It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys, Archons, and Chupacabres Oh My!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
... Like I said, I asked them what the hell they thought they were doing just walking into my house (it came out as a gurgely whisper), but as they got closer I realized that they were not children at all, they were gray aliens. Well, I quickly shut my eyes and began praying (It's times like these that will make even the Satanist religious). The next thing that I felt was their hands and or claws on me. That's when I knew I was screwed, and that I was by no means hallucinating this.

They moved me by the couch, and then told me to relax and not to resist. They said they were not here for me, and then they showed me why they were here. They communicated telapathically in symbols and images that I could understand. It played out like a commercial in my mind. They had come for the baby. I fought as best I could but there was absolutely nothing I could do. After they left I awoke from what seemed a really bad dream, and many hours had passed. I hysterically ran into my girlfriend's and my room to check on her. I told her what I had seen. She laughed at me.

The next day she had a check up with her doctor, by coincidence. She was no longer three months pregnant, she was only a few days pregnant if that. The doctor asked her if she had passed the other fetus? She obviously said she had not. he was very concerned for her and ran some tests. When she came home and told me the news. I knew what had happened, and as odd as it may sound. I think that I never would have noticed them (the grays) if it would not have been for the psylocibin. I believe the psylocibin opened me up to actually witnessing what I normally would have never noticed, or even slept right through.

I was very traumatized by this event, and for the first time in my life realized that even all the training in special forces and the sciences and supernatural cannot prepare the mind suitably to a face to face with these creatures, or what they are capable of.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Horus8]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
oh well, that is sounding really horrible to me. being unable to do a thing against that, knowing they just do it even sounds very bad bad bad!

i can not imagine but have only a faint idea of how i would react if something like that would happen to me! hell would brake loose in my head. i think i would be on a death trip.
and would never touch those mushrooms again.

----

(Mod Edit - removed personal account of drug use)

you forgot to talk about my alien question? do you know something of those EBEs?

