of businesses.

I dont know if you advocate that or not. Im just bringing out Similes.

Well when the government made up the first Anti rape laws they were making perfectly legal behavior against the law.

Wont someone PLEASE think of the rapists! They are people too you know!

However, no one has the right to tell me what I can and cannot do with my personal body.

no but they can advise you. i went out last night and had a very good time. I watched as a guy lit up and was proceeded to be advised that if he continued smoking a fairly large man may stick a fork in his eye.

It was all done nicely, of course. with only abit of knuckle cracking.

Thank you

\

No, but infringing upon my right to make choices for myself is

So you choose to give out drugs to children, noone is allowed to stop you because its your choice?

I dont hear many advocating the banning of alcohol in bars because of drunk drivers.

if you ban ALCOHOL in a BAR what is there left to do?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Octavius Maximus
im not sure what you mean, i assume you mean ;smoke to get a drink in a bar'

He meant drink to get drunk in a bar.

I agree were not free at all but it's alot better than what the rest of the world has.
Clean lungs?

Tell that to the people living in smog invested cities not caused by second hand smoke.

Smoking is legal, throwing fists isn't. Why shouldn't a business owner be allowed to regulate legal activities within his own establishment?

These 2 sentences are the opposite of each other.

Under your rule i could own a bar and actually legally fill it with bear fights, underage prostitution and crucifixion of the friend of your choice, simply because its my own establishment?!

How are these contradictory statements? Smoking is a legal activity for adults to indulge in, throwing fists, aka, getting in fights is not. Why should a business owner be told he cannot allow smoking in his establishment? Like someone else already stated, if making a bar non-smoking was a profitable business alternative, it would have already been done.

force people to smoke right outside the door, defeating the purpose anyways.

No it doesnt, you close the door and the smoke doesnt get in.

All the bars around here leave their doors open unless it is winter, in which case the doors get opened during the busy hours to cool the place down.

So the individual who is a garbage man should not be allowed in public because his clothes smell of trash?

The washing machine is a fairly useful invention in this case.

What if he has to walk home, or decides to stop in at the bank on his way home from work? Should have not have a right to do this because the smell he acquired serving YOU is displeasing? Do you have a right to call him smelly or take his clothes and throw them in his face because the odor pisses you off?

That person with overactive sweat glands should be forced into exile because nothing can cover up the smell?

en.wikipedia.org...

You obviously have not met someone with overactive sweat glands. These are the people that spend 5 minutes outside in 80 degree weather and are drenched in sweat. It is expecially prevelant in more heavy set individuals. Deodorant can't cover up all that for long.

Did you ever think that what smells bad to you might be pleasing to others?

So i should jump in a sewer and then go out to a bar? If someone starts annoying me i can say "Hey man, some girl might like this, alright?"

I didn't say you SHOULD do that, but who's the person who gets to claim a smell bad/good? Like you said, smoking smells terrible to you, but I find it pleasing. Does that give you a right to harrass me for my smell preference?

Well when the government made up the first Anti rape laws they were making perfectly legal behavior against the law.

Please explain a time period when rape was legal by any modern, civilized country?

no but they can advise you. i went out last night and had a very good time. I watched as a guy lit up and was proceeded to be advised that if he continued smoking a fairly large man may stick a fork in his eye.

It was all done nicely, of course. with only abit of knuckle cracking.

What gives you the right to threaten someone for doing a perfectly legal activity? In fact, why do you feel the need to "enlighten" every smoker about his choice? You will not convince ONE person to stop smoking with your antictcs. In fact you are turning them off to listening to any such advice from people.

Thank you

Please respond to my response of this.

Children could pick up coc aine at the local pharmacy before it was criminalized. It didn't need to be sold out of alley's or drug houses because it was legally procured. People weren't killing because of it either. 50 years ago no one would have thought smoking would be banned in bars but here we are. It is not so ridiculous to think caffeine could be next.

No, but infringing upon my right to make choices for myself is

So you choose to give out drugs to children, noone is allowed to stop you because its your choice?

I am arguing the government should not tell me what I do to MY OWN BODY, not to others. Please stop twisting words to make me look like some inhuman brute set out to rape/murder/pillage. I am just defending my rights.

I dont hear many advocating the banning of alcohol in bars because of drunk drivers.

if you ban ALCOHOL in a BAR what is there left to do?

Go drink at home, thats whats left to do. You make smoking illegal everywhere, which has been advocated here, and all those tobbaco outlets go out of business. What else is left for THEM to do? I am just saying that if smoking should be banned in bars for its affect on others, than alcohol should be banned for ITS affect on others.

