It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys, Archons, and Chupacabres Oh My!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Bahh sheeple bahh!

Guess what! Your irrelevant

Its funny this guy thinks that '___' or mushrooms are something you inject like heroin.

I know! how weird is it that i dont know about something i seriously dont care about.

Did you know that '___' is located in the pineal gland inside your brain?[/quote[

Yeah i know, you know the body has alot of oxygen inside it, but inject oxygen into your bloodstream and you die?

I would have to say that when you dream you are a drug addict per say. Even if you dont want this to happen, or you cant accept somthing inside your body being classified a drug.

I can accept it easily. it is a drug because if you take more than your body creates it produces a harmful effect.

your just too #ing stupid to realise this.

Oh...perhaps you alien body will be able to cope *stifles laughter*

Respectfully, I think Octavius needs to mature spiritually before posting another reply here. This topic is wayyyyyyyy over your head I'm afraid.

Not respectfully, i think you need to get off your #ing high horse right now before you leave the stratosphere.

Just because you believe in this bull# doesnt make you special, or better than anyone else. It just makes you a moron.

Call people like us crazy all you want, but in the end you will see that the crazy ones are much closer to the truth than what the sheeple of this world tend to believe as a whole

I will call you crazy all i want.

I would like some real proof, not the badly made "photos" and moronic bull# ive seen so far.

Sheeple? More arrogence?

And Octavius, I am in no way putting you down, you just need to open your closed mind just a little bit.

No your not putting me down. I dont care what other people think of me. Simply because i know my strength. I will open my mind when someone gives me the evidence.

I have seen no evidence, so i have no need to believe this pack of lies. All propegated by people who think just because something is made naturally it isnt a drug.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't mean to "play moderator" here, but I'm sure this bickering will not sit too well with them so hopefully you two can let it go, the post author has made a very thought provoking post despite what my personal opinion is on it and I'd be disappointed to see this closed or see him banned because of this. I don't know why you feel the need to defend yourself in the first place, you seem so hostile for someone that claims to be so enlightened.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

the post author has made a very thought provoking post despite what my personal opinion is on it and I'd be disappointed to see this closed or see him banned because of this.

Are you talking about me or wassisname?

I don't know why you feel the need to defend yourself in the first place, you seem so hostile for someone that claims to be so enlightened.

I am not being hostile. I am doing what this site so often says.

Im Denying Ignorance. I want to stop the spread of stupidity from where it comes.

People who see aliens on drug highs and claim to have done every occupation known to mankind and then talk about it as if it is some kind of great and wonderful good really need to step back and re evaluate their life.

Especially since in this thread the original poster is very black and white in his beliefs.

When a person agrees with him, he throws out more platonic alien twaddle talking about reptilians and saying that White People are all evil control freaks.

But when a person doesnt agree with him and actually shows some intelligence he goes on this ranting crusade filled with unfounded vitriol and im sure alot of spittle on his computer screen.

To be honest i only kept reading this thread because i wasnt sure whether he was serious in his beliefs or not. Im still not really.

Anyway, ive never claimed to be enlightened. People just say that about me on this site. Perhaps its my radiant glorius light?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Question to the OP:

If these creatures eat as for food... how come they haven't eaten you yet ?
When it comes to chicken I don't pick out a chicken to let it run away then bring it back to see how its doing in its chicken life... I would pluck it and eat it straight away XD

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good point, I like you Atuski

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So I guess we should just stick to the normal drugs like processed sugar, high fructose corn syrup, alchohal, tobacco, and such. Everything ingested by the human body produces some effect on it and in my opinion these natural "drugs" are nowhere near as bad for you as some of the socially sanctioned ways to alter your mind and most of the people that take them come away from them with new insights and rarely if ever abuse them as they are just to powerful and sobering to use recreationally so I guess what I am trying to say is what is your point Maximus and where does the hostillity spring from my good man is it my bad spelling. ha ha as for the white man came from mars who knows everyone can think for themselves and proof is impossible to come by.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Octavius Maximus

Yes both of those were to original post author. But I don't want you banned either.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So I guess we should just stick to the normal drugs like processed sugar, high fructose corn syrup, alchohal, tobacco, and such.

