It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys, Archons, and Chupacabres Oh My!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
BTW Horus8:

You need to resize your avatar, it is too wide, thus, making the entire thread resized in the process. I would simply keep the symbol the same size and crop the edges to fit. Just a suggestion.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I agree, I think what these chemicals do is give the body a little jump start activiting potentials in the human body that give rise to these phenomone. Some after using '___' and other stuff dont need it any more and just use it as a cleanse occasionaly. I saw one guy who had to take it for a whole month everyday he puked and it looked awful but after that he was on the level most of the time he was awake. Many of the same visions and stuff can be achieved without drugs through biqu fasting. the lady below teaches it you can read the testimonials and see how it changed them some have not eaten for years. key is you have to do the qigong almost 2 hours a day to feed the body and thier is an acclimation period so that your cells in your body adjust to the new food source. not for everyone but interesting.

www.qinway.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Horus8:

video.google.com...
You have mentioned Ayahuasca previously. I tried to start a thread on this documentary a while ago, but, the mods didn't seem to like the idea of a "drug" related thread so it got deleted.

I am very interested to hear more of your experience with "'___'" or "Ayahuasca". I hope the mods of this thread will let you share this information as this would violate their terms. I dont think anything natural that can be injested or smoked should be considerd a drug by any means. Thus, making it a suitable topic of discussion here at ATS. Especially when this chemical is said to be released naturally when your body goes through trauma or stages of death.

Some input would be appreciated.
Thanks

[edit on 15-8-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

I completely agree. I think that it's quite ironic that the government can push its drugs on the consumer which are made out of the same jungle plants that the consumer could grow and harvest themselves for very little money. And why should we be made to buy our medicine from corporate pharmaceudical giants when they are available for free in nature? So it's illegal for a family to grow their own medicines, but it's not illegal for the government and corporations to guinnea pig people with their synthesized medications? Whenever the government can't make a profit on something, they rub it out. God forbid human beings ever reach the point where they actually don't need a government to dress them, and feed them, and medicate them, and keep them safe from themselves and other 'governments', then what? Then state controled feudal monarchies and big brother will be out of work. When the wolves are no more, the sheepdogs becomes the wolves, when the sheepdogs are no more the sheep become sheepdogs. When the sheep are no more, we wake up.

I have a compendium of experiences dealing with shamanistic herbs, plants, and rituals. I am by nature an anthropologist. I am by birth a shaman. We all are.

I need no king or pope to middle man my relationship with my inner space, or outerspace. That is an individual's right and responsibility alone.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

BTW Horus8:

You need to resize your avatar, it is too wide, thus, making the entire thread resized in the process. I would simply keep the symbol the same size and crop the edges to fit. Just a suggestion.

Okay, I'll fix that when I get a chance, thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by priloco
I agree, I think what these chemicals do is give the body a little jump start activiting potentials in the human body that give rise to these phenomone. Some after using '___' and other stuff dont need it any more and just use it as a cleanse occasionaly. I saw one guy who had to take it for a whole month everyday he puked and it looked awful but after that he was on the level most of the time he was awake. Many of the same visions and stuff can be achieved without drugs through biqu fasting. the lady below teaches it you can read the testimonials and see how it changed them some have not eaten for years. key is you have to do the qigong almost 2 hours a day to feed the body and thier is an acclimation period so that your cells in your body adjust to the new food source. not for everyone but interesting.

www.qinway.org...

Thanks, this will save me tons of money on antacids.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by priloco
thats a great movie. I also agree that its stupid that '___' is a controlled substance as it is produced in your brain.

Who would have thought of mixing bark and roots into a tea and drinking it? Was this knowledge passed down from higher interdimentional beings?
It just so happens that the bark of this certain type of tree combined with a specific type of root(both only come from the rainforest) would make what science calls '___'. Just seems like too much of a coinincidence to me. I mean this ain't mushrooms we are talking about here. People are describing ancient information in the form of symbols and pictures flying by their eyes. Sounds like a very unique experience. Got to go to the rainforest some day and meet me a shaman.

