It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batboy Found Saddam?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This just in from the Weekly World News! Bat Boy led our troops to Saddam's hole! And, on top of that, George Bush lans to award the pint-sized hero a Bronze Star!

You see, Bat Boy's nose is more sensitive than any bloodhound, at least according to a pentagon insider. And, he goes on: "Since Saddam hadn't bathed for weeks down there, it was a piece of cake for Bat Boy to find him"

But that's not all! Even though the White House refuses to admit to Bat Boy's vital role in Iraq, they did employ his amazing sonar abilities for dangerous recon missions into Iraq.

Any of you military people who were/are serving in Iraq now see our little hero? What was he like? Does he really only wear a pair of cut off jeans?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The World News

Another literary example of fine reporting in America, hehe

Batboy Rocks! Last I heard, he was in Afganistan hunting remaining Taliban and Al-Queda operatives.

Man, he gets around!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not only that, but when saddam emerged from
his hole he saw his shadow.

6 more months of war.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I seen this at the grocery store last week. Me and my friend almost fell to the ground laughing at the picture. Batboy to the rescue once again, makes you wonder if he is on CIA payroll.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
BatBoy is a WWN icon. I think they should get him his own cartoon...

I used to love the jokes in that tabloid. But then they became repetitive...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
BatBoy!! Can someone explain who or what BatBoy is for the benefit of the rest of the planet!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Brit, he is a tabloid ICON. Mainly from the likes of the National Inquirer(sp)and Weekly World News. He has been found in every place that disaster ever strikes, or credit is needed.

www.weeklyworldnews.com...

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by Dreamz]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
BatBoy!! Can someone explain who or what BatBoy is for the benefit of the rest of the planet!

See "B" on the following link;

Link

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am BatBoy. Please don't let my secret identity leak out.

I use my Harley-Davidson as a cover for my true identity...

PEACE...
"BB" er m...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The back of the WWN is great, too. That ape/man baby which was shaved is actually the child of Saddam and Osama!

Saddam & Osama

A Love Story for the Ages

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
READ HOW THE WHOLE SAGA BEGAN!

www.weeklyworldnews.com...

link   
I thought for sure Batboy was going to go to Iran to help find people buried in the quake. I guess they couldn�t spare him.

link   

BatBoy for president!!!

Sorry Ultra_phoenix...

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
I thought for sure Batboy was going to go to Iran to help find people buried in the quake. I guess they couldn�t spare him.

That's the amazing thing about Bat Boy! He can be everywhere there's a crisis! He ran out to Iran to help them out with the quake, but then it came out that Bat Boy was Jewish, so Iran turned him away, and he went back to help out in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
They got to get Batboy back here fast.. he's thrown in with Bush for the upcoming election.,..

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
BatBoy is a WWN icon. I think they should get him his own cartoon...

They made a Broadway play about him "BatBoy:The musical", it's some pretty funny stuff.

top topics

join