EDIT: typo

[edit on 17-8-2007 by ninthaxis]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
soooo...back on topic. do we think a smoking ban is a product of the "NWO"? seems like a "no". let's leave the rest to personal belief and move on. =)

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

soooo...back on topic. do we think a smoking ban is a product of the "NWO"? seems like a "no". let's leave the rest to personal belief and move on. =)

i say yes it is !!!... one law felt around the world..thats what NWO is.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I find that many times saying something has gone 'off topic' is strange, considering its a discussion.

Anyway.

Tell that to the people living in smog invested cities not caused by second hand smoke.

I would but ive got none close to me.

Why shouldn't a business owner be allowed to regulate legal activities within his own establishment?

Because i thought for a moment you meant 'regulate legal activities' as in 'create or ignore laws as he pleases'

now i get what you mean. My answer is that this is preemptive because smoking may soon become an illegal activity. In all places.

Like someone else already stated, if making a bar non-smoking was a profitable business alternative, it would have already been done.

The bars close to me have non smoking sections, the smoking section is outside.

All the bars around here leave their doors open unless it is winter, in which case the doors get opened during the busy hours to cool the place down.

We close the doors if its late and if wankers are blowing smoke through the door, defeating the purpose of them going outside.

Do you have a right to call him smelly or take his clothes and throw them in his face because the odor pisses you off?

No, but i expect him to have some consideration with others. if he is a garbage man then he smells like it.

You obviously have not met someone with overactive sweat glands. These are the people that spend 5 minutes outside in 80 degree weather and are drenched in sweat. It is expecially prevelant in more heavy set individuals. Deodorant can't cover up all that for long.

Hmm ive met 2 people with that. They take deoderant with them where they go. It works pretty well, i think.

Like you said, smoking smells terrible to you, but I find it pleasing. Does that give you a right to harrass me for my smell preference?

Would it be rude if i said yes?

Probably. Eh.

Fine, its not your smell preference that bothers me. You can go home and sniff cigarettes all night for all i care. but lighting it up influences your family, aswell.

Please explain a time period when rape was legal by any modern, civilized country?

Well in the 1500's the belief was that a woman could only become pregnant if she enjoyed having sex. If a woman claimed to be raped but was found to be pregnant then she obviously enjoyed herself so no rape occured. Case dismissed.

(This was in all the UK and Western Europe)

What gives you the right to threaten someone for doing a perfectly legal activity?

I personally didnt do it, i saw it happen though.

In fact, why do you feel the need to "enlighten" every smoker about his choice?

because its my choice to 'enlighten'

You will not convince ONE person to stop smoking with your antictcs. In fact you are turning them off to listening to any such advice from people.

But they can go fumigate themselves somewhere where i am not.

Children could pick up coc aine at the local pharmacy before it was criminalized. It didn't need to be sold out of alley's or drug houses because it was legally procured.

So your saying a law 'then' should hold as much as weight as a law 'now?'

Times change, laws have to change with them or they become stupid.

Cigarette smoking was made legal at a time where its detrimental effects were unknown. laws need to be adjusted for this new knowledge.

I am arguing the government should not tell me what I do to MY OWN BODY, not to others. Please stop twisting words to make me look like some inhuman brute set out to rape/murder/pillage. I am just defending my rights.

I hear people 'defending their rights' so much its starting to make me sick of hearing it.

No, you are a human brute set out to burn and smoke no matter who is around or whatever medical condition they have. Those poor athsmatics.

Go drink at home, thats whats left to do.

No, you go home and smoke. I go to a bar to drink and be with friends, talk, laugh, discuss, whatever. Thats what a bar was created to do.

Perhaps a smoking room? A completly airtight, cramped room. where smokers can go, light up and inhale it all.

You make smoking illegal everywhere, which has been advocated here, and all those tobbaco outlets go out of business.

They can move with the times. They made a life of selling an addictive harmful drug, justice is rarely sweeter.

I am just saying that if smoking should be banned in bars for its affect on others, than alcohol should be banned for ITS affect on others.

Then by that reasoning i ban people from earth for their effect on their environment.

Sorry mate, youve got to do better than that.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LegalizerDo you actually think treated water is safe? The wool is so far over your eyes its down to your ankles.

Well, I've been drinking it for 18 years and I'm not dead or seriously ill.

Anyway, I agree that this is not a conspiracy... it's government intervening to keep some people with a pointless and dangerous habit from screwing up the air quality of the rest of the population.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

Do you actually think treated water is safe? The wool is so far over your eyes its down to your ankles.

I must have missed that post.

Arrogance much?

Originally posted by LegalizerDo you actually think treated water is safe? The wool is so far over your eyes its down to your ankles.

Well, I've been drinking it for 18 years and I'm not dead or seriously ill.

Anyway, I agree that this is not a conspiracy... it's government intervening to keep some people with a pointless and dangerous habit from screwing up the air quality of the rest of the population.

And hopefully banning it outright.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My Opinion

Octavius Maximus how it going?

