It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys, Archons, and Chupacabres Oh My!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
here is some more material might have something to do with this

fusionanomaly.net...

and qigong is the fastest and easiest way to clear out your energy body in my opinion you can get over severe depression in 30 minutes.

www.springforestqigong.com...

www.qinway.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Wow,

This is certainly a fascinating thread.

Thanks Horus8!

I always knew that we were all aliens!

Anywho, I have a question

How do the reptillians age their human bodies? I mean how can the queen of England look so old if she is a reptile under that aged skin? Im sure im not making any sense. Do they just think of aging while they are tranforming?

I just wanted to let you know that everything you have said makes too much sense to ignore.

Also I lucid dream a lot. I have many lucid experiences of using my inner energy. Is this a product of my mind, or am I actually using this energy in an astral plane? I have never lost a battle agaisnt opposing evil forces, does this mean anything?

BTW its way more fun being "crazy"
Life is too short to deny everything.

And to the sheeple
BAHHHhhhhhh

[edit on 11-8-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

The reptilians control the aging process of their human bodies by sheer will.
They can maintain their appearance like a holograph and manipulate it equally
as easilly as you could convince a six year old that the earth is flat, or that
blond is really brown, green is really blue, and smooth is really rough.
A lot of what we're programmed to believe is reality plays into how other
alien races perpetuate lies and appearances on this planet. All matter is energy
in a state of change: Seed to tree, tree to wood and paper, wood and paper into
books and houses, books and houses into shelters and educational tools etc... The reptilians are masters of the astral plane and can literally go between the astral plane and our plane quite easilly. The astral plane requires intense focus of will to get anything done or accomplished. It reminds me a lot of this third density, but much more dangerous. I would be willing to bet the majoritty of our dead ancestors are stuck there, and imprisoned by the reptilians, archons, demons, whatever you want to call them. They are masters of this place, and our third density on earth and in my experience once you can move around in the astral world as easilly as they do (the reptiles) mannipulating your physical appearance in this density is cake. I've met shamans and monks that can change their entire appearance physically, and do amazing things with their bodies and elements simply by wanting to, and having practiced for years and years after having studied under masters that have worked this magic for thousand of years, guarding it, and passing it down from pupil to pupil in esoteric schools around the world. Moving around in the astral plane is like walking underwater, very difficult, but like anything else can be mastered and taught. The reptiles are way ahead of us in this arena. They are masters of both worlds, and probably many more, But they are not perfect, they are not gods, and they are not invincible, they can be destroyed. And they do bleed. I don't believe that the queen of england is all reptile and not human. I believe she like many others are a mixture of human and reptile allowing her to go between both worlds (the astral and our third density) much easier than most, and to shape change at will. I believe that the legend of dracula is a perfect example of how these creatures work and operate. They love being under the earth, they need blood and other human hormonal secretions to survive, they hate the sun and the radiation from it damages them, and they can shape shift. Dracula stands for Dragon, correct? King of the dragon order. You will also find many other tales in mythology that expose the reptilians and their agenda. Grendal, St. George versus the dragon... And who was that guy that got all of the snakes out of ireland? lol. etc...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by priloco
here is some more material might have something to do with this

fusionanomaly.net...

and qigong is the fastest and easiest way to clear out your energy body in my opinion you can get over severe depression in 30 minutes.

www.springforestqigong.com...

www.qinway.org...

Yes, a great book, I have it. But I love reading all of these accounts from others on that site, fascinating. Very much like an alien abduction mixed in with an intense mushroom trip.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Great read Horus!! I am always open to any and all possible theories, ideas, observations, etc.. I would never say that anything I hear is impossible, because I don't know nor does anyone else.. Even with "proof" it still doesn't mean that much. It is all within someone's belief system.

Please keep going with your other observations and experiences and knowledge. I love reading and learning whatever I can..

Thanks for your time and sharing your knowledge with us.. Keep up the great work!!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176

Originally posted by Horus8You are in a rare percentile. I, like you, lucid dream, but I have mastered techniques to do this whenever I choose allowing me to see on the otherside of the road, and it aint pretty. I started out though at a younger age being in the same position as you. It happened quite naturally without my control. It appears that in most dreams you are on a very subconscious level creating the world as you go along, but as you are doing this, you are exposed to attack by entities that actually live in that creative void.

I've tried some of the tricks that are supposed to make you have lucid dreams more, but I just can't seem to get it. They just happen on their own. I know practice makes perfect. Any tips?

While lucid dreaming, you are able to manipulate things in your dream as though you are awake. Create things. Stuff like that. You can basically do whatever you want without repercussions, except, when an event is happening in your dream that's actually causing a reaction in the physical world. For instance, to make a long dream short, once I had to jump in a pond to avoid small tornadoes buzzing around me. I was under water looking up at the surface. I was running out of breath. Just as I reached the surface for air, I actually woke up gasping for air. Some would probably call that sleep apnea or something similar. Except it doesn't happen often like that. Dreams can sometimes cause your physical body to react to what's happening in your dream or your physical body state causes what you dream about (like maybe I stopped breathing in my sleep, so I dreamed I was suffocating under water), however you look at it.

