It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys, Archons, and Chupacabres Oh My!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
let's stay on topic and cut out the bickering.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Here, here! Indeed, let's. I was just about to spill the beans when I was so rudely run over by the little bus. Okay, back to Eb's.

----------------------------
Please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have a U2U

[edit on 10/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi folks

I have spent a few years now reading books, forums, listening and experiencing life and the funny way it works. Everything that has been said on this forum has no basis for it to be true. However often the truth is either exactly what is being said or it is the most the thing which rings true to us.

Can i put it out there that maybe there is more than one truth? I fact maybe there is a truth for each one of us, and by trying to always understand echothers truth that we miss our own? Don't know if that makes sense to anyone.

Evolution of "whites" is a strange way of describing that we are from mars. We are not dark colored in skin tone because the intensity of light north say of the mediterrainan is alot less. We survived by wearing hides from animals, from what i can remember from things i have read we lived along the ice not on it, so we where alot farther south than we are now. Also eskimos recieve alot of sunlight due to the rays being bounced back off the ice, hence their darker skin tone. My two cents anyway.

I have one major problem with this theory of white humans coming from mars, why if we had the ability to flee mars to the earth and the moon do we not have that technology, the great civilisations that you describe, although great, still only had bronze age tools? I am prepared to be corrected on what age their tools were, however the question still stands, where is the interplanetery vechiles that got the white here?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
what about me im Puerto Rican, am I native to this planet?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ok everyone chill out, this is an interesting post, because I believe that the different races on this planet indeed came from different planets. Also you mentioned "DUMBS" and spending some time in a military prison. So were you in the military? I know about some deep underground bases that are very near my home in New Mexico. Anyway, you could possibly add some credibility to your story by mentioning where some of these fantastic anti-grav planes and whatnot are housed.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Actually anything that can be imagined, and has been said on this forum has every basis to be true. Example, ever since humans could look up they verbally foretold of one day going to the moon, and what has happened? We're on the moon. Man once lived in natural shelters and now he designs skyscrapers and suburbs. Man once relied upon animals for transportation, and work, but now it's machines and computers. And who pray tell do you think helped man along his way with these discoveries? Other men? Impossible, you don't go from riding horses and treating disease by leeches and bleedings to flying in jet craft and making artificial hearts in a hundred year period.

As for these cultures I'm describing being limited to bronze tools? That's funny, do you actually think the stone work of Machu Pichu, and Giza, was hacked out by bronze instruments? I would love to see anyone cut through granite, and limestone of that size with a bronze tool. If I were you I'd do some real research. Try Graham Hancock's the fingerprints of the gods.

I am an ex navy SEAL, and I can assure you the technology our government shows you, and what they actually have are so many years apart it boggles the mind. Do you know how a nucleur reactor works? Do you know how a television works, do you know what a diatom is. How about zero point energy? I myself have seen several UFO's up close, and unless you're about 4 feet tall and a hundred pounds soaking wet there's no way it was designed by humans for humans. Motherships are however much bigger.
In my travels I've seen things that have sucked the color right out of my face. We have the technology to not only cure the worst diseases on this planet, but also to end world hunger. If we didn't, they'd have field trips at groom air base and area 51,instead of electric fences and mandatory jail sentences. Mother hens don't protect broken eggs, they let the weasels have them. Do you think by making something top secret you're protecting your civilians and keeping your enemies from stealing it?

So if the eskimos are getting tans by light reflecting off of the ice, are not vikings
and swedes and russians too? The entire bone structure and cultural identies are completely different. Indigenous people are not concerned with technology the way
white races are. They are content on islands, and the simple life. Caucasions, however,
are driven by other motives. As an ex mason, and OTO member I can assure you
we've been having conversations with angels, demons, and aliens, since the dawn of man. And how long has man been a cro-magnon with the capabilities and framework that we currently posses on this planet? For well over a hundred thousand years. And if
chiseling out pyramids is as easy as a couple bronze tools and a huge working slave force, how come we don't do it now just for the hell of it?

I think the math and engineering that we're discussing here is a bit beyond what books you've read. However, if you ever go in person to Giza, Heliopolis, Luxor, or machu pichu, the plains of nazca, you'd be changing your tune rather quickly.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Horus8]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When the sun hits you. Do you burn or brown? See, races and animals native to this planet have skin that allows them to survive here. Sure, you can get a sunburn, but you were born to survive here. Caucasions had to do a lot of chemistry to pull it off. How many Africans you see with skin cancer? The white man is not from this planet.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think it is quite funny how people respond so angered when people make threads like these. This guy is only trying to share his experience and what he has learned from his sources, and I think he should be able to do that without personal attacks.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would but this is easier

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
You know, there's not much you can do with a post like this. It's another one of those dreamscape = reality issues coupled with odd biblical interpretations and 'facts' such that humans evolved on Mars. It's a reality not shared by most people. This is an unusual mix, a wide-ranging delusional fantasy, but it does have competition. We have someone on here who insists he has multiple implants that aliens use to electrocute him. Cell Phone towers are control mechnisms. And we have sleeper, who talks to aliens in his head and has sex with hot alien females on alien pool tables. And Lear continues to insist that the Moon has a breathable atmosphere (though I don't think he's serious). This stuff has been going on since the fifties with a long cast of characters. Insofar as these people are still functional in society and earn their own keep, I say just let them be. Any worse and they're gonna need some meds. Worse than that and we need to consider putting them away at taxpayer expense. But as long as all hey need is a tinfoil hat, hey. Okay, as long as you leave the carbines alone. I kind of wish they had a forum of their own. It's too bad this is the slot to put this stuff because seeing this no one else will take it as a serious place for research and development. A cross to be borne, apparently.