Those are all acceptable, (except tobacco, but ive gone over that crap in another thread)

these natural "drugs" are nowhere near as bad for you as some of the socially sanctioned ways to alter your mind

Such as?

drinking a coke?

Sucking on a sugar lolly?

No, i dont see Aliens when i do these things.

and most of the people that take them come away from them with new insights and rarely if ever abuse them

HA! You dont truly believe this do you?

Drugs like this work because they cause a Euphoric effect, creating Addiction.

as they are just to powerful and sobering to use recreationally so I guess what I am trying to say is what is your point Maximus and where does the hostillity spring from my good man?

My point is that i want the human race to evolve, i want each and every person to wake up and realise that if each person used their intelligence and released their potential for the common good then the world would be a better place.

But if we are all sitting here, smoking drugs and seeing Aliens then we are being useless. Helping noone but ourselves, we will sit here stoned and stupid until something wipes this miserable world off the face of the earth.

I know which future i prefer. I already have people in place helping me to achieve it. I dont want to force things, i want people to be smart enough to realise the harm they are doing to themselves and others.

is it my bad spelling

bad spelling, i dont mind. just please...paragraphs.

as for the white man came from mars who knows everyone can think for themselves and proof is impossible to come by.

no, proof is not impossible to come by. Its just ignored by those who dont believe the same.

Looking through the Human DNA there is actually an imprint of the first mother, every single person tested has this tiny imprint.

This shows a common ancestry, which debates the Original Posters ideas.

I can find evidence for anything in the world, the problem is that not everyone accepts it because they have their own theories, even if they have no evidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yes both of those were to original post author. But I don't want you banned either.

Awww...thank you! Lets hug!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure everyone (but you) knows whom I was refering to Octavius, and perhaps if you were a fan of Plutarch, and not a fan
of Pluto (the dog, not the planet) you'd know too. As in Octavius Caesar.
But feel free to keep digging, a little more dirt in your hair will be an improvement.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And of course you don't buy into the bull# Octavius, because you are no Renaissance man, but some of us are, and were just born able to excel at many different thing at the same time. If you think that just because someone is a navy seal, and a carpenter, or a librarian and a stripper, or a doctor and a seriel killer that they can't be adept at
organic chemistry than you are hopeless, and you know squat about history.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Originally posted by MrAndy
Interesting.. I have heard the claim the the Caucasian, Asian, and Native American races all originated from another planet before (the African race being the only natural race on Earth), yet you are only claiming this to be true for the Caucasian race.

You've discussed the Grey's and Reptilians as being pretty terrible which is a common opinion here, but are they not rash generalizations? We all know that humans are capable of both good and terrible things. We know not to accept racial stereotypes, but you've had nothing good to say about these races. Are there no benevolent "double agents" from those camps that are helping us instead of trying to suppress/enslave/destroy us?

As for dreams, mine range from odd to utter lunacy. Did I really ride a unicycle under the ocean in the astral plane?

Well, as a former member of a group similar and tied into the Masons
I was only privy to tales of the caucasions coming from Mars, but I'm open to anything at this point.

Point two, so far I've only encountered nasty reptilians, but I've heard of, and read stories of some rather benevolent ones too. Though they are rare.

The ocean is your life and family and decisions thus far, the unicycle? How well you've prepared for the challenges ahead in your own estimation. Were you under the ocean? Aren't we all?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arawak420

Impressive rant, loved the metaphors (not that they were) and the open mindeness, bravo!

It's a scary time to be alive, or dead.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akutski
Question to the OP:

If these creatures eat as for food... how come they haven't eaten you yet ?
When it comes to chicken I don't pick out a chicken to let it run away then bring it back to see how its doing in its chicken life... I would pluck it and eat it straight away XD

They haven't eaten me, because I'm not particularly tasty to them.
And they, like anyone else, prefer a slower stupid easier meal to catch
as compared to a challenging meal that may get lucky and hurt or kill one of them, or expose them to the public eye.