I'm fuzzy on the astral plane stuff or 4th, 5th dimensions, etc.... You say that lucid dreaming is a possible way to be open for attack. Dreams are in your mind. How is it possible for one to attack you when it's just happening in your head? I look at lucid dreams as a playing field that I am the sole ruler or player. What I say goes. It's my dream, that simple. Bad things have tried to happen to me in those types of dreams, but I've always known how to change my dream to stop it. Since I can do anything in my lucid dreams. I more often have good dreams than bad thank God. haha

Also, what are some of your experiences dealing with UFO while under water that you can share? Or any other strange happenings while in service?

Q

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Quazi176]

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Horus8]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Some tips that I have would be to read a lot of Carlos Castaneda's work in the art of dreaming. In fact, read everything he's ever written. To understand that the dream is not just happening in your mind, you are merely programmed to believe that. You are somewhere else in spirit on the astral plane. It's just that because you need to have a name and a definition for all that you see, you believe that it's in your mind, but if that's the case then our entire world that we occupy while we're awake is merely in our mind too. I've found that the world of meditation, hallucinations, and dreams, are identical and I think that all three are an entrance to the astral plane, and other dimensions. You wake up and merely believe that it all took place in your head. that's not true, you are open to attack because your spirit is not in your head, it was traveling abroad and just like when you are traveling abroad in your physical body in this reality you are open to attack by muggers, car jackers, rapists etc... Well on the astral plane reptilians and greys do the same thing. They take you for a ride without your permission.

I was involved with a salvage op in lake superior where we pulled a USO out of about 1,000 feet of water. After bringing it up we placed it on the deck of our ship before we covered it up with tarps and brought it in to port. Some odd things I noticed and felt. The ship would shimmer and dissapear like a mirage when you moved around it at different angles. It emmited a low almost inaudible buzz that caused migraines and naseau.
It was made out of some metalic material that I've never encountered before. It was too small to be piloted through the water or air by any human being comfortably.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hmm if we are in the astral realm when we dream, what we dream is still the product of our own mind, the events, the people, everything. How can we know what the astral realm really looks like? Can we see other people's real spirits when dreaming? By example, if I dream of sandra bullock, is she just an illusion or is the spirit of sandra bullock actually there? I'm leaning towards it being an illusion since I doubt celebrities dream of me.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantix
Hmm if we are in the astral realm when we dream, what we dream is still the product of our own mind, the events, the people, everything. How can we know what the astral realm really looks like? Can we see other people's real spirits when dreaming? By example, if I dream of sandra bullock, is she just an illusion or is the spirit of sandra bullock actually there? I'm leaning towards it being an illusion since I doubt celebrities dream of me.

That's a very good point and question. Id be interested to hear this one to.

Also, the Lake Superior Op was fasinating. I know ya got lots more. We're all ears.

Also, in your experience, what do you think about D4rk Knight's Thread? Any ideas you could throw out there would be cool.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I went to a qigong seminar and the qigong master talked about spirits and dreamworlds and stuff he siad he could see spirits all of the time and he could also see peoples auras and he siad he could could see spirits or astral bodies from other planets and such and sometimes they came to listen to his seminars I realize it could be to suck people in to his seminors guess we will all just have to open our third eyes. ha ha

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

We are all not in the astral realm when we dream, you are always right on the edge. Normally when you get all the way in you know, because:

A. you don't remember the dream at all, but feel like your body has gone twelve rounds with tyson the next morning when you awake.
B. the dream is the most amazingly real dream you've ever had, and you can remember everything in vivid details that will leave you shaken
C. You find yourself cognitive and awake in your dream
D. you feel an immense pressure as your soul is separating from your body like you're being sucked into a giant vaccuum. It's very scary.

If you dream of sandra bullock it's becasue she represents something to you that you have recreated in the astral plane. A challenge, a personality type that you want to know, or someone that you would like to be, someone that you love or emulate. Your mind works in symbols on the astral level and sandra is a symbol for something else to you than just sandra bullock, So your subconscious creates the symbol and or image to interplay scenerios with and through, but once you become AWAKE in a dream then all of that stuff goes bye bye, and you find yourself in a very strange place complete with cities, ghosts, monsters, and alien entities.
But if you don't have a name for an object or a creature or a formula it does not exist to you in a way that you can understand (hence the word UFO, quantum physics, and many other ideas and objects) so your subconscious attempts to define it the only way it knows how, and that could mean by sticking sandra bullock's image in your dream. It could also be a reptilian trying to mate with you in the astral plane if you are a man attracted to sandra bullock, or just an inexperienced lesbian in love with sandra, lol. the aliens do a lot of sperm and egg milking in this way.
the supernatural christians and religions know this as incubus and succubus
getting busy with you in your dream.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wow, Horus, that's scary. I guess I gotta be extra careful in my dreams. What happens if we become awake in your dream, and enter the astral realm, can the ghosts, aliens, etc, harm us?