I'm reminded of the army recuiting poster: "A Reality of One." Dream On, but you might want to consider getting some help.

What I wonder is how much is Delusion and how much is Disinfomation? I think its fair to say much of its both. Some of it is organized propaganda to sell books, hoaxes, or even genuinely disinform investigators. Much of the rest is fantasy.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This guy reminds me of one of those 30 year old suave hippie type that hang around high school kids cause no one else eats their bs up. Talking in cryptic poetic speak. Trying to be so cool and hip to impress the young ladies. And if you claim to be a US Navy SEAl when were you pinned and what unit and years? My father was U.S. Marine Corp. Force Recon and I grew up around a lot of special forces types. And you don't seem to be of the ilk. And one more quick thing. This site certainly sounds a lot like you allpoetry.com... But this all just smells of baboon feces imho.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hey Horus8 !!!

I am seeing a lot of information lately about the reptiles controlling us and about other advanced humans on other worlds.
What I want to know is why haven't the other humans got our backs? Why do they leave us to flounder with their enemy? If they are really advanced beings then they would put a stop to this and teach us the right ways.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8
When the sun hits you. Do you burn or brown? See, races and animals native to this planet have skin that allows them to survive here. Sure, you can get a sunburn, but you were born to survive here. Caucasions had to do a lot of chemistry to pull it off. How many Africans you see with skin cancer? The white man is not from this planet.

Do I burn or brown when the sun hits me? I do neither.

Actually I'm as white as can be (well, not Albino, but not far from it).
And funny enough, I *never* burn.
Mm... Maybe I reflect sunrays with my white-ness, lol.
And I just don't get a tan.
I just do ''nothing''.

And FYI, I don't use any ''sun-tan'' lotion or ''anti sunburn'' lotion.

[edit on 11/8/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I want to know this: All of my family (from as far back as ever) is caucasian. Every single one of them, does make us from a different world, if so please tell me (I want to know).

Also wouldn't make the English language an alien language?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't know if this adds any substance to this thread but I would like to share some experiences I have had in my life relating to this topic. When I was approx. 6 - 8 years old I began noticing a presence in my bedroom when I would go to bed. I began to focus on the energy and could feel my bodies vibration increasing and energy would begin to fill my body. I would begin to see shadows moving around the room like rolling fog. Within three nights I was having full blown visitations in my dreams. This is how it startted anyway.

As time went on the dreams bcame more intense and I had full consciousness and control while dreaming. Often the dreams involved the same powerful being offering my great reward and power to follow him. One time in paticular he came to me in my dreams and asked me to follow him. He told me his name was Abaddon and showed me what looked like a black hole and I floated over the black hole and inside I saw millions upon millions of human souls. These souls were alive yet piled up like one of those plastic ball rooms you see at a childs amusement park. When I hovered over the black hole the being in my dream asked me to follow him. It was like he was asking me to hand over my soul. I remember screaming No, Your Evil in my dream and as I said that I woke up starung out my window and to my surprise standing right outside my window looking at me was the most grotesque scary looking creature I have ever witnessed.

The creature was 4 - 6 feet tall with lizard like scaled skin. The scariest thing was the eyes and hands though. Huge black eyes maybe the size of my fists. No pupils that I could see just solid black. The hands were very long with long fingers and at the end of it's finger tips were substantial nails. Maybe 1.5 - 3 inches long and very sharp like a wild animal. When I saw this creature I screamed and ran to my parents room. Again I was very young.

I really didnt experience any other visits from this point on for years and years but something did happen one more time in my life.

I was now 13 - 14 years old and I come from a Jewish background. Not sure if that has any valid importance. I remember waking in the daytime and the sun was hitting the trees in such a splendid way it was like I had just awoken into a new world of high definition and beauty. Everything just looked so crisp and beautiful. I remember thinking to myself this has to be God's presence. I could feel it and I said out loud. "Dear god I feel your presence and you are my only true father and there is no other father like you." "For I was adopted and you are my only true father." I remember thoughts entering my head like someone was communicating with me through my thoughts. I remember making a deal almost like signing a contract which put my soul in the hands of God. Or what I Believed to be God. What happened next is the most miraculous thing that has ever happened to me.