A. they love children, virgins especially
B. the modern satanic ritual of child sacrifice originated with them,
because they indeed look just like devils, and love to be worshipped and trick man into thinking that they are angels or gods. that's what they do best.
C. they prefer blonds with blue eyes, I'm dark with hazel
I think it's a genetic thing, I believe they followed the martians or
nordic/aryan race here from mars, and that's their favorite staple
D. they feed off of fear too, they drain your energy like wraiths,
but they only eat certain genetic lines of humans, especially blond blue eyed children, the more innocent the better. (Like the ramsey girl)

[edit on 08/14/2007 by Horus8]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Looking through the Human DNA there is actually an imprint of the first mother, every single person tested has this tiny imprint.

This shows a common ancestry, which debates the Original Posters ideas.

I can find evidence for anything in the world, the problem is that not everyone accepts it because they have their own theories, even if they have no evidence.

I never said that all humans do not share a common ancenstor, you certainly can share an ancestor, but be from a different planet at the same time, as easilly as being a hungarian living in south america.
you can be a martian living on earth, or a venusian living on Uranus.
If we all share the same ancestral mother, who's to say she's from earth, and not from lyra ten billion years ago?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If you want all of us to evolve Octavius? Which I think is a spectacular idea. Don't you think you should start with yourself? Namely your poor spelling, crap manners, and close minded rhetoric. Come on, lead the way!

For one, "arrogence" is spelled arrogance, and you constantly use "your" instead of you're, as in "you are". I don't know, but for someone that claims to be illuminated and evolved, you're barely literate on massive levels, which I find all too common in egotistical narcissists like yourself. Everyone wants to play house, nobody wants to work. Everyone wants to celebrate, but nobody wants to bring a plate of food, and some drinks. We are all waiting for some messiah to fix things. When we are all the messiahs. But you my friend are exceptionally out to lunch.

I could go on correcting all of your posts beyond just your spelling, like your comprehension of America, the marines, navy seals, the military in general in my country (since you're not American), the media, your grasp of drugs, plants, and literature etc... But I'm not into fanning flames with recycled beans especially when it comes to someone that really isn't interested in learning anything other than what they keep repeating.
There are other voices and opinions on this planet than just yours child.
Grow up, listen more, talk less, and evolve you shall.

This is my FAVORITE thus far though

"Drugs like this work because they cause a Euphoric effect, creating Addiction. "

Now, here you've stated that the drugs we were talking about cause a euphoric effect and that's why they are addictive. How would you know
when you've never done them? I can assure you, (along with anyone that's ever done a natural hallucinogen, or knows something about what they are actually talking about instead of just assuming like you are) Dmt, mushrooms, peyote and '___' (which occurs naturally as ergot) do not cause euphoric feelings, but rather scare the holy be-jesus out of you in a very anti euphoric way, not to mention they are not addicting because of the facts that I've just stated. Narcotics such as Amphetemines, coc aine, and heroin are addictive because THEY cause euphoric feelings. And this is the problem with all of your posts thus far. There is a HUGE difference between hallucinogens, stimulants, anti-depressants, amphetemines, and many others. You cannot just classify these things together in some half-assed generalization. You are merely taking what the reptilian controled mainstream media has told you without actually having ever experimented yourself, and you're positively making yourself look like an ass with your disinformation which ironically is what you're accusing me of doing. Where my opinion is based on controled experiments and lab work, yours is based on looking for a jelly bean in the dark in shag carpet with a deformed toe sniffing about. Hardly what I'd call evolving, open mindedness, understanding, empathy, or any of the useful things that humans need to better themselves and the world. Sorry, but once again, you have failed to impress even the idiot in me.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8

They haven't eaten me, because I'm not particularly tasty to them.
And they, like anyone else, prefer a slower stupid easier meal to catch
as compared to a challenging meal that may get lucky and hurt or kill one of them, or expose them to the public eye.

A. they love children, virgins especially
B. the modern satanic ritual of child sacrifice originated with them,
because they indeed look just like devils, and love to be worshipped and trick man into thinking that they are angels or gods. that's what they do best.
C. they prefer blonds with blue eyes, I'm dark with hazel
I think it's a genetic thing, I believe they followed the martians or
nordic/aryan race here from mars, and that's their favorite staple
D. they feed off of fear too, they drain your energy like wraiths,
but they only eat certain genetic lines of humans, especially blond blue eyed children, the more innocent the better. (Like the ramsey girl)

Have you ever read the Dulce papers? A man by the name of Thomas Costello allegedly worked at the Dulce facility, and he never mentioned the reptilians eating humans. He did mention that they eat insects, plants and meats however. It all depends on their caste. If they're working with humans, than they can't be as ruthless to human beings as you say, can they?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

What are you kidding? These things, these creatures are huge! do you know how many bugs you'd need to eat a day if you were as big as them?
Would a snake rather eat a cricket or a rat? They'd rather eat the meat.
I think you've bitten into a huge mcdisinformation sandwich mate. Because I can assure you that these dragons like all dragons through history LOVE eating human beings and meat in general. Did you think the myth of knights fighting dragons was bullcrap?

