It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

meet god

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
meet god - aka david shayler, (who some may remember as the mi5 whistleblower).

he has recently concluded that he is the messiah after a psychic channelling mary magdelaine convinced him he was the anointed one.

however, he also says this...

The 41-year-old even claimed there is an anagram of "David Shayler, Righteous King" on the rod of Aaron, a staff carried by Moses' brother in the Old Testament.

He said: "I looked at that, except the word in Hebrew for King was "chav".

"So at the moment I suddenly realised it goes David S, H, A... I'm going through my name. "And I'm thinking someone's trying to tell me, because this is the ineffable name of God, someone's trying to tell you you're God. "And at the moment you suddenly realise that someone's trying to tell you you're God: David Shayler, righteous chav."

should i laugh or call for the men in white coats?

full story here

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
just another person that lost themselves trying to find out where they fit into the grand scheme of things, IMO. This is probably the death of his public career. He may remain on the fringes, getting the kind of following Icke gets maybe.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Matt 24:4-5. 23-25

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before. KJV

Called into Liberty and Freedom.
Don't receive anything from man until God confirms it to your heart!

MP3: home1.gte.net...

Peace to you both,
Connie

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Jesus-Is-Real]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i definately don't believe this guy. he's going to need more proof than him dreaming/thinking/meditating of a staff

besides just because his name means:

a shepherd living in a shiel

source:www.northpennineancestors.co.uk...

doesn't necessarily mean mean he's god; whatever that even is.

i just can't wait to watch his miracles.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oh just you wait,....they surely will show great signs and miracles, Jesus already said they will.
Keep watching - it will happen. Just don't believe them.

Christ Jesus is the Way to True Love.

Matt: 24:24 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Matt 24:25 25 Behold, I have told you before. KJV

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Jesus-Is-Real]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Christ was real i believe, but he is also a metaphore, for the stars. Like isis and osiris etc.

The bible i believe is a cryptic message of doom and salvation. Telling us the season of this chaos and change. In fact many researchers have found that it describes the moons appearance and arrangement of the stars.

See there are many texts that tell you to follow something, but the bible is unique as it offers you a choice, and punishment is either natural, or comes after you die, implying all other religions are nullified by the paths given in the bible. Being humanity is all the same, just many are psychologically retarded due to identity confusion.

Christ will not return..what will return is a new name, "Rightious and True" as the bible stated. THat to me means the society, after a major earth shift, and wars. Will realize forgiveness is the only thing they have left to excersize, and gazing upon a world destroyed, wishing they had been killed. They will change the future.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
meet god - aka david shayler, (who some may remember as the mi5 whistleblower).

he has recently concluded that he is the messiah after a psychic channelling mary magdelaine convinced him he was the anointed one.

this is what happens when people do mushrooms without proper guidance. they connect to their own divinity and then forget that divinity belongs to everyone, not just them. i'd call this an "awakening" trap. i agree with the posters. he's done now. probably of no further use.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
can I be god too,that would rock. We can all take turns. I call dibbs on fri-sat though, I need to work, but I'll be getting out early, more than enough time to fathom my greatness. Any one down for raining down some pestolance???

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Oh how the once mighty persons must fall just to get another moment in the light

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
heck we can all be god, newyorkee i'll wait till your done work. then i'll show you my new version of Fire & Brimstone, needless to say it'll be hot.

on topic: so can we agree that this david shayler guy isn't god?

but if mr. shayler still thinks that he is, i still want to check out his miracles.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Man has and will again get their chance to see false prophets doing great signs and miracles. Because Jesus 'hath said'.

Gen 3:1
3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

It may come from this david shayler if he's made a league with Satan/the Old Serpent the Devil.

[edit on 8/10/2007 by Jesus-Is-Real]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The spawn of Scientology have risen, and shall reek destruction upon mankind.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey,a bit late to join this thread but did you folks read the "inside story" from Shayler`s EX ?

"Last summer, I went away for a weekend. When I returned, David had shaved off all his hair and his eyebrows as part of his spiritual evolution.

He knew that I had always loved his long, thick hair, so it felt like a personal slap in the face.

He was in trouble. He was quick to anger if anyone questioned him. He became obsessive about little details, espoused wacky theories and shunned his family and old friends. His paranoia also escalated. "

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I`m not sure about all this...I do wonder what "wacky theories" his ex speaks of-she supposedly believed 911 was an inside job,unless of course she never left her job at MI5and she was setting Shayler up for a big fall...maybe this whole episode is a carefully constructed "final chaper" in the Shayler story-all it takes is a few newspapers to talk about the "god" thing (true or not)and hell lets face it most papers are owned by the same man these days..Then you get the same papers to report all these other strange details from his ex-job done,the masses think hes LOCO,if they didn`t beforehand.

I`m not saying Shayler is some great hero mind you-I`ve always thought he was a bit of a goon to be honest.
All I am saying is with his history (leaking MI6`s operation to kill Gadaffii using Al Quaeda as the killers-subsequenly D-noticed by the government,and resulting in the imprisonment of Shayler) he sounds like a prime candidate for a disinformation campaign,if ever I saw one.
Also I just don`t trust his ex-look at her on the above Link she looks properly shifty if you ask me...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The whole thing stinks of a peeved off Government to me. Killing people isn't a preferred option anymore, too many questions get asked these days. So in cases where someone really has it coming, secretly get some kind of advanced brain-rot cocktail into their system and watch as they destroy their own credibility.

All conjecture of course...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
seeingevil-
You could be right-his ex girlfriend says he was a totally different person after leaving prison-of course,after 10 odd years of being harrassed/monitored/jailed he may be succumbing to stress rather than mind control drugs and the like.
Of course this could be the plan-surely this would be a more desirable method of inducing psychosis by the powers that be,in that a harrasment campaign could lead to a mental breakdown without leaving the chemical traces associated with drug use in the victim.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
When Governments decide to take something personally, I totally believe they have their own special ways of making someone suffer. A gradual mental meltdown is only one of their methods.

I even wonder if Tony Snow didn't step on the wrong toes at some point...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You know they do,seeingevil.
Remember the US embassy in Moscow in the 1970's?

"Last week there were reports that the Government has worked out a mild compromise with Moscow. According to these accounts, the Soviets have decreased the microwave bombardment to pre-May levels—but they have not halted it, as the Government is still demanding. In exchange, the U.S. has removed some equipment from the embassy. Among other things, U.S. surveillance gear has allegedly been used for a project called Gamma Guppy that has tried to eavesdrop on conversations conducted by members of the Soviet Politburo in their limousines. The State Department refused to comment on the compromise, but officials said wire-mesh guards ("mosquito screens" that deflect 90% of the microwaves) have been installed across embassy windows."

www.time.com...

That was a good while back in Russia and the evolution of such technologies goes on to this day all over the world.Thats just one way they can erase people.
That said,I do tend to believe that a pissed off government would prefer to use less complicated methods such as the car accident or fatal mugging.

new topics

top topics

join