I began walking down my hallway of my house when uncontrollably I began chanting and screaming "The King is Here!" "The King has returned." "Praise be the lord and king." (I was not raised with much of any religious foundation and really didnt know anything about God or religion not to mention I'm Jewish not Christian.) I walked into my bathroom which had a clear view of the sky and began screaming at the top of my lungs "The King has Returned." Overwhelming energy began to fill my body and the presence of God was undeniable as I began to be told prophecy. I could hear the sound of running water like a raging stream. This was truly undeniably some kind of supernatural experience.

I walked into my bedroom and I bgan to say things in a language I am not familiar with even to this day. I layed down in my bed and felt the energy was increasing in my body and I began to shake uncontrollably. I remember calling out God halp me as I felt I was going to die.

Continued below..

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I said God please do not judge me or my parents for any wrongdoings. Please feel love and comfort the people of this earth. Please guide us and show us the right way. I was told to follow all God's commandments or I would be in the fire. I asked God to take me now for it was better for me to die now then to live a life where I would accumilate for sin. I called out Please dear God take me up with you for I don't want to live anymore, nor do I wish to be seperated from my father any longer. "Please." "Please." "Please." I remember feeling my life force leaving my body and I called out Jesus please help me as I thought I was dying. It was at that instance on the word "Jesus" that a bright light appeared way up high in the blue sky. It was like it appeared from another dimension in the high atmosphere. The light came down and split into 3 lights. Two of the lights flew over to the right part of the sky and stopped. The third light moved back and forth accross the sky above me from my right to my left as if it was observing and examining me. A green houglass shaped light almost like an orb was sent from the moving light in the sky through my window and into my room. I was paralyzed at this point. I remember hearing jewely clanking together as the being walked behind me. . I then saw a device of some sort hovering above me and it was like a very long needle and it went toward my head. I blacked out.

When I awoke I saw the same three lights up in the sky but now it was night time. It had felt like just a split second went by but it was now 3 hours later and dark outside. The light were lined up like the belt of Orion. They then spun around in a circle together and were gone in an instant. As I walked down my hallway I still felt a presence. I asked "Who are you." The presence said "I am Raphael." I was so oblivious to religion at that time I remember thinking to myself, a spanish name? I walked down to my living room and layed on the couch. Raphael then told me my new name was Rock. I remember I said back to him, "Why not call me stick or pebble" but he was now gone.

I have not ever had another experience like this but I do on occasion see or feel things happen right before they happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Certainly there is a brief mention of fallen angels/women thing I think in Genesis but I also think it is more heavily mentioned in "Book of Enoch"(not in canonical bible we know).

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horus8
Text

Caucasions are not,
because they are from Mars, and the moon.

wtf?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by burnthemonkeyz1]

---------------------------

Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Horus8,
Thanks for sharing your experiences. For many, your words seem way too extreme from their reality. I, on the other hand, feel that our current reality is a diversion that keeps us controlled and in the dark about many things. How much of what you say is proveable is not the point. The "prove it to me crowd" say they want the truth, but they probably wouldn't believe it if they had proof. That's the strange connundrum that many thirst for real knowledge, but would probably disregard it when it's delivered to them on a platter.

People like you and Sleeper have attempted to give us a peek behind the curtain. The extreme possibilities that may be out there scare the crap out of most. They will refuse to believe no manner how well intentioned the information.

Please tell us how your wound up in a military prison? Was it related to your fantastic experiences?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This post is fun!

I think I know you Horus8. I hear the booming echo of an ex-Castaneda follower. It gets one to know one. I have that DNA too. I am a dreamer.

Besides a good storyteller, you are also mistaken here and there.

Any anthropologist will concede that there is a huge difference between the caucasion body, and the rest of the peoples of the earth of an indigenous nature (hence the word indigenous, you ever hear of indigenous whites?).

"Indigenous" is a term you use in perspective. For instance, the Romans met a lot of "white" indigenous tribes, they called barbarians most of the time.
White indigenous people were "Huns", "Bavarians", "Goths", "Kelts". You still have some of these peoples in Upper Scandanavia and in Siberia. Nomadic people that generally follow herds in those territories.

However, caucasions are quite different, the people of sumer etc... the original greeks and atlanteans, and trojans, all caucasion semetic tribes. the whites obviously did not spring from the africans, south east asians, or other indians of the world, nor did those tribes spring from the whites, but they did spring from one another. This is why the white race is so war like and controling. Mars = God of war, Aries.

According to anthropologists and biologists this is not right. It seems that all people around the world share the same DNA in general. Where there are differences they will be mostly found in Africa itself. That supports the hypothesis/conclusion that we all descend from the people that left Africa once.

Another mistake is that the white race would be more warlike and controlling. You will find that feature in almost every people and nation.
They were a bit more outgoing (imperialistic) in the last centuries, that's true.

As far as your plead for more focus on our upper energy regions goes, I totally support your case. The only thing I experience again and again, it is the most diffecult thing to hand over. In fact, I think it will only succeed via long live contact. Not via this board. So what will this bring you, besides a E-trip?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Pjotr]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join