It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sick, sick people

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
i read this very disturbing story on how a mother and her boyfriend killed a four year old after she had been abused over a long period.

neighbours had reported her to social services yet they failed to do much after concluding there wasn't anything wrong.

the daughter had complained to her aunts that she didnt like her mother and that the boyfriend beat her.

the state of the poor girl and what they found around the house is appalling - what sick, sick people these were is all i can say (ats rules prevent me from saying more)

having both been found guilty, i hope they are never let out of jail ever for what they did.

story here

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
there was a story on the news last night about a couple abusing (killing?) a 20 month old. they apparently slammed the kid, repeatedly, into a wall, among other things.

these folks, when caught, usually get their commuppence in prison. even the most hardened, nasty criminals tend to be disgusted by pedophiles and child abusers.

I personally think child abusers should be put in public stockades so the public can adminsiter the proper punishment.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I can't even comprehend things like this. How in the name of heaven can you do something like this? An innocent little child......
I've been quite outspoken that I am all for the death penalty. This is a perfect example of the type of people who deserve to be executed in my opinion.

RIP, little one.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
is a quick, semi-painfree, controlled death better than a life in prison, with constant abuse at the hands of the prisoners?

tough call there.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
is a quick, semi-painfree, controlled death better than a life in prison, with constant abuse at the hands of the prisoners?

tough call there.

You make a darn good point. That is a tough call.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

tough call there.

i wish that a special,SLOW execution process was developed just for this type of vermin....

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
there was a clip on the news the other day of a father trying to attack the man who killed his son. it took several people to hold him back. I say let him go. Let him have a few minutes with the murderer. I know that I would want vengeance in the form of an eye for an eye if I was ever thrust into that awful position.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

there was a clip on the news the other day of a father trying to attack the man who killed his son. it took several people to hold him back. I say let him go. Let him have a few minutes with the murderer. I know that I would want vengeance in the form of an eye for an eye if I was ever thrust into that awful position.

I can't agree with you more. They'd have to practically kill me to pull me off of that scum, as I would have lost my desire to live anyway.
I pray that no one ever needs to be in that situation.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hi all,

I don’t agree. Violence for violence is wrong.
Same as:" eye for an eye, leaves everybody blind "I agree with that.

Try to see it this way: If you can images yourself doing something horrible to people who did something horrible, then how are you different, to me, it is very important that I am not as they are. I want justice, yes, but not revenge. I can understand the anger, I had it too, but, and I mean but, we can not justify one’s anger with another. Anger will always have horrible results. I want something better, I want from human something better, because we can do better, (let’s hope so)

I understand that this is hard and that this life (if you can call it life) is not easy by any means, but we are here, these people who do these things is not easily understood, there is more to it then meats the eye, that is if you haven't lost it
. Maybe I am wrong, but I am willing to listen.

Thanks all.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
having a child is not a right. Some people should be surgically altered and never allowed to rear children. I feel like beating the puss out of some one. I' need a cigarete. This is going to bug me all day. AAGrrrrrrrrrrrHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *#*^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beating those two into a bloody pulp may not be right, but then again it would make me feel a little better. Thank god for their sake as well as my own that I'm not in charge of their punishment.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by newyorkee]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Welcome aboard VolimteKW. Nice post. I admire your compassion. While I do not agree with you, I do indeed understand where you're coming from.
I look forward to seeing you around the board.
If you have any questions please feel free to U2U me.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
VolimteKW, i agree with you. as appalled and sickened as i was by this story and what these freaks did, revenge is never the answer, and neither is killing them for it. it only lowers you to their standard if violence is something you would never have done without the circumstance.

these two will NOT have an easy time in jail - they probably won't survive too long unless they are in isolation or guarded 24/7. that is just the way people like that are treated in jail. their life inprisonment punishment of ALWAYS looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives is better than the easy way out.

i think it more important to learn WHY people do things like this and see if there is a way to identify and prevent it in future. you can't learn anything from them when they are dead.

there are also other considerations to think about like why concerns were raised and the warning signs were there yet STILL another child had to die at the hands of vile, evil people, one of which was the childs mother!

i know social services don't have the best reputation in the uk (and after repeated horror stories like this you don't wonder why) but here is an area badly in need of some new ideas on how to tackle reports of abuse before another child has to die needlessly under such circumstances.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Out of curiousity, how is the "life sentance" handled in the UK? Over here across the water, "life" in prison really means "5 years of eating steak and then parole". And really, if those two little #### ### ##### ### that brutally murdered that 5 y/o back in the ninties got to go to australia with new faces and new names, just how long do you think these two will be in there, in all seriousness?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Unfortunately, if one was to take the law into their own hands they would be charged, be it assault or murder.

Dae

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

I say let him go. Let him have a few minutes with the murderer.

I can't agree with you more. They'd have to practically kill me to pull me off of that scum, as I would have lost my desire to live anyway.
I pray that no one ever needs to be in that situation.

That’s why they hold him back, the death of your child can cause you to murder, now its the community's responsibility to protect the families from committing murder that they wouldn’t normally commit. There is no reason to allow a person to become a murderer (one punch can kill someone right?).

If any of my children came to a horrible fate by someone I would hope that the people around me would stop me from killing that person 'cos no matter how much I would want to kill them it’s not what I would need.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Stories like this is what causes people,such as myself, to stay perpetually pissed off at humanity.

How in the hell can someone do something like this? How??!! People say that there is a great cleansing coming. I say that it can't come soon enough... I pray that it wipes such scum as this from the face of the earth, FOREVER!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I firmly believe that no jury would convict a man of killing the killer of his child. the temporary insanity plea alone would work

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
having a child is not a right. Some people should be surgically altered and never allowed to rear children.

Some people should be surgically altered. It's funny how so many people who would be great with children never have any, and many of those who aren't worth a damn have three, four or five of them.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How do the 'Britainers' on this board feel that, without these two receiving death, their taxes are paying to keep these people alive with a cot, 3 hots and cable TV, access to a library, outdoor 'recreation' (ina prison yard), etc.

I'm for removing anyone convicted of the most heinous crimes (as long as there is undeniable proof such as videotape or DNA) instead of having my tax dollars give these people a semblance of a live when clearly they deserve none. It is my opinion that people (in the article) can never be reformed and wouldn't be released anyway. What purpose does it serve to keep them alive.....a living memory to all the other relatives?

The social service department should also be held accountable.

(how long were they sentenced to again?)

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Since reading this when it was first posted, i cannot get it out of my head. I am sure most of you who read the horrible account of what this little girl had to endure, can't help thinking about it either.
One thing i have never been able to understand is why do the police not get involved when child abuse is suspected?
This is a geuine question...why just social services?
If it was a husband beating his wife, he would get arrested....why do children who are in the same situation have to rely on social services to "keep checking up on them"

I have never understood this. To me it seems like it is so unfair that when a child can't depend on her carers to care for them, then shouldn't they at least have the law next in line?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join