[edit on 14/8/2007 by rxnnxs]

`````````````````````````
Please read Terms and Conditions

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In particular;
2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of any illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, sexual relations with minors, etc. are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 14/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I dont think I could live with that.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8

No I have not. But I have a lot of respect for what he's doing, and credo also. I've met the reptilians through black magic actually. Enochian magic and meditation, astral projection, they also come through on white noise, and backwards white noise, also sometimes while I'm studying certain plants like dhatura and ayhuasca I've encountered these creatures. Also while on mushrooms, but most of these are when I want to. they on the other hand can come whenever they want. Bastards. They posses people too. They feed on us. They're really vile. Lovecraft was definitely onto something fiction or not.

black magic? I've been cursed for many years, could you remove my curse?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that experience with us Horus. I can only imagine how traumatic it must have been and then to actually hear evidence that the baby was truly gone.. WOW..

Please keep sharing your experiences!! I really appreciate it..

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

She was no longer three months pregnant, she was only a few days pregnant if that.

Does this not imply that the 3 month old fetus was substituted for an alien fetus of a few days gestation? Which means your first born is quite possibly not entirely human.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I think that I never would have noticed them (the grays) if it would not have been for the psylocibin. I believe the psylocibin opened me up to actually witnessing what I normally would have never noticed, or even slept right through.

This experience is reminiscent of the what Dr. Rick Strassman has reported in his "'___': The Spirit Molecule" book. His test subjects met "greys" while under the influence of a certain amount of '___'. In fact, the greys seemed to be anticipating the subject's appearance and would quickly whisk them away and perform all sorts of nasty procedures on them. Others reported being raped by reptilian-type humanoids.

As Dr. Strassman was sitting beside the subjects during their entire "trip" and certainly didn't see any "aliens", the subjects' experiences did not occur in any kind of ordinary, waking-state of reality. Does this mean the drug opened their mind to a parallel dimension? Or did it even occur at all, in any "reality" is a question open for debate.

Have you had any other experiences while not under the influence of mind-altering substances?

It's very hard to evaluate these experiences that occur while on drugs. This is not to say that they don't have merit, only that determining their actual impact on our shared reality is very difficult. If the dimensions are kept separated by whatever mechanism, and it is only when we cross boundaries that we are affected, maybe these experiences are only important to the individual "experiencer", and not to humanity as a whole. Certainly a possibility to consider.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

No I have not. But I have a lot of respect for what he's doing, and credo also. I've met the reptilians through black magic actually. Enochian magic and meditation, astral projection, they also come through on white noise, and backwards white noise, also sometimes while I'm studying certain plants like dhatura and ayhuasca I've encountered these creatures. Also while on mushrooms, but most of these are when I want to. they on the other hand can come whenever they want. Bastards. They posses people too. They feed on us. They're really vile. Lovecraft was definitely onto something fiction or not.

black magic? I've been cursed for many years, could you remove my curse?

Ah, it doesn't quite work like that. I'm sorry, I wish it did. What makes you think you are cursed? Depending on what the curse is, and what you think it is? We'll take it from there. However, I doubt you are really cursed. I've seen such few valid cases of such a thing, so... I guess we'll see.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lotusland

I think that I never would have noticed them (the grays) if it would not have been for the psylocibin. I believe the psylocibin opened me up to actually witnessing what I normally would have never noticed, or even slept right through.

This experience is reminiscent of the what Dr. Rick Strassman has reported in his "'___': The Spirit Molecule" book. His test subjects met "greys" while under the influence of a certain amount of '___'. In fact, the greys seemed to be anticipating the subject's appearance and would quickly whisk them away and perform all sorts of nasty procedures on them. Others reported being raped by reptilian-type humanoids.

As Dr. Strassman was sitting beside the subjects during their entire "trip" and certainly didn't see any "aliens", the subjects' experiences did not occur in any kind of ordinary, waking-state of reality. Does this mean the drug opened their mind to a parallel dimension? Or did it even occur at all, in any "reality" is a question open for debate.

Have you had any other experiences while not under the influence of mind-altering substances?

It's very hard to evaluate these experiences that occur while on drugs. This is not to say that they don't have merit, only that determining their actual impact on our shared reality is very difficult. If the dimensions are kept separated by whatever mechanism, and it is only when we cross boundaries that we are affected, maybe these experiences are only important to the individual "experiencer", and not to humanity as a whole. Certainly a possibility to consider.

Yes, actually most if not 90% of my experiences happened without drugs, or plants etc... The psylocibin just really allowed me to remember everything practically in realtime. Where as while sober it's so shocking to the system near to complete amnesia is practically a given, and it could take a few days to piece it all together. I've found the more that I despise these creatures the more I'm able to remember and maintain consciousness.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

She was no longer three months pregnant, she was only a few days pregnant if that.

Does this not imply that the 3 month old fetus was substituted for an alien fetus of a few days gestation? Which means your first born is quite possibly not entirely human.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting. However, he's a totally fantastic young man, and he might openly cackle at us if we brought this to his attention. Probably wink and say "my dad's a loon". He's got quite the sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hmm...I have been following this thread for quite some time, (Haven't read through everything Mind you. But I have completely read through at least the first 3 or 4 pages. This page is quite new for me. )

Still not sure what to make of it, heads or tails, right or wrong of it. Not disowning it, Since I myself believe in Astral Project and finding Beings through the means of connection through one of the many planes. I want to watch this post closely, Reminds me of other things I remember from High school and even elementary school...

But, I will say it is quite interesting and will be following it continuously, only thing I would say//ask that the sounds or noises don't always completely paralyze. Been through at least three incidents that I remember when I would wake up half in another plane half awake Body paralysis. No bodily functions, or anything to this day still not sure how but, I guess just internal power *Ki* (For those in martial arts or the "paranormal" energies. ) When I just try to will myself to move, it takes maybe a couple of seconds before I can completely get my will to move back so that I can get up for the day.

As you can tell my post jumps all over the place, No night time A.D.D Medication

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Have you had your child's DNA tested? If so, what did it show? Does it contain yours and your wife's DNA? This fantastic claim needs some kind of proof.

If I truly believed a child of mine were of "alien" origins, or had been manipulated in some way, I would have had this testing done at birth.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well;

A. Obviously, I don't believe my child is an alien.
B. They easilly could be substituting fetuses of other human beings.