What are you talking about man Junk Food Rules and so do Guns when owned by people who know how to use them I was laughing when you said they were a waste of metal because I really cant relate to your opinion.

Yes and who cares if they started in the first place or passive smoking they still need them smokes.

Nope you cant cant drink to get drunk in a bar, I suck at spelling but anyways if people cant stand the smell of smoke their free to go somewhere else.

Clean Lungs!!! who needs em!!! only elistists who live in environmental type domes.

You would set me one fire LOL whatever man your more than free to try

I enjoy sleep too.

Laws not being enforced Weird? whatever floats ya boat man, but yeah you are correct that my opinion is laws shouldnt be enforced unless they make reasonable ones anyways.

LOL this is just my opinion but I dont beleive you did that and if you did do that you'd probably have a to be a pretty good type scuffler and or a big type guy.

whatever man before you said something about that you were going to smuggle something, I far too lazy to quote it and really dont care to bother.

And what wrong with hunting? you leanr how to survive in the wild, you bring home enough meat that you dont have to buy cow meat for a month just off one deer, or moose you could feed a whole village.

Cool you dont have smog next to you awsome man good for you

Whats that smoking might become a illgeal activity LOL whatever you say man LOL

smoking sections are All because of laws which suck and are made by nanny minded people who thinkl their the centre of the world and do whatever they thinks the best thing to do much like a dictator in my opinion

Good I'm glad they defeated the purpose of going outside.

Cool good good have no conderation of anyone else you are finally getting it, and a garbage man can walk into a bar if he wants to, if he stinks you out whther smoker or non smoker you are free to find a fresher smelling place.

Overactive sweat glands and meeting people with it? well whatever man I dont know if I have.

No rudeness is just from perception and unfounded perception in my opinion.

I really could care less

cool you saw something happen?

it's my choice to endarken

or you can gop where they are not, seem alot more simpler then trying to change the world.

Laws suck and should be scrapped.

Us athmatics can move away when someone smokes because thats what I am but I dont expect people to change for lil old me.

whatever smoking rooms if the buniness owner wishes to do so the whatever floats ya boat.

Justice is not blind and justice is sour as hell.

I agree with you there, Alcohol shoudnt be banned either but who cares if people smoke really? ever watched the penn and teller show and seen the show they did on second hand smoke?

check it out

But hey these opinions are just that opinions anyway everybody have a great day.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Yes and who cares if they started in the first place or passive smoking they still need them smokes.

You say "who cares?" so many times in your post. Although if you look at the reaction to smoking, obviously many people care.

So now whenever you say "Who cares" in your post ive mentally put in "i dont care" because thats what your really saying.

You are saying "These people dont like what i do, they are wrong"

sorry mate, theres more to it than that.

Clean Lungs!!! who needs em!!! only elistists who live in environmental type domes.

Or people who want to go outside without ending up hacking because of some wanker with an addiction.

my opinion is laws shouldnt be enforced unless they make reasonable ones anyways.

You have no idea how stupid that really is.

And what wrong with hunting? you leanr how to survive in the wild, you bring home enough meat that you dont have to buy cow meat for a month just off one deer, or moose you could feed a whole village.

Well...I dont live in a village, i dont need to go kill an animal myself, i can easily go to the woolworths closeby.

pfff, hunt all you want. But i dont use guns, so if i hunted it would have to be by hand.

Whats that smoking might become a illgeal activity LOL whatever you say man LOL

And here i was thinking you had an IQ

smoking sections are All because of laws which suck and are made by nanny minded people who thinkl their the centre of the world and do whatever they thinks the best thing to do much like a dictator in my opinion

there is nothing wrong with the idea of a dictator. Only people who are corrupted by the power.

Laws dont suck, they create a culture which isnt ruled by the strongest.

Remove laws and the most dangerous people will be in charge.

Cool good good have no conderation of anyone else you are finally getting it

What are you saying? That i should have no consideration for anyone else? How am i supposed to rule this world when i dont care about who is in it?

Laws suck and should be scrapped.

let me guess, you wanted to do something once which was illegal, didnt you?

athmatics can move away when someone smokes because thats what I am but I dont expect people to change for lil old me.

yeah they can move away easily...while they are breathing into their puffer trying to get away while their lungs feel like they are on fire.

Dude, it doesnt kill you to be nice. But it kills them if your not.

whatever smoking rooms if the buniness owner wishes to do so the whatever floats ya boat.

oh no, it wouldnt be a buisness. it'd be justice.

I agree with you there, Alcohol shoudnt be banned either but who cares if people smoke really? ever watched the penn and teller show and seen the show they did on second hand smoke?

You want me to base opinions on a pair of magicians? Magicians are people who can show you something and do it right in front of you and you still dont see how its done.

They may be good, they may be funny, but i wont use them for evidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Alright, let's take a look at a logical deduction sequence.