Actually, the bark ( & leaves from a shrub actually) act as a mao inhibitor, which allows the body to absorb the '___' through the intestines. and it's not roots, it's a vine (the second ingredient) Without the mao inhibitors the '___' would pass right through the body and not be absorbed. This ritual of taking Ayhuasca was developed, maintained and passed down by early man right out of the caves. In fact I would not be surprised if Neanderthals developed the method. I compare it to a highschool stoner rummaging through his grandma's kitchen looking to fix a snack after school (that's how I see neanderthals migrating about the planet 100's of thousands of years ago). You kind of mix crap together until you find the perfect combinations. It may take 1,000's of years, but when you reach the perfect twinkie ice cream hershey syrup medly? Explosions of evolution occur in your mouth and mind, and occasionally out your arse.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
actually I read in Narbys book the Cosmic Serpant that the shamans he was studing get thier ideas from smoking tobacco they say the spirits in the tabacco "show them what to do in order to make medicine". Keep in mind that this is not the tabacco that we are familier with as this tabacco is has alote more nicotine and none of the fillers so it is way more potent. Im sure thier are many ways to find these things out but I dont think it is just consuming things to see if you get a reaction as it is hard enough to survive in nature without cramming potentially dangerous things down your throat. but who knows.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
'___' is found in many plants not just vines I believe different shamans use different sources and I think you need the MAO stuff to make it digestable. I would love to try some. I have heard that thier are alote of churches springing up that use this as a sacrament and are trying to protect thier rights of taking it as one.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Horus8:

Can you talk about your '___' experience? I would love to hear about what happened after you injested this.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Horus8:

Can you talk about your '___' experience? I would love to hear about what happened after you injested this.

Thanks

Christ, which time? Well, once a snake made out of light came out of Saturn during a planetary alignment I was watching and hovered while joscilating in front of me and told me a story about the origins of our solar system and some past events and future events. That was rather un-nerving. However, eating dmt is much different than smoking it. Smoking it is like being sucked into a black hole and shot out the otherside into a disney land ride gone horribly off track, and eating it is like shrooms times ten with heavy visuals and mass geometric multidimensional transparencies that made me think that our world was superimposed upon another world or vice versa infinitum.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Found this gem

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I wish that were the case. However, your middle America programming, trix cereal, and romper room and friends marathon up bringing are hardly what I would consider seeing "reality".

I would say that each person creates their own reality, and putting down anyone elses just shows your insecurity with your own.

Your anger, hatred and scientific approach to everything is a crutch you simply aren't prepared enough to let go of. I'm sorry.

so what? we have to abandon emotion? Sorry buddy. If we did we wouldnt be human! (Yes, human. not martian or whatever you say we are)

The reptiles are
more advanced technologically than any of them however,
and also fierce and cunning warriors, cold blooded, and evil

Who are you to decide what is evil?

This is why the white race is so war like and controling. Mars = God of war, Aries.

Mars is actually aries renamed by the Romans.

Also, 'the white race', that seems a tad..um...well the white races arnt exactly cooperating, are they?

Yes, thank god school starts soon. Looks like you'll be getting that fifth crack at ninth grade

wow. For being a 'conduit to the higher powers' or whatever you claim to be, you sure are a prick.

And we have sleeper, who talks to aliens in his head and has sex with hot alien females on alien pool tables.

man...that would be so sweet.

ever since humans could look up they verbally foretold of one day going to the moon, and what has happened?

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to look up in the sky and say "i want to go there someday"

oh wait...yes it does

Man once lived in natural shelters and now he designs skyscrapers and suburbs. Man once relied upon animals for transportation, and work, but now it's machines and computers. And who pray tell do you think helped man along his way with these discoveries?

noone, Mankind is the greatest race, we dont need poncy alien bastards coming down and assume greater importance. WE created our culture, our world, our ideas.

you don't go from riding horses and treating disease by leeches and bleedings to flying in jet craft and making artificial hearts in a hundred year period.

thats why it took 500 years.

hat's funny, do you actually think the stone work of Machu Pichu, and Giza, was hacked out by bronze instruments?

yes i do, we have the bronze fragments to prove it too. Check, your move.

If I were you I'd do some real research. Try Graham Hancock's the fingerprints of the gods.

i thought you said 'real research'? i can easily go to my uni lab and check out the samples there instead of trusting a writer.

and unless you're about 4 feet tall and a hundred pounds soaking wet

I knew a guy like that...

Anyway, wait...The Aliens are midgets?! HA! i could never take them seriously now. (no offense to any real midgets, of course. your human, and i respect that)

mandatory jail sentences.

is there a non mandatory jail sentence?

"Oh yeah, come in whever you feel like it"

Do you think by making something top secret you're protecting your civilians and keeping your enemies from stealing it?

Well, um...yeah. Thats exactly what its doing.

Indigenous people are not concerned with technology the way
white races are. They are content on islands, and the simple life.

Aboriginals here in Australia have influenced and have been influenced by Australian culture. They can be as simple or as complex as they like.

As an ex mason, and OTO member I can assure you
we've been having conversations with angels, demons, and aliens, since the dawn of man.