C. They could have used my sperm and her egg to re-impregnate her as a kind of offering so that we didn't wave so many flags in protest and push the issue with doctors, who knows.
D. If my son was possessing foreign DNA from aliens? What could I possibly do to help, stop it from going on, or any of that? Would it even make a difference to me at this point? Not at all.

I don't need to fix the world, I just don't need to be mannipulated, screwed and controled in the process of whoever needs to fix the worlds Holy war. Now, if my kid had a funny head and could start fires with his mind, then, well then we'd run some tests.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliza è Angelo

But, I will say it is quite interesting and will be following it continuously, only thing I would say//ask that the sounds or noises don't always completely paralyze. Been through at least three incidents that I remember when I would wake up half in another plane half awake Body paralysis. No bodily functions, or anything to this day still not sure how but, I guess just internal power *Ki* (For those in martial arts or the "paranormal" energies. ) When I just try to will myself to move, it takes maybe a couple of seconds before I can completely get my will to move back so that I can get up for the day.

Well, yes, now I certainly will myself about whenever I need to. However getting ransacked by gray aliens is not exactly my idea of a great round of "hey lets will ourselves up and fight some greys" this was no half dream state, I was being hit with some kind of energy beam it made me very afraid, and very nauseous.

I do know exactly what you are talking about in the astral realm though.
Moving about is quite an odd experience for quite sometime. Takes will.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting.

I misunderstood your agreement with my statement as meaning that you believed your child was not completely human.

If you don't test the DNA, all any of us can surmise is that there was a mistake in the original gestation date, that your wife was not 3 months pregnant as originally believed.

How was the original pregnancy confirmed?

1. With a quantitative bHCG (beta human chorionic gonadotropin) test done at intervals? bHCG values cannot be used to date the length of a pregnancy as these values are notoriously unreliable. Also, the pregnancy could have been ectopic and not have survived. Happens more often than most people realize.

2. Was it just missed menses? This is also not a reliable indicator for the length of a pregnancy. Menses can be missed for MANY reasons unrelated to pregnancy.

3. Was there an ultrasound performed within the first 3 months where the fetus could actually be seen and its approximate age determined?

If you answer "yes" to option 3, then I am open to the fetus "swapping" idea, but not otherwise.

The reason I am focusing on this pregnancy issue is that I find many people are willing to abandon critical thought on a mere whim. If claims such as these are to be made, then appropriate, probing questions need to be asked.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Well, yes, now I certainly will myself about whenever I need to. However getting ransacked by gray aliens is not exactly my idea of a great round of "hey lets will ourselves up and fight some greys" this was no half dream state, I was being hit with some kind of energy beam it made me very afraid, and very nauseous.

I do know exactly what you are talking about in the astral realm though.
Moving about is quite an odd experience for quite sometime. Takes will.

Ah, of course It shouldn't come about as just half dream states as well. I even get "Visions" or "Sights" when I was just walking around upstairs when it was either a clear night or when we had a thunderstorm warning. Both scared me then, because I could end up walking down the hall seeing nothing but, in my mind I could see everything and hear everything. But,...The only difference was...I was treated with compassion and eased me through. That is about the only difference I can think of, Though I'm guessing the paralysis only came because of the Astral Projection experience to a different realm or sorts.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting.

I misunderstood your agreement with my statement as meaning that you believed your child was not completely human.

If you don't test the DNA, all any of us can surmise is that there was a mistake in the original gestation date, that your wife was not 3 months pregnant as originally believed.

How was the original pregnancy confirmed?

1. With a quantitative bHCG (beta human chorionic gonadotropin) test done at intervals? bHCG values cannot be used to date the length of a pregnancy as these values are notoriously unreliable. Also, the pregnancy could have been ectopic and not have survived. Happens more often than most people realize.

2. Was it just missed menses? This is also not a reliable indicator for the length of a pregnancy. Menses can be missed for MANY reasons unrelated to pregnancy.

3. Was there an ultrasound performed within the first 3 months where the fetus could actually be seen and its approximate age determined?

If you answer "yes" to option 3, then I am open to the fetus "swapping" idea, but not otherwise.

The reason I am focusing on this pregnancy issue is that I find many people are willing to abandon critical thought on a mere whim. If claims such as these are to be made, then appropriate, probing questions need to be asked.

Well, the pregnancy was confirmed by three methods, ultra sound, blood test, and urine test at the beginning of Sept of 1998. We had the ultra sound picture of the baby on our refrigerator. My wife knows more about all of this than I do (as far as what the doctors actually said to her, and how far a long exactly she was etc...) so you'd have to ask her. As far as the tests and the specifics go, no one will really know but her and her doctors, and this was 8 years ago so it's a tough nut to crack as far as actual physical proof goes. I can say this my wife does not believe in aliens and all this "rubbish", but her side of the story corroborates with mine as far as certain details go:

A. I was visibly shaken that night, and I woke her up complaining about alien visitors and that I kept talking about how the time was off, or that the clocks were wrong rather.

B. That when she went in to check up on her pregnancy the original fetus was gone and a younger fetus was there in its place.

C. That the doctor drilled her about this oddity thinking that she had passed the first fetus and just simply did not tell anyone (which is always a possibility as far as young mothers go).

I only know what I saw that night. And who is to say that's accurate when after all they merely put the scenario in my mind. I never was in the room with them. I only know that they came into my house, oddly, right through the front door.

[edit on 08/14/2007 by Horus8]

[edit on 08/14/2007 by Horus8]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Horus8:

video.google.com...
You have mentioned Ayahuasca previously. I tried to start a thread on this documentary a while ago, but, the mods didn't seem to like the idea of a "drug" related thread so it got deleted.

I am very interested to hear more of your experience with "'___'" or "Ayahuasca". I hope the mods of this thread will let you share this information as this would violate their terms. I dont think anything natural that can be injested or smoked should be considerd a drug by any means. Thus, making it a suitable topic of discussion here at ATS. Especially when this chemical is said to be released naturally when your body goes through trauma or stages of death.

Some input would be appreciated.
Thanks

[edit on 15-8-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
thats a great movie. I also agree that its stupid that '___' is a controlled substance as it is produced in your brain.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by priloco
thats a great movie. I also agree that its stupid that '___' is a controlled substance as it is produced in your brain.

Who would have thought of mixing bark and roots into a tea and drinking it? Was this knowledge passed down from higher interdimentional beings?
It just so happens that the bark of this certain type of tree combined with a specific type of root(both only come from the rainforest) would make what science calls '___'. Just seems like too much of a coinincidence to me. I mean this ain't mushrooms we are talking about here. People are describing ancient information in the form of symbols and pictures flying by their eyes. Sounds like a very unique experience. Got to go to the rainforest some day and meet me a shaman.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join