Look in that dragons mouth. Next you'll be calling T-rex an herbavour. Sure, they could eat just about anything and survive like us, but when they can eat whatever they want? They pick their favorite dish. Which is the secretions of the pineal glands, and the pituatary, certain blood types, they love drinking blood. It's where the vampire myth comes from. Dracula = Dragon, They also love the menstraul blood of virgins because of these same hormonal secretions which is like a drug and an elixer of longevity to them. They go bannanas for intestines especially the fat around the intestine; the list goes on and on. If the men working at dulce, not to mention men in general are killing other men, women, and children, left and right over the world abroad without batting an eyelash, please explain to me how these wonderful reptilians and wonderful scientists are helping the world? By building underground prisons and compounds? Yeah, that's peaceful work there. I can just see them all down there right now coloring butterflies into the walls and giving group hugs over a plate of frog legs. By keeping everything secret, splitting atoms, building bigger better bombs, starting bigger nastier wars, and basically being malthusian in general to the highest degree. Monarchies, divide and conquer, royal bloodlines, yeah... that sounds all caste oriented and lovely to me. If you want to be a slave for the rest of your deluded existence. And you think that insects, and amphibians are really their main dish? Tell me, if they are so advanced, and nice, and we're all holding hands for a better world? Where's the improvements? Rape, murder, war, poverty, starvation, water shortage and genocide are up a hundred percent. over a 100,000 children go missing in just America every year, 10,000 women are raped every month in south africa alone, and here you are spreading the love, of a cannabalistic, murderous, slave driving race in cahoots with a military bent on world domination and the extinction of indigenous people(s) abroad. Good for you, but you're dead wrong. That'll get you a noble peace prize for sure one day, you and Oppenheimer.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8

Tell me, if they are so advanced, and nice, and we're all holding hands for a better world? Where's the improvements? Rape, murder, war, poverty, starvation, water shortage and genocide are up a hundred percent. over a 100,000 children go missing in just America every year, 10,000 women are raped every month in south africa alone, and here you are spreading the love, of a cannabalistic, murderous, slave driving race in cahoots with a military bent on world domination and the extinction of indigenous people(s) abroad. Good for you, but you're dead wrong. That'll get you a noble peace prize for sure one day, you and Oppenheimer.

Relax Horus, I've never encountered these beings and I'm not trying to spread their love, I haven't the slightest idea of how they behave or what they look like. I was simply just asking you a question. As I said though, what they eat is dependent on their caste(according to Costello), so I would guess the lower castes possibly eat insects, and the leaders eat flesh. Are you familiar with sleeper on this board? He claims to have come in contact with a reptilian being, and he was nothing like you mentioned. He states that he was about 3-4 feet tall and very friendly/delightful. Also, are you trying to say they're not advanced? Numerous reptilian abduction reports seem to point out that they're quite technologically advanced. But the main point I was trying to get across in my question was, if they have such hatred towards humans, why are they working with them?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure everyone (but you) knows whom I was refering to Octavius, and perhaps if you were a fan of Plutarch, and not a fan
of Pluto (the dog, not the planet) you'd know too. As in Octavius Caesar.

heheheh, do you want to guess what i study?

1. Romans can have around 12-15 cognomen, They also only had 12 real first names to pick from. There are ALOT of Octavii in existence.

2. Also, Octavius Caesar was one of the greatest leaders mankind has ever seen. You are just in denial because there was nothing 'alien' about him.

Strong, Benevolent, an artist of politics. Please, if you wish to talk of history, feel free, but you walk into my arena. I will win.

But feel free to keep digging, a little more dirt in your hair will be an improvement.

Why do you get so angry when a person doubts you?