Smoking is a choice.
|
Smoking is completely, undeniably unhealthy.
|
Smoking affects the health and life quality of people nearby.
|
Smoking does not produce any sort of positive effect on society. For all it takes in terms of health, it doesn't give anything back.
|
From these, we can deduce that deciding to start smoking is, logically, a bad decision. There are a long list of logical cons and no logical pros.

Therefore, a bad decision made by some is affecting the health and quality of life of others. That, to me, seems to be the point at which law should intervene.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Brilliant post Samurai Drifter, your so my new friend

deductions that would make Watson Envy.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiDrifter
Alright, let's take a look at a logical deduction sequence.

Smoking is a choice.
|
Smoking is completely, undeniably unhealthy.
|
Smoking affects the health and life quality of people nearby.
|
Smoking does not produce any sort of positive effect on society. For all it takes in terms of health, it doesn't give anything back.
|
From these, we can deduce that deciding to start smoking is, logically, a bad decision. There are a long list of logical cons and no logical pros.

Therefore, a bad decision made by some is affecting the health and quality of life of others. That, to me, seems to be the point at which law should intervene.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

As much as I would like to refute your post, I cannot without bringing up stupid fallacies that will not facilitate discussion. As much as I do not like the out come of this logical progression, I will have to do some soul searching. If I cannot find anyway to justify my action with this then I am through.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My Opinion

Whatever man if people care I dont care.

LOL no I do not care.

I dont care who's right or wrong man.

Nope theres not

Those people suck

you have no idea how much I could care less

well have fun at the woolworths.

Good luck trying to hunt by hand animals are more intelligent than you think.

my IQ's 58 I'm super smart man LOL

Yes people who tell other people what to do suck and they are corrupted by

power.

By the way isnt our culture already ruled by the strongest? the richest? but

hey I guess thats just the way the cookie crumbles.

Wooooo dangerous people I'm scared!!! I'm gonna hide under my bedsheet.

Nobodies supposed to rule the world.

Yuppers thats why laws suck, boy your deductive power astonish me.

It doesnt kill me and I'm athesmatic.

Justice sucks

Penn and teller show you their tricks!!

Alright dont base you opinions on anyone else it doesnt matter to me.

whatever !! use whoever or is whomever? you like for evidence.

Smoking is a choice, a cool choice.

Smoking is unhealthy but so is everything else in this world.

Smoking doesnt do no such thing and even if it does people can go

soemwhere else where they wont be bothered by what they dislike.

smoking gives loads and loads of money back.

yeah it is a bad decision but it's still someones decision and not anyone elses

Laws suck it's that simple.

Sould searching LOL common man this is an internet forum it's no place for

logic and soul searching.

But anyways theres my opinions and hope everybody has a great day.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
For gods sake Mishigoos, how in the hell am i supposed to demolish your arguements again when i cant even see what they are concerning.

Quotes were invented for a reason.

well have fun at the woolworths.

Good luck trying to hunt by hand animals are more intelligent than you think.

my IQ's 58 I'm super smart man LOL

Animals are intelligent, im quite aware of that. Still, even by hand i know i'd win. Cause the outcome is never in doubt.

Yes people who tell other people what to do suck and they are corrupted by

power.

I tell people at work what to do, im not corrupted. I get things done.

By the way isnt our culture already ruled by the strongest? the richest? but

hey I guess thats just the way the cookie crumbles.

Im pretty sure i could take George Bush in a fight.

Thats where you are wrong. You are thinking money=Strength.

Nobodies supposed to rule the world.

Memo that to me once ive done it

Yuppers thats why laws suck, boy your deductive power astonish me.

No thats just because you are a moron who needs to break the law.

You do know your grammar and spelling is indecipherable?!

Justice sucks

...aha

Penn and teller show you their tricks!!

Doesnt mean you can trust a magician.

Im not going to bother anymore, unless you can write and arguement which is understandable by ANYONE, i shall just ignore you.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My Opinion

Demolish my arguments? LOL have fun

Well if you don't like me not quoting ever thought of not replying to me?

ohhh cool you believe in destiny

you tell people what to do at work? cool !!!! your not corrupted? cool

you get things done? thats really cool!

how much do I care? not at all

LOL I wouldn't care to see that fight, and I know money doesnt equal

strength but I guess when you assume (ya'll know the rest)

whatever good luck with the ruling the world thing too.

Moron LOL I'm crying now, you see that my bottom lip is sticking out because

your making fun of me, hold on while I wub my eyes.

my grhammer nnd speeelng rok dude!!!

aha!! and double dog aha!!!!

I place my full trust in magicians and believe everything on t.v.

whatever if you want to ignore me I'm not gonna try and stop you.

But hey it's been fun and hope you have a great day.

well those are my opinions

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join