Youve been members of quite a lot of societies, it seems. Angels would be quite boring, Aliens would be weird and incomprehensible, but Daemons we could relate too.

Talking to a daemon would be cool.

And if
chiseling out pyramids is as easy as a couple bronze tools and a huge working slave force, how come we don't do it now just for the hell of it?

because it serves no real purpose?

When the sun hits you. Do you burn or brown?

He knows im a vampire! get him!

The white man is not from this planet.

Out of interest, where are you from, and what colour are you?

I think he should be able to do that without personal attacks.

he personally attacked people back though.

What I want to know is why haven't the other humans got our backs? Why do they leave us to flounder with their enemy? If they are really advanced beings then they would put a stop to this and teach us the right ways.

Thats actually a good point.

For instance, the Romans met a lot of "white" indigenous tribes, they called barbarians most of the time.

Because they didnt speak latin, of course. They were uncivilised.

That's fair. You remind me of the president.

Did you know that lashing out when attacked is an entirely human trait?

You are human. HA, eat that mr Superiority.

For you mere sons of jarheads that have never yourself been in the military, but like to pretend that just because you've brushed shoulders with the type, you know the type. It means pulling # out of lakes, rivers, and oceans of HIGH military interest that are DEEP down, savy genius?

So your saying your better than us cause your boss told you to give jump and live with the pond scum?

I am no hippie, I am a writer, a scientist, a father, and a highly trained killer.

usually all at once and at no extra cost!

I'm not here for chicks, thanks, but I'm married.

From the way you act i doubt you'd get any

And yes, I am indeed a poet, and much cuter than you, and brighter, don't be a hater,
"Love is the only law, love under will".

I love when people say that. I can start hitting them with no reprisal, all they do is 'love' me.

They are helping us, but we need to help ourselves.

WOOHOO! Ambiguous answers so you dont actually have to answer!

Even the most advanced human races are wary of the reptilians. they are nasty mofo's

my cats tear lizards up all day, am i ready to fight the good fight, oh master?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Isn't that ironic. This is like watching a man in a bananna suit rape a monkey.

And each one of your posts make me feel like my brain is bleeding pure rage.

Problem with this is that most people are not even aware that there are extraterrestrials on Earth, or that we have a serious issue on our hands. No one will listen without irrefutable proof.

No no, i listen. i just dont care until im given proof.

WITH A BUMP BUMP HERE
AND A BUMP BUMP THERE
HERE A BUMP THERE A BUMP
EVERYWHERE A BUMP BUMP

please, couldnt you just let this train wreck die?

Wow, Horus, that's scary. I guess I gotta be extra careful in my dreams. What happens if we become awake in your dream, and enter the astral realm, can the ghosts, aliens, etc, harm us?

More importantly can i harm them?

If all this twaddle is proved to be true i cant wait to get out there and beat the crap out of everything.

Humans may not have always been on earth. Doesnt change what we are. And what we are is magnificent. Please, give them a real name, Reptilian sounds like something you just made up...for some reason.

Not actually painting the front room, but doing some water color work on canvas in the front room. We lived in a small apartment with an inner court yard across the street from the police station in Whittier, California. I decided to spicen up my painting experience by ingesting some mushrooms which I did

yeah, as you normally do.

*rolls eyes* ive discovered where the wacko comes in.

(It's times like these that will make even the Satanist religious)

Shut your eyes and pray
good boy. Losing sight of your foe means you have already lost.

What kind of marine are you?

Which means your first born is quite possibly not entirely human.

Dont worry. according to him no humans are human, remember?

I've found the more that I despise these creatures the more I'm able to remember and maintain consciousness.

you berated someone before for not being able to isolate his hatred and anger.

You make less sense with each post.

Probably wink and say "my dad's a loon". He's got quite the sense of humor.

hehheeh, he's telling the truth you know!

I dont think anything natural that can be injested or smoked should be considerd a drug by any means. Thus, making it a suitable topic of discussion here at ATS. Especially when this chemical is said to be released naturally when your body goes through trauma or stages of death.

Because anything that appears when the body is being hurt or killed CANT be bad for you, right?

Ah, good. The truth of the thread finally comes out.

The 'enlightened being' is just the usual drug user. Complaining about the world because his habit is illegal.

Sorry man, you lose.

Oh, and by the way. Once youve read my replies and started abusing me, just remember. Once this war you keep touting starts, im going to find these people who have had 'experiences'. They have information i need.

Once im in charge of this world, this empire. The universe is on the countdown to enlightenment.

I love playing crazy, just like you do. Just i dont need drugs to have a life.