And of course you don't buy into the bull# Octavius, because you are no Renaissance man

You are claiming you are?

Please, if you were you'd be doing something of worth, not tallking bull# in a forum while your hand is down your trousers.

and you know squat about history.

And thus, you know nothing about me.

Point two, so far I've only encountered nasty reptilians, but I've heard of, and read stories of some rather benevolent ones too. Though they are rare.

Ill have some ambiguous, medium rare with a side of buuuuullllshiiiiiiit

[because they indeed look just like devils

The modern concept of Devil isnt scary in the slightest, it is trying too hard, almost.

If it was a thin, gaunt angel which just oozes malevolence, then we are talking. But no, we are talking about a big lizard. Nothing scary.

C. they prefer blonds with blue eyes

Maybe ill get to meet one and mount its head on my wall!

they feed off of fear too

Thats unfortunate, they wont be able to find me

the more innocent the better.

DAMMIT!

If we all share the same ancestral mother, who's to say she's from earth

Because Terrans have evolved to be accustomed to the earth, especially the environment from which they are located.

If you want all of us to evolve Octavius? Which I think is a spectacular idea.

Sorry, if your gonna pick on my spelling and grammer i just got mention that there should be a comma there, not a question mark

Don't you think you should start with yourself?

Of course not, ive already made the ideas, the plans. I know what i am going to do to lead this empire into greatness.

Namely your poor spelling, crap manners, and close minded rhetoric. Come on, lead the way!

Poor spelling? Eh, i prefer to write, not type. But above all i prefer to speak, something these lizards arnt able to do, correct? Probably some telepathy crap.

Speaking is better than telepathy hands down.

For one, "arrogence" is spelled arrogance, and you constantly use "your" instead of you're, as in "you are". I don't know, but for someone that claims to be illuminated and evolved, you're barely literate on massive levels

*yawn*

Will you grow a point? your petty arguements are beginning to bore me.

which I find all too common in egotistical narcissists like yourself.

Hmm, if there are more like me. I have many to kill.

Everyone wants to play house, nobody wants to work.

Not true, i want to work, i just want to work in the profession which i will be happy.

Everyone wants to celebrate, but nobody wants to bring a plate of food

I love cooking

and some drinks.

Never managed to get drunk either...and ive tried.

We are all waiting for some messiah to fix things.

If another messiah comes im going to have to kick him off my seat.

When we are all the messiahs. But you my friend are exceptionally out to lunch.

Its 10:55 at night, lunch has nothing to do with it.

I could go on correcting all of your posts beyond just your spelling

yeah, but that would be petty wouldnt it? And you wouldnt do that, would you?

Oh wait..you did. Oops

like your comprehension of America, the marines, navy seals, the military in general in my country (since you're not American)

I know you hold guns, thats enough in my eyes. Stupid distasteful weapons. I prefer to be up close and fight my foe with real strength.

when it comes to someone that really isn't interested in learning anything other than what they keep repeating.

are you talking about you or me?

There are other voices and opinions on this planet than just yours child.

hehhe, child, you call me egotistical. I am egotistical because i have the strength to back it up. I know what i am capable of.

Grow up, listen more, talk less, and evolve you shall.

That sounds stupid, you know that? Listening means more bull# like the stuff you tout will reach me.

How would you know
when you've never done them?

I have friends and foes. Both of which have experimented with those deathdealers. My friends i help and rehabilitate, my enemies i hope them all the luck in finding more drugs.

You cannot just classify these things together in some half-assed generalization.

Of course i can

You are merely taking what the reptilian controled mainstream media has told you without actually having ever experimented yourself

My sister works in the Media.

and you're positively making yourself look like an ass

alright then, i want to be 'cool' like you.

REPTILE ALIENS ARE COMING TO EAT ME BECAUSE I AM BLONDE HAIRED AND BLUE EYED!

with your disinformation which ironically is what you're accusing me of doing.

Im not accusing you of disinformation, im accusing you of being stupid. A far worse crime in my eyes.

Where my opinion is based on controled experiments and lab work

Proof?

Sorry, but once again, you have failed to impress even the idiot in me.

You mean there is more to you?

The funny part of all this is your getting all bitchy hissy at me, im having a great time

Also...why do your posts have so many edits?!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join