It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bahia Horned Beast" - Photo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looks like something out of a movie to me. Who knows? Strange things are going on nowadays.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xhorrorgasmx

But seriously, I don't buy it. It just looks like a guy covered in mud. As said above, it looks too human.

It looks human? Did you look at the face real close?

Anyway, like I said, to me, it looks like a scene out of some movie. However, who knows.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
People, saying it looks too human doesn't prof or disproof anything! I don't get why your using that as an excuse to it being fake. What makes it fake, is its posture, which is slightly angled, nobody can stay in that position without falling down afterwards, and with its posture at that angle, it should have created some sort of movement when getting into that position.
Secondly, the 15 year old girls story.... attacked and almost drowned by a monster, she actually tackled him afterwards, I am surprised that noone in the tour group helped while she was being KILLED!!! And not only that, she gets back up, elevates a few feet in the air, not wanting to get the hell out of there after what just happened, and takes a perfect picture, not blurry, not pixelated, not anything.

Come on...

-Jimmy-

Yea again, please don't use ''it looks too human for it to be real'' as an excuse, its ridiculous, maybe theres millions of species (terrestrial or not) that look exactly like us and when we discover them are you going to say, ''its fake..they look too human...''

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hasn't this been proven to be a stutue? Unless I drempt it. To me, it looks like a statue of Hades, the Greek God of the underworld.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If you look back on the original link, at the bottom of the page now is a new link, Bahai Horned Beast photo solved. This is the link.

Turns out it was just a local. They catch crabs from the mud and end up covered in it. The horns are just muddy hair. Probably a crab in his hands.

Nothing mysterious.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

It looks human? Did you look at the face real close?

Anyway, like I said, to me, it looks like a scene out of some movie. However, who knows.

haha Well obviously not the face, but the body looks very human. I think it's convenient that it has a human-esque body because it would make it very easy to fake... that's why I don't believe it.

*edited for typos

[edit on 22/8/07 by xhorrorgasmx]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xhorrorgasmx
haha Well obviously not the face, but the body looks very human. I think it's convenient that it has a human-esque body because it would make it very easy to fake... that's why I don't believe it.

*edited for typos

[edit on 22/8/07 by xhorrorgasmx]

You don't have to believe it. Did you not read my post directly above yours? It IS NOT anything mysterious. Just a guy catching crabs. One more time, in case it isn't clear. It was debunked on the original links webpage, click here and see for yourself.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
To my untrained eye it looks like a dude wearinga helloween costume and holding a dog.. either that or the aliens/demons/angels whatever looks really freaky

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I never liked the "here's a picture, it's a..." kind of threads. No doubt if someone saw something freaky they'd be gushing with details. Anyway, to those who think this is scary, you should see a real demon. On second thought, I hope you don't.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
wasn't this discussed already in a different thread? am i wrong? but all in all it loks too fake to me

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Looks fake. The shoulder "smudge" mistake virtually gives it away.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hey! Idiots! keymaster already posted a link that ends the discussion! It's a native covered with mud, and the horns are his hair! (I wonder what gel he uses?)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by crayak

I wondered how long it would be before someone else said something. I posted the link twice actually. No one bothers to read all the posts before adding their own take.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Haha, so I'm wondering if that story of the mud monster mauling her is true... now that people know it's just a local catching crabs...

And for all the people who were talking about the smudge on the shoulder... nice try.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join