Good day sirs, i look forward to the combat.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Octavius Maximus

Dear Octavius;

If you knew anything about '___' you'd actually have a point, but then you'd no longer need to make it because you'd realize the redundancy
of sounding that unimpressive.

Judging by your mixed bag of comments, and your sad attempt at quoting
(though none of us know whom you are quoting, and or who you are replying to) doing drugs certainly wouldn't be your cup of tea because you can barely maintain a clarity to your communication sober. So yes, if you smoked a joint you would most likely turn into Corky from My So Called Life. I'm the first to admit that drugs aren't for everyone especially those that suffer from a low IQ to begin with.

For you to blatantly and impartially catagorize narcotics with naturally occuring hallucinogens, and opiates or vice versa is further proof (for me anyways) that aliens do exist, and there is one in your brain right now with a bannana in a monkey suit, and it's telling you that you're cool, so do what they all do Corky, believe it, because you are "cool". You obviously aren't an expert in botany or molecular or organic chemistry. Thank god, that's about as apparent as your thundering IQ.

But, all of that aside, you are an expert at sounding just like the fascist inbred you stole your username from, and where I come from that will at least get you a hand job with the transexual of your choosing and some hep-c with your pepsi.

Don't hate the people that have lived real lives Corky just because you mowed that many lawns for free in Bentover, Montana.

[edit on 08/14/2007 by Horus8]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Octavius Maximus

"I wish that were the case. However, your middle America programming, trix cereal, and romper room and friends marathon up bringing are hardly what I would consider seeing "reality".

"I would say that each person creates their own reality, and putting down anyone elses just shows your insecurity with your own. "

So if that's the case, then why do it? I do it because I'm a 33 year old ex navy SEAL with a high IQ that actually has "proof", and can back my play both mentally, physically, and emotionally.

You do it because you're 20 going on 40, and or 40 going on 20, you grew up someplace where the only excitement that ever occured was when the retirement center caught on fire when little Davey Chestnut started frying ants with his magnifying glass too close to an old box of Depends, and a new mayor was elected every twenty years (funnily enough with the same last name as the old one), and you haven't had a real job or a girlfriend yet. Two totally different worlds Corky, but alas, same frustrations, que no? You're only fooling yourself.

[edit on 08/14/2007 by Horus8]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Oh my god! That was beautiful!

It was as if i knew exactly what you were going to do! All hail my everypresent vision of the future!

Oh, and by the way. Once youve read my replies and started abusing me[/quote

hehhee, your quite predictable.

Judging by your mixed bag of comments, and your sad attempt at quoting

I dont care about the bull#, I quote what i think is important (well...in this thread, less stupid...well..you get what i mean...i hope) and whoever wants to challenge, go ahead.

Youve taken this quite personally so i must assume that you know who im quoting.

doing drugs certainly wouldn't be your cup of tea because you can barely maintain a clarity to your communication sober.

*sigh* no, doing drugs isnt my cup of tea because i actually use that thing inside my skull.

So yes, if you smoked a joint you would most likely turn into Corky from My So Called Life.

I have never heard of this character. or that show or whatever.

I'm the first to admit that drugs aren't for everyone especially those that suffer from a low IQ to begin with.

And you say i act superior!

i dont enjoy slagging people off over the internet. Mostly because that means i dont have a good chance at closing my hands around their pimply little throats. You can hide behind your anonymity, but your stupidity is quite evident.

For you to blatantly and impartially catagorize narcotics with naturally occuring hallucinogens, and opiates or vice versa is further proof (for me anyways) that aliens do exist

if you take that as proof then you must be a #e researcher.

You obviously aren't an expert in botany or molecular or organic chemistry.

Of course im not. But neither are you.

(oh wait, youll say you are. So now on your resume you have:

"Nazy seals, painter, connection to alien life forms, expert in Botany, Expert in Molecular AND Organic Chemistry")

I dont buy into the bull#, man. Sorry, but i dont.

But, all of that aside, you are an expert at sounding just like the fascist inbred you stole your username from

Um....

1) Your name is Horus 8, adding an 8 to your name doesnt make it not stolen
2) Octavius Maximus isnt an actual character i hope you realise.
Actually...if you do a google search, the second person on the list is ME

I chose Octavius Maximus because it is 2 things about me.

Octavius- Meaning 8 or 8th
and
Maximus- meaning 'greatest'

so youve just shown your a real #ing smart person arnt you.

and wait.

Inbred? how can a character that doesnt really exist in history (not that ive found yet anyway. There probably is someone called 'Octavius Maximus' in a footnote of Cicero somewhere.)