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8
Here, here! Indeed, let's. I was just about to spill the beans when I was so rudely run over by the little bus. Okay, back to Eb's.

did you read David Icke "the biggest secret" how do you know the reptilians very well?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Wow, Horus, that's scary. I guess I gotta be extra careful in my dreams. What happens if we become awake in your dream, and enter the astral realm, can the ghosts, aliens, etc, harm us?

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Atlantix]

Look at how many missing people there are on the planet and you tell me.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by Horus8
Here, here! Indeed, let's. I was just about to spill the beans when I was so rudely run over by the little bus. Okay, back to Eb's.

did you read David Icke "the biggest secret" how do you know the reptilians very well?

No I have not. But I have a lot of respect for what he's doing, and credo also. I've met the reptilians through black magic actually. Enochian magic and meditation, astral projection, they also come through on white noise, and backwards white noise, also sometimes while I'm studying certain plants like dhatura and ayhuasca I've encountered these creatures. Also while on mushrooms, but most of these are when I want to. they on the other hand can come whenever they want. Bastards. They posses people too. They feed on us. They're really vile. Lovecraft was definitely onto something fiction or not.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

found these also

www.courtneybrown.com...

Great video, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

deoxy.org...

I've followed Terrence and his brother's work for many years.
We lost a real pioneer, and forward thinker when he passed.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
hello and howdy all out there, this is my first post and i just have to ask and say some things.
i am not that familiar to the english language - my apologies.

awesome lecture horus8, thank you for this!
but can't you write more of your experiences :-)

i've seen many vids and like michael tsarion and open your eyes DSVDs were just the introduction for me, but after reading your story it comes to my mind that i just have some questionable experiences too (that i dont want you to bother with right now).

at first i have this question that came up when listening to you/ coast to coast and john lear:
john talked about about 12 or more alien races and i'd say noone can tell for sure how many there are, but one thing he mentioned was very interesting and you also talked about a scary sight.
are there some very "ughly" aliens that let faint you just at sight?
john lear talked about some that were that ugly they had to be trained in order not to go nuts. looking like a scarab or something...

a point that i wanted to bring in and that i am confident in is, that in spite knowing that mankind does not know much - all what we can imagine is also true! and if it wasn't true before, the mind thinking of it is giiving this thing a place to be.. somewhere.
also by knowing this, showing stupid stuff is making people stupid and showing over and over war is making the world go into hell of one. well, thats not a new finding and also not the knowledge that if many people think of something they (ok, maybe they are not able to manifest it) use all the same frequency/thought and this way emmit this mood/feeling like any other (radio)wave into the world/surrounding.

also as we know that everything is made out of waves, if you focus on the right wavelength, you can manipulate it.

i think this way they cut through the stone in former days.
no need to use those nuclear drilling machines the navy (interesting thing that the navy is digging holes, hmm), just use your mind to vibrate a tiny rod thats synched with your frequency (or the earths) and vibrating this way like a piezo-cystal cutting this way stone...

well that were now my 2 cents for the beginning.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by rxnnxs]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sure, I'd love to elaborate some more, and tell another interesting story.
This story occured 8 years ago at the end of the Autumn. My wife, but then girlfriend, was three months pregnant with our first child. It was about 9 o'clock at night, and I was doing some painting in the front room. Not actually painting the front room, but doing some water color work on canvas in the front room. We lived in a small apartment with an inner court yard across the street from the police station in Whittier, California. I decided to spicen up my painting experience by ingesting some mushrooms which I did. The amount I took was 3.5 grams an amount that I've taken over a hundred times prior throughout the years. However, this trip would prove to be anything but predictable.

As I approached the peak of the experience about 40 minutes in all of a sudden everything went horribly south. I lost all control of my body, but I was still very much awake. I had collapsed on the floor of my living room facing the front door and window. I could not move. There was a giant light outside. At first I thought someone must be driving their car in the courtyard! That made me chuckle since there was no way a car could get into the courtyard. Then I considered it being a helicoptor, but being former military I knew what a helicoptor sounded like, even the blak op ones. Then the most unexpected thing happened. My front door opened, and there were what I at first thought were school children around ten to twelve years of age wearing bike helmets walking into my front door (which I had locked). There was also the very odd smell of rotting eggs, and sulphur. I tried to ask them what they...

---------------------
Edit to remove quote of entire post directly above this one

[edit on 14/8/07 by masqua]

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Horus8]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join