Don't hate the people that have lived real lives Corky just because you mowed that many lawns for free in Bentover, Montana.

again, i have no clue who this corky # is AND i live in Australia AND i have never owned a lawn in my life.

So stroke another one to your genius (its all you do when talking about this alien thing isnt it? Stroke.)

So if that's the case, then why do it?

Cause your special
I like putting down Posers

you grew up someplace where the only excitement that ever occured was when the retirement center caught on fire when little Davey Chestnut started frying ants with his magnifying glass too close to an old box of Depends

Meh, dont think thats happened. I went to see the Olympic games when it was here. That was quite exciting. (only 10 minutes away from my house too
)

Anyway, Old people burn faster. Its less fun to watch.

and a new mayor was elected every twenty years (funnily enough with the same last name as the old one)

Im not sure what the name of our mayor is. I dont particularily care either.

and you haven't had a real job or a girlfriend yet.

Take a step back and realise which one of us in the conversation is saying that he gets to see aliens because he's privileged to go buy drugs and shoot himself up.

perspective, please.

You're only fooling yourself.

Yeah i know i am. I keep thinking that one day you will realise how fabulously #ing stupid youve been.

But that is the folly of being HUMAN. because i am HUMAN, not #ing Martian or whatever you say. If you want go ask to go to mars yourself, i'd want to fund it. You can go and stay there all you want. But i dont think i can afford the oxygen.

anyway, once you go all the Intelligence that you suck from the surrounding area and the oxygen you waste will be able to be used on something with a bit more worth (sand, dirt, trees, rocks, etc)

Im sorry to end this on a negative note...wait...no im not.

NO, just NO

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Interesting.. I have heard the claim the the Caucasian, Asian, and Native American races all originated from another planet before (the African race being the only natural race on Earth), yet you are only claiming this to be true for the Caucasian race.

You've discussed the Grey's and Reptilians as being pretty terrible which is a common opinion here, but are they not rash generalizations? We all know that humans are capable of both good and terrible things. We know not to accept racial stereotypes, but you've had nothing good to say about these races. Are there no benevolent "double agents" from those camps that are helping us instead of trying to suppress/enslave/destroy us?

As for dreams, mine range from odd to utter lunacy. Did I really ride a unicycle under the ocean in the astral plane?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I couldn't help but chime in!

Bahh sheeple bahh!

Its funny this guy thinks that '___' or mushrooms are something you inject like heroin.

Sir,
Did you know that '___' is located in the pineal gland inside your brain? I would have to say that when you dream you are a drug addict per say. Even if you dont want this to happen, or you cant accept somthing inside your body being classified a drug.

Respectfully, I think Octavius needs to mature spiritually before posting another reply here. This topic is wayyyyyyyy over your head I'm afraid.

Call people like us crazy all you want, but in the end you will see that the crazy ones are much closer to the truth than what the sheeple of this world tend to believe as a whole. In other words, Horus8 is right, and Octavius proved himself wrong. And Octavius, I am in no way putting you down, you just need to open your closed mind just a little bit.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
sounds all to familiar. i like and beleive in this thread cause i can relate fully and have the same beleifs without knowing others. i pondered the wagon wheels to space shuttle thing many times before ever seeing someone else mention it.

also reptilians channel (telepathic) thoughts(voices) to humans and deep strange clean lights appear from the hillsides, but move to fast and cleanly beside the hillside to be real only to wake up the next day to see nothing could live there or camp. reptilian solar sun reflections in the vast of night could make a light that bright...

and the reptilians like live frogs delicatessens. saw them eating a platter in a dream one night.. it had everything a human platter would have but the sushi was frogs. they like frogs..

the the reptilains are ruled by the grey/blues and live in close conjunction with each other, and they are both ruled by the PURPLE beings..

there skin feels like mashed potatoes stuffed in a water ballon and the water ballon having baby powder smeared all over it. so take a water ballon stuff with mash potatoes sprinkled with babay powder and that is what the greys/blues skin feels like. strange feelling, but very soft, wrinkly, and extremely smooth

they have no muscle mass either they feel like the softest fat woman you ever touched.. there is tons more. damn im thread jacking here. my bad

did i mention they grey/blues are hormonless. they steal human genes because their genetic variation is running its course.. no variation the gene cant sustain life for very long. no genetic variation has a time limit. could this be the reason males have piss boners through the night and dont really have to piss and the boner goes away once your fully awake

okay im done, but i think that grey from stargate named Thor is has something to do with it all.. we all need our ass gaurded

[edit on 24-8-2007 by arawak420]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
LOL
Piss boners
HAHAHAHAH
I wont ever forget that!
Piss boners,

LOLOLOL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>